• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Girl Smashers in the south

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Ive seen some random chicks at gigs but they always got a boy so im like what ev dont wanna emberrass a gamer dude infront of his girl cuz im hood like that ion reality im just a nice guy in person.

WE got the Amber, an the Ginger, an the Occasional gay approaches of Tommy G (would pass as a girl me an him go at it in many ways *extra homo*)

Other than that no1 in FL. Ill take pics of the drunk girls i get to play smash at my buddies of campus dorm the ones i get to play wit all hot an easy to smash

Frames

DI
You dash-dance, she lap-dance

You wobble foxes, she wobbles dat bootymeat

aw yeh
i press down b, she goes down on meee :)

seriously tho this thread is weird there are much better places to get ***** than smash girls dont play smash o well this is the BOYS CLUB GTFO *****ESSSS

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Get Raipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppped.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Don't be fooled by Xif's avatar. ;3

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Cute Girl Smasher here!

No I don't wanna be friends like that tee hee.

I will hang out with you all the time, and steal all the attention for myself, bolstering my own self esteem. Why else would I hang out with a bunch of guys who don't shower and go to waba?

XOXOXOXOXO

~CGS

rice

Smash Journeyman
xif is sure a cutie ;)
and i usually just 4-stock girls when i play them, i don't go easier on people ....
it'd be nice and all, but ya Lol

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOOL ok this is starting to get outta hand. try to get back on the topic. or w/e >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom