• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get ChuDat to Europe fund!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Well, have I got news for you! ^^

I had a little conversation with Chu, and asked him if he would want to come to Europe for RoS4 & AFC4.
Fact is that he's interested yeah, but he's really poor at the moment, due to travelling, food, car, etc.
So we figured it would be a good idea to start a ''Get ChuDat to Europe fund!''. I'm sure many of you would love to play him and also see him play vs Amsah, EK and others.
We shouldn't wait too long, since the earlier he can book, the cheaper the ticket will be.

So let's all gather some pengz and get him over here! :D

I asked him about other pro players too btw...
[00:17] ChuDat87: Pc Chris would want to go, but i dont know about his lyfe. He might be too buzy
[00:18] ChuDat87: Ken, i know him. Dont bother asking him. He wont want to go
[00:18] ChuDat87: Same with Azen
[00:18] ChuDat87: M2K cant take care of him self, dont bother asking him unless he goes with someone
[00:18] ChuDat87: and KDJ, he might. But he seemz like a buzy guy
[00:22] ChuDat87: Azen.. is just Azen. I know the guy. He live really close to me
[00:22] ChuDat87: he would WANT to go, but wouldnt
[00:23] ChuDat87: unless he travel with someone

I'll ask Azen too, I wonder what he'll say...

*People who'll mm vs ChuDat's Ice Climbers*
- Jeffz0r €10
- Zgetto €10
- Marc €10
- Luma €10 - €20
- (Prince) Shadow €10
- Faab €10
- Telpefion (WMK) €5
- shoe €10
- udikq €5
- Urizen €20
- Yuna €5 (Mewtwo ditto)
- nofx4president (Timmy) €5
- Acherontic €10

mm for unknown amount:
VilNess
Ton3rry
Ijuka

ChuDat

Smash Master
hey guyz =D. Allow me to introduce my self as the master of the Ice Climbers.
I also mastered Young Link, Game and watch, and Pichu, so yea, im a low tier guy.

U guyz can check out some of my videos here :
www.myspace.com/chudatfanclub

but u must have myspace, and u must add me as a friend to get inside haha. The site already has about 35 members, and still growing.

Jeffzor had come to my attention with future european tournamentz, and that many people would love to see me, meet me, and watch me play. Or even play me =).

Although i would love to meet, and play all u guyz, im in some horrible debt. I owe way too much money, and I know i wont have 1000$ to fly over to europe and back. Jeffzor told me that Captain Jack goes to these tournaments, and there is also a BETTER player named nihonjin x_X. I'm pretty much even with captain Jack, but if nihonjin is better... x_X, wow haha. My chances of getting my money back is slim =/.

If all you guys could gather together to build up a fund for me, i would be VERY greatful =).

How about this. Top donater gets me for a night ^_~ hahaha. Whoever donatez to me, will get first dibs on playing me however long they would like.

Thx a lot guys =)

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man dis ***** Chu Dat thinks he's all hot and ****...

ROFL good **** chu, I'll make sure you have a good time in Sweden ^^

Triss

Smash Journeyman
or.... how about you fly down to australia, and i'll house you and give you a nice australian pie? (kens coming to the next australian tourny:p you shoudl appear to=D) plus it might.. be cheaper but hey its up 2 u lol. and if u do get enough people to sponsor you to europe i wish you the best of luck buddy

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
ZOMG ChuDat got Jeffzor'd! Can't refuse that hawtnessss

When is RoS4? I wanna go :grin:

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Don't bother Tris Chu get ***** by the knee just like you......plus he loses to Caotic...so hes not that good :p! LOL Chu you have a fan club that you personally advertise....haha that's nearly as lame as me! I like it :D

VilNess

Smash Champion
Hi Thomaz, whatsup?
your signature is stil annoying as hell :psycho:

MM me at Ros4.

If Chudat comes, I´l lmoney match him for the sake of getting to play against him :p
hey, actually I might donate if I can use paypal... not in near future tho...

