• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish's Brawl Impressions - Brawl Talk Episode 1 Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Bowser is fun. Too bad I'm very limited in skill with him (and that he's limited in skill on his own, so that doesn't help me, either.)

I will play as him semi-regularly, just for fun. I'm just stoked to see how much better Bowser really is and for this thread to be ultimately finished.

This is it, right? After Bowser we're done here?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Well, all the "Link's up-B is cheap" players can quit complaining now.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Bowser is fun. Too bad I'm very limited in skill with him (and that he's limited in skill on his own, so that doesn't help me, either.)

I will play as him semi-regularly, just for fun. I'm just stoked to see how much better Bowser really is and for this thread to be ultimately finished.

This is it, right? After Bowser we're done here?

Noooooooooooooo, it cant be

I expect a deeper analysis later on, quotes from experienced players that only used that character, and alternate customes, musics, taunts, victory poses, victory musics, voice actors, graphic improvements, damage charts, knockback charts, and anything else Gimpy wants to add.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Very nice Gimpy, thanks :D I really like how Meta Knight turned out ^^

Now there's only Bowser left... don't worry I probably won't main him, but I'll play as him every now and then, because it seems to be pretty funny.

I'm interested in how Bowser has changed ... it seems to be that he really improved very much. I hope Mewtwo will get some nice buffs too >_>

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I think its called... uh... erhm...

AKWARD NINJA!!!

I think meta knight's diagonal smash is summon the halberd...

Yea, it was in that video where Metaknight diagonal smashed Bowser at 30% and KOed him, overpower I say.

also Ike's diagonal smash is the fastest move in the game.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Because he's kute
duh

Also, thanks for the Link update.
It's sad to hear that there's a little more lag in his upsmash, though.
I never really cared for his Up+B as a fight move. Meh.
Bumb Jump being out really does suck. =[
Is his Hookshot recovery any better? Like longer range?

detroitpistons_fan_23

Smash Cadet
cool update on link and meta but how do there final smashes play out?? are they really hard to hit, are they effective etc?? links seems easy to hit on a flat stage like bridge of eldin but meta's seem to be quite easy to doge if you stay away for a while??

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
cool update on link and meta but how do there final smashes play out?? are they really hard to hit, are they effective etc?? links seems easy to hit on a flat stage like bridge of eldin but meta's seem to be quite easy to doge if you stay away for a while??
What do you mean for a while? Do FSs dissapear radomly, because all I know is that they are either beaten out of you or they dissapear when you die, for all I know you can hold it in as long as you want.

Edit: LOL @ FALCON PUNCH in your sig

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
bowser added n_n

yyyyyaaaaaaaayyyyyyy i'm no longer a slave to the brawl boards woooohooo!!!

Noooooooooooooo, it cant be

I expect a deeper analysis later on, quotes from experienced players that only used that character, and alternate customes, musics, taunts, victory poses, victory musics, voice actors, graphic improvements, damage charts, knockback charts, and anything else Gimpy wants to add.
What about my list?

*cry* :(

gamelover15

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna miss the Melee Klaw. It was fun KO'ing people with its back throw and setting up Uairs with its forward throw >:]

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Grreat job Gimpyfish! We all heavily appreciate your time and dedication to informing us all on this matter. Thanks a ton man! :)

Now who to use, who to use. Every character seems useable (minus Donkey Kong, as always! XD).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom