• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish has some vicious fanboys (and apparently some haters/stalkers!)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I wonder what would happen if I told his fanboy that I beat Gimpy in tournament (while leaving out all the gritty details).

I wonder if I would gain a fanboy of my own :O

killer tofu

Smash Lord
I went to chipotle with gimpy a few times (more like once). That can make me partially sub-well known. right?

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Umm, pretty sure if you want to be at all well known for knowing gimpy, you have to have gone to chipotle with him like at least 18 times. And ordered the same thing as him like at least a couple times

killer tofu

Smash Lord
What about sleeping over at his house? and playing frisbee, then getting it stuck on a roof and having mango go up and climb it to get it down while lucky was just standing there with his hands in his pockedts laughing. Or going with gimpy to a vending machine to buy coke.... *sigh* good times.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yeah, we got a poser saying that he is gimpy on BC forums...and he spamming like hell, so is it you??

spamming like nude pictures...its pretty sick...
definitely NOT me

inform a mod on THOSE forums please

I was the first person in SoCal to know Gimpy.
indeed you were neal, wayyyyyyyyy back at oc2 you picked me up like a champion

what a cool

Relhots

Smash Lord
definitely NOT me

inform a mod on THOSE forums please

indeed you were neal, wayyyyyyyyy back at oc2 you picked me up like a champion

what a cool
yeah, i did, but the guy is hacking back in again, and again...god its so annoying...

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Holy Shiznit!

STOP THE PRESS! YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT THESE EYES HAVE SEEN! EVERYBODY..... (Sorry I didn't know where else to put this and I don't like wasting space on making spammy threads):

GIMPYFISH HAS RECIEVED A NEG! :scared::crazy::scared::crazy::scared:

I know, I know, this may be traumatizing at first, but it's true, and I have (slightly) unedited proof. Now, I know what you all are thinking. Actually, I have no idea. But I thought since the subject matter concerning this thread probably draws a lot of Gimpy fans alike, you might want to see this for yourself...

I guess along with all the vicious fans, there are some vicious haters as well. Who would'u thunk the most popular person to pick up a Smash stick would get it, huh? >_>. I wonder what you Gimpy fanatics propose we do; Make the neg response leaver create a video response apologizing to the entire Smash community? Track down his IP, strip him down in public, make him apologize while holding his banana leaf in front of him and playing "Don't You Know I'm Sorry" by some old 70's band? Just keep it simple and kill him? You all can discuss it on your own. Though I can't say I'm not outraged by these chain of events, I'll partake in no actions that involve the dehumanisation of another being. I am interested in finding out what happens to this person though in the near future. Keep me posted...:lick:

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm thinking you did that Nick :) It shows only 1 up/down and the hands appear unclickable so with that evidence, it was YOU who gave him the neg!! BURN THE HATER!!!!

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Actually, I did leave a neg, but only after I saw this one first. I went back to this page afterwards to take the pic though, that's why only one's showing up. But there should be two there now. The hate bandwagon's hay looked to comfortable; I couldn't help myself. :grin: But believe me, I'm def not the original purpotrator. Speaking of which, any caught him yet?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
There's also the possibility that there were 2 negatives and he up'd it but that would be no fun xD

yesh, I'm a youtube nerd =3

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol how did i not see this thread.........

i slept at gimpy's dorm

he taught me the best fox combo ever

my blanket is in his car

i teamed with him at the first brawl tourney...and won

he taught me the way of the gimpy burrito

i car pooled with him to AZ

dang i could be like famous to the gimpy fan boys lol

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Actually, I did leave a neg, but only after I saw this one first. I went back to this page afterwards to take the pic though, that's why only one's showing up. But there should be two there now. The hate bandwagon's hay looked to comfortable; I couldn't help myself. :grin: But believe me, I'm def not the original purpotrator. Speaking of which, any caught him yet?
yeah it was nes' brother, Jonathon. have you heard of him?

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
I hate gimpys fanboys there mean as hell.
furious fanboys im going to diss gimpy on one of his youtube vids as a joke and lets see how much hate messages I get? lol
I got this

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I figure this would be enough to bump this topic.

So, I was looking at the comments for the 1-Up show on Youtube (yeah, I'm that bored at times), and I come across this comment:

supadupamarioguy21 (4 days ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
| Spam
wow gimpy you lost weight since that brawl talk episode!

uhhhh....ok.....

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I figure this would be enough to bump this topic.

So, I was looking at the comments for the 1-Up show on Youtube (yeah, I'm that bored at times), and I come across this comment:

supadupamarioguy21 (4 days ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
| Spam
wow gimpy you lost weight since that brawl talk episode!

uhhhh....ok.....
Well I'd say that could be good IF they were a girl, but seeing as their username ends w/ GUY... yea...

Gimpy needs to lock his doors.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I need to make a website insulting Gimpyfish and fill it with ads.
Then enable comments.

I'll make a fortune from all of the fanboy hits!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
learn to read a thread before posting -_-

Top Bottom