• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting In The Green November 13th, 2010 Ft: Dr PeePee RESULTS IN OP

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So yeah,

police are funny.

day was funny.

my marth is funny.

Shoutouts when I'm actually home and not in a city of craziness(I dreamt cops kept pulling me over LOL).

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lmao

good ish at the tourney and post tourney kevin

really fun stuff despite getting busted chris.

haven't been that drunk while bonnie and clyde in a while.

felt gud.

0Room

Smash Lord
****. ASU will take up the torch Chris. Me and 0Room can get everything together either at one of the convention halls in the Student Union (most likely without charge).

Speaking of future tournies

Would anyone be willing/interested to even come to ASU for a tournament?
I know it's a longgggg way for most of you.

And we've have to do it during March/April to avoid the snow clogging the roads. Wouldn't want anything to happen to you guys on your way up here.
So, let me know if that would even be something that you would consider going to, because if it is, LET'S DO THIS.

Also Chris, I'm assuming you don't have the entire bracket results?

lord karn

Smash Master
The results chris posted earlier are wrong.

1. PP
2. yay
3. twitch
4. karn
5. josh
5. whoever twitch beat when I beat josh

also, I didn't beat yay in winners. lol we were trolling everyone. it was kinda close, though.

teams:

1. pp/twitch
2. karn/david
3. sneak/blackchris
4.????

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
we're working on that.

videos from my setup will be up in about a day, and videos from matts setup will be up sometime next week. he has a lot more work to do than I do.

UrHeartzDzire

Smash Cadet
so basically when GITG 2 happens, i'm helping the man host.
cuz i'm the gf :p

popo **** sucks, but i understand...cuz i can imagine how hype everyone was, and i'm sure the other 200 ppl that live there was like....wtf??

but anyway...the EUC should be game :)

amazing **** everyone :D

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
nah, we got kicked out before we could money match.

but it doesn't really matter cuz we played in tournament.

i ****ed the **** out of him, duh

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
really!?

god that's great.

most people have a problem with me and my puff :crying:

and i feel all alone and wanting to go ganondorf the next tourney :grrr:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Chris- Thanks for hosting man. I know things didn't really work out....lol.....but the setup was sick. Keep on rapin and whether you host more or not I appreciate the effort this time. =)

Malk- Duuuuude sooo good to see you again! Thanks for letting us finish up at your place, and good stuff in the teams friendlies hahaha. XD See ya around dude.

Gibby- Nice to see a new face! Talk to me on aim or swf any time for tips/chat, and please keep comin to more stuff. I'd love to hear more about your past smash experiences and help you improve. =)

Josh- Calm down dude. Stop letting your pride get in the way of learning. If you lose to or get hit by something a lot, slow down and think about it, don't get pissed at it and call it gay. Falco's got gay stuff too but in the end we just gotta accept it all as part of the game and learn to beat it. That said, it was fun hangin with you and I'm glad you showed up bro.

Moo- Fun times man hahaha. Keep the laughs and shenanigans comin strong bro. Ima get that butt.

PLUR- omggggg soooo good to see you man! <3
Friendlies were fun and smith's house was hilarious loooool. XD

Diatenshi- Goood shiz with the recording and all bro. We should play more.

Karn- I think you should definitely start focusing on dat Fox more than Marth, but I'm glad I finally got to teach you some stuff haha.

THO- Yoooo son my Peach. =p Fun friendlies man hahaha.

vZakat- bringing the hype with that Roy haha. Too good. We shoulda Roy dittoed! Next time. =p GGs vs Karn man, that was toooo good haha.

Ocean- Less hugs man, I approve. More neck touching though, disapprove. =p Fun times man haha.

EMB- Gettin off on more of NC, I approve. Keep it up man. =)

Smith- Aww yeee niggy. Thanks for the housing bro. Don't get discouraged with YL man, Axe took 2 years to get to where he is now, and he said it was a painful and super tough 2 years. You got this man. =) Also I hope you feel better soon buddy.

Sneak- GGs in the few friendlies we had man. Good stuff gettin off in teams.

BEHR vilt and nisp- great to see you guys again. don't be strangers. =)

Rhiannon- Good times riding up and hanging out haha. Doughnut trip at Smith's too good. XD

Snap- Feel better dude! Good stuff gettin outta there before you got hard countered by the popo lol, and thanks for the good times.

Jim- Thanks for comin despite everything man. It was mad fun to have you and I'm glad you got off like always haha. Take care bro.

Twitch- Hey let's keep teamin dawg, we're pretty good. Baby Dragon foreva. Also you got off in singles(cept in Fox dittos LOL we gotta work on that) and I'm gonna learn from that whether you like it or not! You can learn too don't worry. =)

Cam- Can I even express what I feel? Nah, probably not. You're a great man with a priy sandbaggy puff and a **** Falco and great woods navigation skills lol. XD luh u baby

Yay- You.....tried on me? Huh? First time since Splash. I'm not complaining, just very confused. Hey though, I'll take it and try to learn from it haha. We need to seriously more so we can learn things. =)
Fuuun times at Cookout man haha. You never cease to amaze, sir.

also, get at my peach looooool so raaaaaaaaapeeeeee it should be pr'd.

lol nah but really <33 baby

Maria- Lot of excitement for one tourney huh? XD Anyway, I don't know what all to say except that I'm really glad you came and everything finally worked out. =D

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I am going to make an effort to be less touchy-feely at tournaments. I feel like it bothers a lot of people, so I want to stop.

Top Bottom