• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish's Brawl Impressions - Brawl Talk Episode 1 Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Gimpy you're the best! You have replaced Sakurai in the heirarchy of smash updaters lol I look forward to yours so much more than his!

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
I'm looking very forward to your MK update. I bet you will be pretty glad when you are done with this thread. Having everyone demand when you put up updates must be very annoying. Also I don't know where it is, but did you say after seeing what you did at the E for alls that your early list is 1 mario 2 peach 3 MK?

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I'm looking very forward to your MK update. I bet you will be pretty glad when you are done with this thread. Having everyone demand when you put up updates must be very annoying. Also I don't know where it is, but did you say after seeing what you did at the E for alls that your early list is 1 mario 2 peach 3 MK?
He said that after 4 days you can't make a tier list, but that probably the best chars were Mario, MK, Peach, Pit, Sonic. He also re-stated over and over that with 4 days of game time you can't make a tier list.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
He said that after 4 days you can't make a tier list, but that probably the best chars were Mario, MK, Peach, Pit, Sonic. He also re-stated over and over that with 4 days of game time you can't make a tier list.
Did he say that after 4 days you can't make a tier list?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
boozer likes being on the bottom
gimpy knows that more than anyone
;)

uhh, I'm looking forward to the Link update

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Did he say that after 4 days you can't make a tier list?
I forgot a comma there, -_-

He said, that after 4 days you cant make a tier list

HAPPY NOW?

Edit:
Also Gimpy said that there is a char that is way too overpowered right now, Ike. Gimpy said that Ike kills at so low percentages its not even funny

Gimpy quote:

Ike is strong, and when I say strong I mean STRONG. He KO’s at much lower percentages than Bowser does on average, only a few moves of Bowser’s seemed to compete with Ike’s power. Ike’s smash attacks are all HUGE disjointed hitboxes of raw power. If you can for a moment picture Marth’s hitboxes, but regardless of what point of your sword you hit them with it’s a tipper, those are Ike’s hitboxes. That was just an example, Ike really doesn’t have a moveset that is anything like Marth’s whatsoever, I was just comparing hitboxes sizes and knockback. For those of you who haven’t read a thing about Ike, he plays absolutely nothing like Marth/Roy in melee (but then, nobody really plays quite like their melee counterparts).

Alright, so now we know. Ike is a serious powerhouse, the strongest character BY FAR
Taken from the 1st post in the thread

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
Hes milking it because he likes this thread. Hes trying to delay it for as long as possible so he remains popular.

Then Gimpys gonna come here and say," thats not true, I dont have alot of time, im writeing with all
my free time."

Bull crap Gimpy, stop saying, " I use all my free time. " the sky is green" ,"im trying to go fast"

Well I got news for you gimpy, the sky is NOT green and your NOT useing all your free time
to update awaiting fans. You do alot of other things when the cows have to wait to eat.

Update Link, Meta Knight and Bowser tonight and all will be forgiven.

Zelda_Fan_

Smash Journeyman
Hes milking it because he likes this thread. Hes trying to delay it for as long as possible so he remains popular.

Then Gimpys gonna come here and say," thats not true, I dont have alot of time, im writeing with all
my free time."

Bull crap Gimpy, stop saying, " I use all my free time. " the sky is green" ,"im trying to go fast"

Well I got news for you gimpy, the sky is NOT green and your NOT useing all your free time
to update awaiting fans. You do alot of other things when the cows have to wait to eat.

Update Link, Meta Knight and Bowser tonight and all will be forgiven.
You know he doesn't have to do this at all. If I had dozens of people complaining in my thread like this I wouldn't even finish the updates...:|

RDK

Smash Hero
Uh oh, I think he figured you out, Gimpy, lol.

Don't pay any attention to him. Just UPDATORZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom