• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Girls should just close the toilet seat

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Toilet blog, there is no limit to how low we can sink here!

Oh and I never lift the lid up, because that takes effort. I mean really, after like the age of about 5 you should be able to aim fine.

What can I say, I'm adept when it comes to controlling man parts.

§witch

Smash Lord
Toilet blog, there is no limit to how low we can sink here!

Oh and I never lift the lid up, because that takes effort. I mean really, after like the age of about 5 you should be able to aim fine.

What can I say, I'm adept when it comes to controlling man parts.
You can't truly know something until you've explored it with your mouth.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
If being courteous is such a problem why don't you just go in the sink?

You avoid the whole toilet drama and you get to be a slob while you're at it.

D

Deleted member

You put the seat up, you put it back down. Besides, if there's an emergency on either end, it's a lot easier to use when it's down then when it's up. I mean, you can't fall into the toilet when the seat's down, but you might have a mess to clean up, but it's better than falling into the toilet if there's an emergency isn't it? But really this is just stupidity on both ends imo. If it's that much of an issue use a different bathroom, most houses have more than one bathroom these days.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
It's true, falling into the toilet is pretty stupid. I always look. But I guess some don't? That's weird to me, but I'm just a cautious person before sitting down.. Probably because I remember kids being mean to each other back in school and pulling out the seat behind another before they set down... in band... o_O (Not a good place to do that!)

But just to put this out there, most home toilets have a lid, and I think the best place to keep it is with the lid down. Then everybody has to do work, nobody falls in, and nobody gets angry. It's a neutral position. =P

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I don't lift the seat up because I can aim with sniper like precision.

Protip: If you have a boner and need to piss, then sit on the toilet the wrong way around and point down.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Terribly sorry my old chum.

It seems I have made one of my customary typos.....hmmmmm yes.

I meant to say "and point down" mmmmmm quite.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I never knew what the rational was behind putting the seat down. People actually fall in the toilet or at least deep enough for the water to touch their ***? ... Man, do they go in the dark or suttin? Anyway, interesting read. I killed some time haha.

Also, I typically put everything down in my apt, even though it's a studio. My studio is small and so is the bathroom. Thus, I have toiletries such as q-tips, combs, deodorant, and such on a rack above the back part of the toilet. I can't afford to have airborne particles landing on my q-tips, which may or may not lead to E. coli in mah ear > perhaps leading to my hypothetical 1st ear infection... Or maybe being in the medical field just makes me paranoid.

Top Bottom