• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get HYPE! II Results Thread

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Someone finally put the other .bin files on dropbox, so we can get back to uploading. I don't have my capture card still, but the other uploaders can get on it.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I have my capture card back! I'm going to upload the rest of Get Hype II videos over the next few days. I've already captured the rest of setup 1, which I'll upload tomorrow. Shadow1PJ is crazy good by the way.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
JJRockets recorded it, and it's quite lengthy. In order to upload it to the channel, he either needs it approved, or needs to split it up. He's currently waiting on approval, which when he gets it, I believe the video would be immediately available.

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Yeah literally somebody just has to go on the channel, hit verify and give their phone number. I would use mine but I've already used my number on the max amount of channels it allows lol. If I were to split it up the quality would go down so I'd rather just get the whole thing at once

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I'm working on finishing uploading setup 1 now. Since I have access to a capture card now, I will personally guarantee that all of the bracket matches will be up before Saturday. I was up at the library until 3 AM studying on Monday and until 12:30 AM yesterday, but now my test is over so I can focus on this (I got a 98 btw).

As for MJG vs. Denti, I can't find it on the video manager, so I'm going to recapture it after I finish with setup 1. Remember, you can track my progress and even chat with me here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ek8JKANF934_9JtTEt56IrQhlAnLm-XYrSd8L13tpMA/edit

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Cam, I noticed some of the requested videos are still red on the google documents

Just to reiterate:
Could you upload all sets for:

Gimb
Bonds
JB4
Egman
T22
Trent
Fragger
Anthony
Unity
Also, me getting bodied by Dakpo is up twice, the 10:18 one

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Cam, I noticed some of the requested videos are still red on the google documents

Just to reiterate:

Also, me getting bodied by Dakpo is up twice, the 10:18 one
I'll change the color of them now. I went ahead and got rid of one of the Dakpo videos from the playlist.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Okay, all the replays are done. A small portion of them weren't in the folders, so I assume they weren't saved to the SD cards. The vast majority of them were there and made it online, so good job organizing them at the tournament.

First, I'd like to apologize that this took so long. A lot of factors played into that, but honestly, it should have taken 2 weeks max. I'm glad we could help you guys with this, and I hope that the delay hasn't shaken your faith in our ability to do this in the future. In fact, I hope you guys do try this again soon because it's really nice to have videos available for critique after each tournament or to just be able to review your matches. We have some TOs from other states joining us in a National Replay Project, so if you guys are interested, you should check out the thread in the Metagame and Ruleset Discussion board.

I am very impressed with the players I saw as I uploaded. Even the unranked players performed very well and showed both precision with and knowledge of their characters. Like I said, I'm glad I could do this for you guys; you all deserve to have your matches online for everyone to see.

Top Bottom