• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get ChuDat to Europe fund!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
ChuDat come to Australia and eat pho all day hahahahahahaha too goodz LOL - my mom's pho > all of america pho but her bo hue is on par with ken's moms cus thats too good

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Well its not so much that we don't wanna donate but its that we don't know any info about what he plans to do and such. I haven't seen options of his flights yet or prices or anything. Just heej do you guys wanna donate.

You can't just expect us to donate if we don't even know for sure if he's gonna come :S. I always see chu end up high on tourneys and such so he must earn some money so why doesn't he save that up for a trip to europe. I say give us more details and also a estimation of what everything is gonna cost and such ( like if a plane ticket is 700 its alot more interesting for us to earopians to donate so that he would only have to pay half of that). Did he check train costs yet or bus costs or anything for that matter? If he gives us more details then its a lot more interesting to chip in for him and help him out. If you plan to go travel somewhere its normal to check this kind of stuff otherwise you get stuck somewhere you don't wanna be at all.

AFC and ros4 are not next door to each other so did he consider that? If he puts in effort I'm sure we can all help him out but I'm hardly hearing anything of him for now and I'm sure that keeps a lot of people from wanting to help. We all travel to these kind of tournaments and all pay for it and such so it's not fair if he gets financial help and other's that are more focussed on traveling to these tournaments do not. Regardless of skill.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
So how much has Europe actually raised to this point? Or is it all talk and no progress? I've seen too many donate threads go down that path, I want to see this one actually successful.

Ryuker

Smash Lord
So how much has Europe actually raised to this point? Or is it all talk and no progress? I've seen too many donate threads go down that path, I want to see this one actually successful.
It shouldn't go that way. He's hardly showing any interest or initiative why should we raise money for him. I can tell you there is interest but no one is gonna do it if he doesn't show more motivation and then its still hard to get people to donate cause its still money. Most of the people I've spoken to right now have all said sorta the same : " He earns so much money at tourneys so why doesn't he save that up". I can't give a right answer to that or even persuade them is that point isn't cleared up. Obviously people want him to come but like people said in the oc3 thread about helios its still gonna be a good tourney if he doesn't come. He needs to show more interest first and come forth with ideas to how we could realize him going to europe.

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord
Die evil post DIE! :smiliegor

@Shadow

Als je niks goeds te zeggen hebt, zeg dan gewoon helemaal niks.
Je geeft ons (europa) alleen maar een slechte naam door dit soort gedrag te vertonen ~Amsah.

wauw ik ben europa in mn eentje :) ~Shadow

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Shadow: You are a moron. Chu Dat is one of the best US players and the best Ice Climbers player in the world. He will at least make top 3 in singles, so he should expect to get something out of the prize money as well. If someone should get funding, it should be someone like him. It's ignorance like yours that makes Europe look so bad in the US.

Having said that, I'm still willing to do a €10 money match and I do hope some US players will try a European tournament (not named JST).

Luma

Smash Lord
hehe ^^

yeah shadow, plz delete ur post or something, lets see it that way:

i could spend like 10-20€ to play against chu dat in europe (and lose)

or

i could spend xxxx€ to fly to the us to play against chu dat (and lose)

sounds clear to me

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Awww, I wanted to see what Shadow said. Amsah ruined my fun :estatic:

There's stupid people everywhere, don't hold back

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord
some people just can't take critique i guess.
for what it's worth, it was my opinion. someone how doens't know who Chudat is, and don't quite get this fund thingy.

Marc, yeah I hear people say that once in a while. but even if he was the queen of england for all that I care. using the argument that he 'ownez' isn't that strong...

and maybe the last line from that post was a bit over the top. nothing to do with chudat directly.

but again. it's nothing against him peronaly. i'm sure he's cool and all.
i'm just against fund risings

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord
basicly, yes.
to state my point and see how people think about it.
but hey, I'll just go now. that last post was just a reaction to the post before.
so if there are nomore questions or what so ever. I'll leave this page at peace :)

oh yeah, that wasn't my first post here. that one said I'll moneymatch him if he gets here. and I'll still back that up, offcourse :)

Ryuker

Smash Lord
How can that be the only thing you ask jeffzor :S. Shadow might have sounded stupid but the point is the same as I'm making and that is why doesn't he show more initiative. I've hardly seen him speak in this topic at all :S. Were not some teenage girls wanting to see a famous rockstar who would do anything to meet them for 5 minutes >.>

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
LMAO, Faab is tooo good. I'll MM Chu as well, not for more than 5 € though since it's not like I can hand out free money to everyone at the moment.

Elen

Smash Lord
I'd donate if I could get there myself :S Ehh, maybe I'll donate anyways, since Chu is the sexiest man alive.

Ijuka

Smash Ace
<_< What was said about off topic posts again? And well, it definately would be awesome to have Chu here, I'd prolly MM him tho no1 knows who I am, and I suck etc.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Ok Kone. i don't know if he's coming to the UK or not but if he is I might money match him. But I'm still not sure. I'm very inexperienced so I'd almost certainly loose

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
No, no one is ^_~"
This thread is so going to die if Chu doesn't post himself lol.
Who would donate to someone who isn't really showing that he wants to come... =s

If I were ChuDat, half of the posts here would be mine,
anything for a free trip to Europe and meet teh Amsah =]

GAwes

Hidden Boss
lol, people need to get off other people's ***** so hard, at least you guys aren't as bad as west coast on bombsoldier. those guys would suck some *** **** to play a video game with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom