• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Give your least favorite character a realistic crippling side effect.

EatLivers

Smash Rookie
I wish there was an alternate universe where Sora could get vertigo for 30 seconds from twirling around the stage for the entirety of the game. During those 30 seconds, his speed and power would be decreased.

Sora POV: OH LOOK AT ME IM GONNA TWIRL AROUND THE STAGE AND NOT APPROACH BECAUSE I WAS DESIGNED TO PISS PEOPLE LIKE YOU OFF! AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! TIME! WIND! HEAL! HERE WEE GOOOOOOOO!

And we both know that you just read that in Sora's annoying prepubescent voice. It angered you, didn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
To be honest I couldn't think of anything for Marth. I know literal nothing about realistic swordplay but from what I gathered his posture and equipment makes sense and that sword doesn't seem heavy (also know not much on Fire Emblem, for all I know that could weigh 1,000 Pounds, but it looks light so I think it's reasonable for him to be able to wield it in one hand).

So sorry about the basic nerf, but he can't double jump and his Up-B has no recovery (it's a glorified Up-Air)

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
:ultluigi:: Every time he uses green missile his mental state degenerates from the brain damage.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
:ultdarkpit: - If Pit is present in a match where Dark Pit is also present, Dark Pit will collapse to his knees rendering him unable to move or attack. During this time, he will begin a 27 minute, 13 second long monologue about the nature of individuality, which cannot be skipped. During this period, various Linkin Park tracks will play in the background. Once the monologue ends, your Switch automatically sets itself ablaze in response to the DMCA claim having just been made due to the music used.

EatLivers

Smash Rookie
:ultdarkpit: - If Pit is present in a match where Dark Pit is also present, Dark Pit will collapse to his knees rendering him unable to move or attack. During this time, he will begin a 27 minute, 13 second long monologue about the nature of individuality, which cannot be skipped. During this period, various Linkin Park tracks will play in the background. Once the monologue ends, your Switch automatically sets itself ablaze in response to the DMCA claim having just been made due to the music used.
Seems like you have a personal problem with Pit..

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Dr. Mario, Pichu and Corrin realize they have friends who also wanted to be playable characters (hint hint hint) and so give their Smash invite to them instead
I mean no offense by this but your constant posting of that “characters I wish were in smash instead of the characters we got” list is getting kind of annoying when it has nothing or barely anything to do with the thread it’s in.

I’m not saying you’re not allowed to post it or say your opinions about who should have been in smash, it’s just that when you post the same thing so much and usually it’s only vaguely related to the subject being discussed it gets to be a little annoying

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I mean no offense by this but your constant posting of that “characters I wish were in smash instead of the characters we got” list is getting kind of annoying when it has nothing or barely anything to do with the thread it’s in.

I’m not saying you’re not allowed to post it or say your opinions about who should have been in smash, it’s just that when you post the same thing so much and usually it’s only vaguely related to the subject being discussed it gets to be a little annoying
As someone who uses Google Drive frequently, his constant use of Google Docs is super intrusive as they get into my Drive and can be tricky to take out.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
ridley gets disqualified for killing all his opponents

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman

well a reversal. like a benefit.

done everybody gets pierced by bowsers spikes.

but a downputting side effect.

umm.

toad hihts peach with its skull after hihtting it.

Top Bottom