• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Give Xelic 60% of your Entry Fee: The Results

Kal

Smash Champion
1: Xelic ($42.00)
2: Rayzorium ($21.00)
3: Bluezaft ($7.00)
4: DoH
5: Sethlon
6: AustinRC
7: Kal
8: Hylian
9: Jesus Freak
10: BeBoBli
11: RedShadow
12: Buns
13: pootTheBox
14: giga

The tournament was in Round Robin format, which took quite a while. Regardless, I think everyone had a good time, and left satisfied having played every other player in tournament.

There was not enough entrants for other events, so those events were canceled.

Kal

Smash Champion
Xelic:

You're a ****, as always. But good job winning the tournament. Come by my house some time to pick up your money. We should play 64 some time.

Rayzorium:

You'll never read this.

Bluezaft:

Homebrew *****, doesn't it?

DoH:

Your Peach is ridiculous.

Sethlon:

Roy!!!

AustinRC:

Yoshi has no good pivot options, which is why you lost! Mwahahaha.:chuckle:

Hylian:

Your Falco is getting a lot better. Keep up the good work. Also, run away and laser against my puff makes you a Jew.

Jesus Freak:

Bowser Ditto on Big Blue was so incredibly fun. That stage should be legal if and only if it's a Bowser ditto.

BeBoBli:

Your Falcon Punch against Austin was so awesome. It was like punching-a-nun-in-the-throat good.

RedShadow:

You've got a pretty good Young Link, man. Playing with you is a lot of fun. Hopefully we can play more often. I uploaded the Ganon ditto matches, too.

pootTheBox:

Your Doc is pretty good, man. Too bad we only played a few times. T_T

Giga:

We only played 3 times. :(

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
Ok let's go:

Kal-cool tourney. I'd like to play you some more if that's okay :)
Hylian-I beat your Falco w/ Fox XD. That's okay tho, u still placed higher.
Austin-Epic Fox ditto...the first match anyway LOL
Giga-we never played :(
JF-Bowser vs Y. Link=epic
pootThebox-why didn't u go Doc on me??
Xelic-uhhhhhh....stop ****** people....

Every1 else--nice meeting you all. If these shoutouts make me sound like a jerk then I didn't mean it.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
The good people still play in Texas.
The people who don't travel still don't travel.
Brawl weeded out the scrubs.

So F you Xyro skill.

Thanks for hosting Kal. I enjoyed the assembly. No xanax next time *yawn*

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Ah yes, melee is a dead game
I gots no problem with them Brawl kids, I mean I still host tournaments for the game. I'm just sick of Alan feeling compelled to post the same thing in every thread.

Just that Melee is and always will be a deeper and more satisfying game. I can't imagine the Brawl scene lasting as long as Melee did.

And even if I consider myself retired from Melee (I don't even have my cube at the moment because someone is borrowing it) I never past up the chance to play in tournament and relieve the glory days. For someone to want to just throw out the past like that obviously falls under the assumption that Brawl players like Brawl because they didn't enjoy Melee (for many reasons). Of course those points can be considered moot when Brawl has plenty of the same issues people try to cite as issues in Melee.

Long story short, stop trolling. You didn't even come to this tournament.

Xelic

Smash Ace
This has inspired me to throw my own tournament. Maybe.

I'd like to have a baking tournament at my apartment sometime. God **** that would be awesome.

Shoutouts: You all suck. If I lost matches, it's because I wasn't trying. I'm awesome, thanks for the free money. GG. Hungy Box and M2K is JELLIS of my skillllz.

Oh, sorry if I made the tourney feel rushed; I didn't mean to. >_> On the bright side, my constant *****ing made it into a RR tourney! More matches for all! <3

Edit: Forgot my delicious sig.

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
I enjoyed the tournament very much, and I would love to do it again.

Kal: I enjoyed watching your runs of Megaman X and Resident Evil 0 and I think your opinions on games are pretty spot on.

RedShadow: Great matches. Despite how well I did against you in tournament, you nailed me in the random money matches. Despite both of us going nowhere in rank you left with more cash than me. Great job!

JesusFreak: Good talking to you again. I'm a bit surprised to see I'm below you but that might have a lot to do with your apathy. Come on, I know that you were being careless. But even when you don't care matching up against you still feels like I'm going to get wrecked.

Rayzorium: Heyyy!! It was fun hanging out with you again. Your falcon is just as good as ever and it's just fun in general being company with you.

Buns[?]: Coolest kid ever. Also despite getting last he doesn't play that bad really. He's got all the basics down. Despite making me feel so old sometimes I still enjoyed talking games with him.

Nice meeting the rest of you. I'm also holding a Melee tournament sometime soon here in Houston. Check if out if you're interested.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Hungrybox.... Dont ever taunt Xelic last time I taunted him in tournament he wall bombed his *** from the bottom of FD to the top, on his last stock and killed me.... He's ****ing crazy.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
hilarious name of tournament.

though it should be changed to,

"Give Xelic, the guy who got smoked by g-regulate at one point in time, 60% of your entry fee"

Top Bottom