• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Better Fast- Diddy- Easy to read articles, Attack Charts, Tricks/Tips, and Strats

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
Check it out here

You can find all the following Major League Gaming "Get Better Fast" articles there.

Diddy Kong

* Diddy Kong Attack Chart
* Getting the Knock Out
* Approaching With an Air Attack
* Approaching With the Dash Attack
* Edge Guarding With Bananas
* Stage Selection as Diddy
* Two Types of Stutter Stepping
* Banana Placement
* Grouping Bananas
* Using Diddy's Peanut Gun
* Banana Locking
* Recovering With Diddy Kong
* Rocket Barrel Canceling

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
I believe this is the ultimate guide to DidK! It's amazing! Hopefully I can improve my Diddy with this comprehensive and asserted guide. Thanks for posting the link

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
Very nice info, but if that's the completed version, it's missing an important part. Some of it tells of advanced moves that arent explained (Ex. Glide Tossing, i recently started playing Diddy, and I wouldnt have known what that is if it werent for smashboards). Hopefully theyre working on articles for advanced moves

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
I never really read on DiK, I just played him but this should make it easier to learn how to play him. Thanks

TheEliteSmasher

Smash Cadet
X ,.HGC LDXC VH.CB .,ASBVCHVASCX,zhCG, Mzbx<nC zxvCH.,NBzcJB,/Lz>xjVzxvFZXhkCajs>jch? lsD/CVzhjxcfh<?>zdm>V.zdsCF sl:dbfCzdb?sCzsvfCZ0G5VF75

+54S5DFG4764635G
47F53SDG47VF34VDSFF6DSFGVD6SCVF6SFGVDS DIDDYSUXASSLOL DIYAHLJDSDV.AGKSDHESW

ADHD

Smash Hero
X ,.HGC LDXC VH.CB .,ASBVCHVASCX,zhCG, Mzbx<nC zxvCH.,NBzcJB,/Lz>xjVzxvFZXhkCajs>jch? lsD/CVzhjxcfh<?>zdm>V.zdsCF sl:dbfCzdb?sCzsvfCZ0G5VF75

+54S5DFG4764635G
47F53SDG47VF34VDSFF6DSFGVD6SCVF6SFGVDS DIDDYSUXASSLOL DIYAHLJDSDV.AGKSDHESW
plz ban.........

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Anyways...

I was messing around with that single naner lock (the one where you short hop blah blah)

I tried it on kirby and i was able to actually trap in in one spot by jumping in front of him then in back etc. I dont know if anyone knew this im just saying just incase, should only work on "small" characters.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
It might but it take longer to jump from one side of a character to another so i dont know if they could get out of it.

for example Bowser is bigger and wider than kirby. So it would take longer to jump over and around bowser.

Ill mess around with it some more. If it works, it can be a 0-death :)

$haDy

Smash Apprentice
It might but it take longer to jump from one side of a character to another so i dont know if they could get out of it.

for example Bowser is bigger and wider than kirby. So it would take longer to jump over and around bowser.

Ill mess around with it some more. If it works, it can be a 0-death :)
Make a thread for it :bee:

Top Bottom