Thomaz

Smash Lord
Hey, Ville. ^_^

I probably won't be at RoS4, since I kinda stopped playing this game. I'll go to tournaments in Holland, but won't go further then that. Sorry.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey guyz =D. Allow me to introduce my self as the master of the Ice Climbers.
I also mastered Young Link, Game and watch, and Pichu, so yea, im a low tier guy.

U guyz can check out some of my videos here :
www.myspace.com/chudatfanclub

but u must have myspace, and u must add me as a friend to get inside haha. The site already has about 35 members, and still growing.

Jeffzor had come to my attention with future european tournamentz, and that many people would love to see me, meet me, and watch me play. Or even play me =).

Although i would love to meet, and play all u guyz, im in some horrible debt. I owe way too much money, and I know i wont have 1000$ to fly over to europe and back. Jeffzor told me that Captain Jack goes to these tournaments, and there is also a BETTER player named nihonjin x_X. I'm pretty much even with captain Jack, but if nihonjin is better... x_X, wow haha. My chances of getting my money back is slim =/.

If all you guys could gather together to build up a fund for me, i would be VERY greatful =).

How about this. Top donater gets me for a night ^_~ hahaha. Whoever donatez to me, will get first dibs on playing me however long they would like.

Thx a lot guys =)
OH SHI- O_O

CHU DATZ GTF OVER HERE

I wanna Pichu ditto you ;p thats so gonna be teh awesome. 2 of the best pichus in the world.

ZOMG ChuDat got Jeffzor'd! Can't refuse that hawtnessss

When is RoS4? I wanna go :grin:
CAOTIC! If you're going to RoS4, come to AFC4 as well.

Chris, I need to talk to you.

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
I wanna play Chu only because im an IC too! =D
But in truth i suck...search Frozenwave on youtube and see my noobness

Where are these tourneys held?

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
RoS4 - Sweden
AFC4 - The Netherlands

We still haven't heard about money matches being an option. Enlighten us, Jeffz0r.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer

I don't think Im better than Cj....and I play Sheik (the character you **** right?)...pal sheik even, don't use me as an excuse not to come >_<

*Side note*
ROFL @ Utto

*Side note continued*

This goes for anyone after this post.
If you're not talking about Chu's trip or about partially paying for his trip
or worshipping him like a like a deranged fanboy
I will consider it spam and will delete your post without question.

*Side-Side note*

@Marc
Sarcasm doesn't count so don't even try it.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Curse you. =[

Wouldn't it be convenient if Jeffz0r would actually give us updates on the sponsoring? Also, ARE THOSE MONEY MATCHES AN OPTION OR NOT? It won't get Chu 1000 dollars, but something like 200 is very doable. He'll win some money anyway, even in the extreme case where he doesn't claim first place. Also note that he can go to TWO big tournaments with loads of cash involved. So it's basically more a matter of him really wanting to go, imo.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
It would be convenient if he would respond to my PM... he's hardly ever on AIM, at least not at the times I am :/

ChuDat

Smash Master
Sup guyz ?

any questionz ? ill be back later today.

nihonjin - i didnt know that. regardless i still barely beat cj, if u saw the set. can u take him out for me ? then that will guarantee somewhat first haha just kidding

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
From what I've gathered, people aren't gonna be willing to outright donate, but you'll get PLENTY of money matches if you show, and you've got a good shot at winning plenty of money =)

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Sup guyz ?

any questionz ? ill be back later today.

nihonjin - i didnt know that. regardless i still barely beat cj, if u saw the set. can u take him out for me ? then that will guarantee somewhat first haha just kidding

If you agree to come I'll take em out for ya :D

ChuDat

Smash Master
Letz make a money match list then. Who would be willing to money match me $10 US to help me out with my ticket ??

best of 3, of course. My Ice Climberz vs anyone =)

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I would! (for 10 euro's)

*I'll make a list in the first post of who's willing to MM you and for what amount (in euro's/SEK/dollar XD). I'll put anyone on the list who'll post it from now one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom