• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gfest 6: Kyonfest!!!! Orlando, FL 07/23/11

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'm on the search for a permanent team partner. Need a new one since Sensei wont be back for a loooong while. Possibly at all.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
So who wants the hottest free agent on the market for 3v3s?

Best be ready to win, because if I don't think you're up to par, I'll gladly go to Jebailey's tournament instead.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yo Xyz, i'm down to team. I haven't gotten a 100% from my other teammates appearance / decision.
Team?
Jigglypuff / Zero Suit.

Down? I do pretty good in teams.

or ganon :D

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
If I team with anyone, just be prepared for me not to use Zero Suit. If there is no synergy, I will quickly move that character selection cursor to another character.

Just letting y'all know.

gallax

Smash Hero
Please be more specific dtorr, becuase i believe that it had to do with 2DJeff CG'ing you and not the actualy tourney being run itself. I dont want my monthlies getting a bad name.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
It had nothing to do with Jeff.

It was all to do with having to play Kyon second round in bracket for the 4th tourney in 2 months, when he's my ride and one of 3 people I play against on a regular basis. If it was later on in the bracket that would've been fine but second round? I know it wasn't intentional but that was very careless on your part.

gallax

Smash Hero
It was careless on your part for not letting me know before the tourney started or even during the tourney about your 3 prior tourneys having to play against him. I was in no way informed that this had happened between you two. You should have come to me and said "Hey gallax, dont match me up against kyon. We've played last 3 tourney within the first 2 and id like to be able to met him later in bracket." I woulda said yes and then had that constraint in the tourney. Im sorry for doing that to you, but i did not know about it so therefore could not avoid it.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I was careless too in that regard, but I like just playing my matches. When I heard "Mink vs. D-Torr," I was psyched to play a match vs. a fellow ZSS main who has been showing much improvement. Nothing else. After that set, and I heard "Kyon vs. D-Torr," I immediately forfeited (which means Kyon beat me, I'm not gonna take that from him as that was my choice to forfeit). I still should've beat 2DJeff but I lost. I 3-stocked him game 2 of our bracket set, so there's no excuses for not beating him 3rd game and I'm not gonna make one. He beat me legitly.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I was careless too in that regard, but I like just playing my matches. When I heard "Mink vs. D-Torr," I was psyched to play a match vs. a fellow ZSS main who has been showing much improvement. Nothing else. After that set, and I heard "Kyon vs. D-Torr," I immediately forfeited (which means Kyon beat me, I'm not gonna take that from him as that was my choice to forfeit). I still should've beat 2DJeff but I lost. I 3-stocked him game 2 of our bracket set, so there's no excuses for not beating him 3rd game and I'm not gonna make one. He beat me legitly.
aye zss is hard as **** on ps1 because the stage change and he range. Or any CP in that Matter thats why i strike the 2 odd stages for neutrals against her. such as laylat and yoshi's but in this case it was ps2 and laylat. if you didnt strike ps2 at the begining and the random select woulda landed on it i probably woulda lost because the stage changes which makes it harder to maneuver around it for ic and my desync gets shutdown at some points. the only part on ps1 or ps2 is me be able to fight zss is at the neutral part or on the IC stage of ps2 and the leaf stage on ps1. Even though you play Rush down like the whole match it was still difficult! good games

2-DJeff

Smash Master
That was the point Jeff LOL
yea and it was pretty gay lol as soon as i lost my 1st stock on that stage i knew i lost
because when i first played u there in pools i was just trying to not rush u much cause i knew that ill get ****ed up because the stage is dumb.

Top Bottom