• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
LOL Power Rangers. I used to love it when I was younger.

A few months ago, the guy at Play N' Trade told me that I could have a free Monster if I could name all 5 original Power Rangers. (Character Names, not Actor names)

I got 4 of them. I couldn't remember the yellow ranger...

Player-1

Smash Legend
I hopefully am, I either need someone to pay for me and I'll pay them back, or I need to talk my dad into calling whoever and make it so I can use this pre paid card online >.>

Purple

Hi guys!
So much effort to do so little in melee. That game is hard as **** to hack apparently. =/

i kind of want to watch the silence combo video as loud as it is in your video, too bad the original video isn't that loud =/

VietGeek

Smash Hero
great let's also make training mode use C-stick inputs as smash and decipher character moveset files so i can pretend i'm balancing a game again :012:

So much effort to do so little in melee. That game is hard as **** to hack apparently. =/
Brawl isn't much different but Brawl just happened to be in the right place at the right time (extremely easy console to hack booming with a strong homebrew scene and a large fan following both competitively and casually due to largely Melee's success).

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
when i've tried to use his iso to make my own disk in the past it fails. i can do just about every other gcn game, but melee refuses to burn right.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
vietg is correct. we just don't have that many hackers.
i don't even do any hacking, i am limited to the tools that other hackers have made.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I've only applied Texture Hacks and Camera Hacks.

oh yeah and PSA's from online friends help.
but like I don't consider myself a hacker I just use them. I'm more of a media guy. I like recording.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
If anyone is going to mlg orlando and is either driving or wants to fill my car let me know.

I'm interested, but I need to know soon so that I can buy my pass. 4od has texted me about it at the elast.

Top Bottom