• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Girl Smashers in the south

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Thats very insulting.
mars insulted?

We have Biglou's sister now... kind of. That's three. I mean i don't see what's the point of having girl smashers. There's no difference in having guy smashers of a certain race.

That's like man, i wish we had some ****** smash players.

I guess it's so you can have sex with them, have them make you a sandwich, and then knee them in the face. good stuff.

PB&J

Smash Hero
how do u compare girl smashers to *******..i love the brawl community..so random ...man smashboards suks these days..i cant even breath things i think with out an edit...this is what messes up the community

and i dont care if this thread is open if it doesnt have my real first post so..yeah

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Every Smash community needs to have with a certain proportion of whites, blacks, mexicans, chinese, vietnamese, koreans, japanese, indians, native americans and inuit.

It also needs within a certain ratio of males to females, and at least a certain number of homosexuals.

Otherwise something is wrong.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL I guess it would be cool if we had more girl smashers that want to be serious at getting better at the dam game. The only one I've seen so far doing this is Chelsey and props to her for repping the female smash scene in GA. I guess that's cool if someone wants to have highly attractive beyonce looking girls around them for watever reason lulz but what really makes girls stay in the scene is when they are recognized for their skills over their beauty. If not then its safe to assume she isnt serious about the dam game lol

This is one of the many lessons Trifoce of Empire Arcadia taught me, *raises fist*

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
well it's hard for anybody to say anything when they sit in the corner and hide so nobody can see them do anything and cheer them on or anything.

-glares at Kelli and Chelsey-

Handorin

Smash Hero
Gvice's friend that is a girl has come to the DML triweeklies 1-2 times. I saw her play smash. Now we just need her to play more.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
lol, this thread is funny.

But yes, I'm sure all the smashers out there would be more-than-pleased to see attractive women interested in the smash scene.

Chelsey is top tier for female smash in GA
Kelli would be top tier if she'd start playing again :laugh:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
well it's hard for anybody to say anything when they sit in the corner and hide so nobody can see them do anything and cheer them on or anything.

-glares at Kelli and Chelsey-
It's ok dogy. they are just afraid of you because you have been rumored to have a monstrous genitalia.

you're right Mike, Kelli needs to stop playing old a$$ ecco the dolphin *runs*

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QMKTdrQqpNk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QMKTdrQqpNk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Could be worse, she could play tetris, and only tetris.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
GRRRRRIMEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but...

It all makes sense now! *check to see what sis is doing*..

yup.

chaddd

Smash Lord
This thread makes me want to laugh until I throw up and die.

"I wish there were more hot chicks doing this thing that's only strong point seems to be keeping girls away."

Well played, Evan, well played.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Yo uhm Legion plays melee shes pretty good at it too.

The key to teaching girls is .... Peach

Float canceling is pretty easy to explain
Marin is faster than 95% of all peach players

voomm

Smash Apprentice
no they arent they are hot we just need more in the community!

GA Peach

Smash Lord
hahahaha......hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.....AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*ahem* joking aside, regardless of what you think, posting that was nothing short of shallow, evan.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i love the feedback and thats what i expected and y i made it..im the best

..yo chaddd are u ready for this weekend or what i think marsfool wanted to leave thursdy afternoon..get cornel ready

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
this thread is lawlz
StalkerSamich would know all the chicks that play
the last time i was around a girl smasher i got sick the next day -_-
*stares at kelli*

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well, I do know a girl online... who plays brawl... Thats about it. Also a girl who plays videogames, and sometimes smash, but SUPER casual. :]

Yeah...

Valadis

Smash Cadet
Ahaha. Well, yes Mike. What you are thinking is absolutely correct. Don't tell. At least, not until after this whole election thing. Alpha doesn't need all the drama. :x
I'm going to go to Waba tomorrow guys, who will I see there ? Call me whenever you guys head over and I will start making my way.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If I ever got a girlfriend I would not expect them to play smash or ever stick to it if they were introduced to it. [/sothatIcanhassex]

o rite and I guess the only secret weapon we have is Peach, like Zoro said. Get your gf's and friends that are girls to play peach, man!

Man I need a girl. :/ (I can say that cuz like, SAUSAGE FEST)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
The last girl I introduced to the game went straight for Marth, which makes sense, really.

**** pretty boys stealin' all the ladies.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
The last girl I introduced to the game went straight for Marth, which makes sense, really.

**** pretty boys stealin' all the ladies.
I feel your pain.

But the only girl that plays Smash that I know uses Zelda.

(Fact: That's why I picked up Ganondorf)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh wait.. I think we should let the girls 'win' too...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey thats good enough. Its smash, lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah but I wouldn't want to be a jerk and just 4stok the female newcomer. :] Unless she is persistent or something... xD

No peach? I see. : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom