• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Girls

comboking

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=779]Girls[/drupal]

How do you tell if a girl likes you. One of my friends said a girl liked me. Can I trust her
I am a nerd so not many girls like me.
Is there a way I can tell if she is looking at me or someone else?
please help!

Mith_

Smash Champion
LOLOLOLOLOL

I'm sorry but this is just too funny.

How old are you? I remember in middle school people would tell you somebody liked you just to be a ****.

Cinder

Smash Master
I'd listen to Brinboy...that or just ask her out...there's no fear in rejection...it happens...

If it helps, I was in a situation like this once...I was told a friend had feelings for me...I went ahead and asked her out...she became my first girlfriend, and the first girl I ever loved...

PB&J

Smash Hero
one thing i can say about girls is don't try to figure them out..its impossible...just hang out with her and after a while tell her how u feel..but just be herself..and listen..thats it

p.s.-sometimes to girls 1+1=2 and sometimes it equals 3467+6-7

they don't think with logic so react to there feelings and u will clearly see how she really is

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
One should not make the philosophical assumption that a woman would not like a man due to his own achieved status. Nerds are intelligent and ambitious, which are the main attributes that a female desires in a male. There are many fishes in the sea, my boy. It is your quest; your journey to search for the one that will make your heart sing.

smasher?o.0

Smash Journeyman
how old are you?
im like 13 and i've had one GF
(kind of beat though)
it is easy
1 eye contact does she look at you when you talk, sometimes she could be nervous but still that is the case
2 stare, does she stare?
3 you have to at least talk to her
WHEN YOU GET HER (ill give you 5$ if you do)
1 dont let your relationship go online AKA myspace, facebook etc.
2 dont be rude... duh
3 make sure you like her, think, can you wake up every morning to find her in your bed?
(you are getting advice from a 13 yr old lol)
tell your mom (if like 15-18)
i have had *changes* (lol)
but seriously tell your mom she isnt going to stop you

comboking

Smash Master
LOL um...interesting? lol...you can say "mom, im goin to the mall/movie/wherever with my friends, can you drive me there?" i guess that would work :laugh:
Small town=not much to do but go to my friends houses
I am 14
yes I can see myself waking up beside here.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Most females know of these methods; what they really like is a man separate from the rest. Any man can talk to a girl that he is attracted to, but what comes out of depends on how unique that approach is.

comboking

Smash Master
our mall is gay (Small nothing in it) Maybe I can go to the movies with my friends and her? Have any girls posted in this thread?

smasher?o.0

Smash Journeyman
dont believe mushy stuff
it is 50 % always wrong
and idk dont think there are a lot of girls on these forums

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Ahhh young love....such a great thing. Well, some people just tell you things like that to be an *******, but if you really do think they're telling the truth, just try talking to her. First time someone did that, I just started up a conversation with the girl, and we got to be good friends and it progressed on from there. You have to let her know how you feel about her somehow, so you could try something like a movie or dinner with her/friends, etc. Buy her something, or just ask her what her thoughts are about you. :p /pickup artist

smasher?o.0

Smash Journeyman
Puppy Love is always the most difficult to deal with. But for those with the vulgar remarks, let us be respectful of the ladies.
okay okay
anyways take her to movies...
know her more...
talk...
ask her and you out...
if goes well
GET LAID...
ask her to be your GF

Amide

Smash Lord
I think it's cool that you admit you're a nerd. I admit it, and girls actually don't seem to mind. If you suck at talking to girls, just be more social. Don't ask someone out immediately. Start with some AIM, then move on to movies, after school stuff etc.:)

Chuee

Smash Hero
If they were lying, pimp slap them. If they werent lying, first ask her out. Second go to movies. Eat popcorn. Eat more popcorn. Talk some. Eat more popcorn. Go home.

smasher?o.0

Smash Journeyman
NO

thats like the WORST way to talk to a girl. like, even aims better. just go and have a conversation with her ;)
ya dont do that
not even aim
only do online when THEY like YOU
when you do the talking respect is 1
2 then honesty
3 NEVER STARE

comboking

Smash Master
another problem is she likes sports and I don't. That might play a role in something.
What if I don't put my name on the note? I don't like her for perverted reasons just throwing that out. please someone AIM me at Combo_King

LSDX

Wah!
Take her back to your place and play a round of Smash, women love that good ol' game...>_>

Hmm, now I wonder why I am single...

Amide

Smash Lord
FORGET THE NOTE. And different interests are OK, as long as they balance out.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
On the one hand, you shouldn't make yourself into someone else for her. If you do that, the relationship will fall apart when you start to show who you really are and it turns out she wanted who you were pretending to be.

On the other hand, I wouldn't show her your 32 page essay on Captain Kirk vs. Picard, either.

Most girls like it when you're interested in the things they're interested in, and they will respond well if you show interest in them.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
another problem is she likes sports and I don't. That might play a role in something.
What if I don't put my name on the note? I don't like her for perverted reasons just throwing that out. please someone AIM me at Combo_King
i suppose you could slip a note that DOESNT have your name on it...so that she knows somebody likes her? you can pretend you like sports :laugh: its not that hard lol

Amide

Smash Lord
On the one hand, you shouldn't make yourself into someone else for her. If you do that, the relationship will fall apart when you start to show who you really are and it turns out she wanted who you were pretending to be.

On the other hand, I wouldn't show her your 32 page essay on Captain Kirk vs. Picard, either.

Most girls like it when you're interested in the things they're interested in, and they will respond well if you show interest in them.
Simple but good advice^. Be yourself, and if they don't like that, forget it. But... don't think out loud.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace

Fayt didnt think the same way with Sophia. All he wanted to do was play games, while she wanted to play on the beach. Good point. lol

Top Bottom