• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish's Brawl Impressions - Brawl Talk Episode 1 Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
@ people having issues with my closing the topic and changing the post

Buzz said:
But that's the whole point! Why don't you just keep your little secret to yourself? Why force the community into a series of guessing games? When IcyDrifter posted rumors, he started demanding apologies after Sonic was confirmed. These threads are not about informing the public. They are about drawing attention to yourself.

I'm not saying you are 100% wrong. I have no evidence to the contrary, but you have presented no evidence of any kind. The burden of proof is upon you. It is not our "responsibility" to prove you wrong or believe in you.
this has a lot of truth in it

basically i changed the first post because i dont want randoms going all around the internet claiming this to as many people as they can as absolute fact, this isn't the kind of information that we need floating around the internet.

even if he turns out to be absolutely 100% true its not like i , or anyone else, owe him an apology or anything like that. the way the thread was created screams "LOOK AT ME I WANT ATTENTION"

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i should record it soon, mario galaxy johns

i'm also going to do a video review of super mario galaxy at some point after the next brawl talk i think haha

Tonic_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
i should record it soon, mario galaxy johns

i'm also going to do a video review of super mario galaxy at some point after the next brawl talk i think haha
awesome dawg. i still need to get a wii @_@ haven't really had a reason to since brawl isnt coming out for a while, but i really want to play mario galaxy.

was thinking about getting an xbox 360 instead for Assassin's Creed. now THAT game looks ballin.

Tonic_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
It needs to be good. Sunshine was ALRIGHT, but no where near the epic game play value that Super Mario 64 had.

Super Mario 64 was one of the best games OF ALL TIIIIME! Galaxy needs to be ****ing EPIC or else the mario series will be fail

achtung!

Smash Cadet
It needs to be good. Sunshine was ALRIGHT, but no where near the epic game play value that Super Mario 64 had.

Super Mario 64 was one of the best games OF ALL TIIIIME! Galaxy needs to be ****ing EPIC or else the mario series will be fail
Good thing Galaxy is more epic than 64.

SirAileron

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirAileron
3DS FC
4339-2495-8012
Gah, too many pages. @_@

I'm dying to know if Link's downthrust bounces off of opponents still. I remember seeing it not do that in the trailer, and I've been paranoid about it ever since. D:

Igneous42

Smash Ace
sorry dude nothing can beat 64. It was perfect in every way, and way ahead of its time. But Galaxy is still amazing, same tier as 64, just not as amazing
really I think the only thing that puts 64 above galaxy is it was the first 3d mario game so it will always have a nolstalgia to it that galaxy won't, and it has some big areas. Beat end boss of galaxy today (so just over 60 stars) and my only complaint is that even the biggest areas seem kind of small.

BrianM

Smash Journeyman
sorry dude nothing can beat 64. It was perfect in every way, and way ahead of its time. But Galaxy is still amazing, same tier as 64, just not as amazing
Er...no. Super Mario Galaxy is better than Super Mario 64 in every single way. Extremely varied level designs (and more of them), great music, obviously better graphics (and some of Wii's best graphics), intuitive control without too much forced Wii remote usage, balanced difficulty, more entertaining boss fights (Bouldergeist!), etc. It's just so much better. Mario Sunshine took a step backward, but Galaxy has taken many steps forward.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
mario 64 was far more influential than any game now could possibly hope to be. fact.

mario 64 is a fantastic game even by todays standards. fact.

mario galaxy holds up to and surpasses mario 64 in almost every way OTHER than nostalgia. fact.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
I hate adventure games. I only play online games anymore. I cant even enjoy something enless im compeating for the best spot.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Forget about Brawl for the next 80 days, while playing Galaxy. That gives you like 4 days to get pumped for brawl again. Ingenious!
See the problem with me is I can beat games fast (rather I have to much time and play too much) i've already beat the story in galaxy, I have 71 stars so i'll probably collect them all in the next couple days.

But it's ok, I won't spoil anything but I know for a fact what you get when you get all 120 is much cooler than 100 free lives ;)

Igneous42

Smash Ace
i have 102 stars and i'm workin on the rest, i'm psyched

bowser is freakin awesome in this game
I totally agree, bowser was so awesome in this game. Made up for his sunshine version which I wasn't to fond of, these bower battles easily rival, if not surpass mario 64 ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom