• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Girls

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=779]Girls[/drupal]

How do you tell if a girl likes you. One of my friends said a girl liked me. Can I trust her
I am a nerd so not many girls like me.
Is there a way I can tell if she is looking at me or someone else?
please help!
stare at her and lick your lips if she continues to look at you then you got her if she looks away she's just playing hard to get

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Hey, TheDUD, I know a girl who LOVES Melee, and, LOVES brawl lol!
Heh, I know a couple of those in college. Well, more like one who really likes it. There are a few who have played on occasion but aren't very serious about it.

Of course, being the gentleman I am, everytime I play Smash with a chick, I ask if she just wants to play on a team with me so she doesn't have to go up against me =P

Plus I'll tone my game down a lot and let her get in on the action but help her out if she needs to. And of course share my stocks when she's dead.

Ugh...the things I do for girls...

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
lol i know enough girls who play smash, only cuz i make them. hahaha. its funny how the only girl here is from toronto like me, and i know enough girl "gamers" in toronto so it isnt that uncommon.

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I know a couple of those in college. Well, more like one who really likes it. There are a few who have played on occasion but aren't very serious about it.

Of course, being the gentleman I am, everytime I play Smash with a chick, I ask if she just wants to play on a team with me so she doesn't have to go up against me =P

Plus I'll tone my game down a lot and let her get in on the action but help her out if she needs to. And of course share my stocks when she's dead.

Ugh...the things I do for girls...
See, this is why I don't play with girls. ....
Or maybe there's another reason.

PB&J

Smash Hero
bring her to the movies..go bowling ..teach her how to play smash..just treat her like the rest of your friends ..and be your self..because if this girl gets attention from alot of boys the best thing is to be ur self and treat her like the rest ..then she will come around...the worse thing she can say is no..there are plenty of girls in the world..have confidence

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Still need advice?

Talk to her a bit. If you like her, ask her out. She says no? That's awesome, now you know you can move on.

Just dive into things headfirst. Don't overthink it. That's the only way you'll go anywhere.

Tianxiazhai

Smash Journeyman
Ok. A girl is just a person. Bring up something funny, comment on their clothes, and just be yourself.
Also, dont tell your mom. Just say that shes a friend.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=779]Girls[/drupal]

How do you tell if a girl likes you.
If a girl undresses herself in front of you and starts touching you in certain places, she might have a thing for you.

But TBQH, I'm no good at figuring out if someone likes you or not. In one year I learned of about a dozen girls who liked me. Never expected any of them.

And another girl sat on my lap often. Same deal, didn't think she liked me. Although, she *was* super hot (Goes to college in Hawaii now, I'm pretty sure those types of girls are hot by default anyways).

Sometimes I would shake my leg so she'd go up and down =P

It was quite funny.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
If a girl undresses herself in front of you and starts touching you in certain places, she might have a thing for you.

But TBQH, I'm no good at figuring out if someone likes you or not. In one year I learned of about a dozen girls who liked me. Never expected any of them.

And another girl sat on my lap often. Same deal, didn't think she liked me. Although, she *was* super hot (Goes to college in Hawaii now, I'm pretty sure those types of girls are hot by default anyways).

Sometimes I would shake my leg so she'd go up and down =P

It was quite funny.
Pimpalicious! Lol how could you not suspect a girl to like you if she sat on your lap?

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Lol. A lot of the girls at my school are all over that book/movie. If one would DARE to speak against it, he should be shunned. They trade the truth for an illusion.

cman

Smash Ace
I don't think he was being sarcastic. But really, this whole girl thing isn't too hard. Usually they are just as bad as you are.

Amide

Smash Lord
Comboking, I know you have probably answered this, but do you like said girl because you find her attractive, or is it her personality?

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Looks can fade easily if she has an exceedingly ugly personality. I speak from experience. "You know, she doesn't look THAT good." Works the same the other way. You can see someone who you may not find attractive at the time, but grow to see something in her after getting to know her. "Hey, she's kinda cute." Don't base a relationship solely on looks.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
That wasn't a stab at you, just some general thoughts on the subject. Many times we men have trouble thinking with our BRAINS if you get what I mean.

Top Bottom