• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BigLøu

Smash Lord
So my sister just bought me ff13 as an early bday present and I have a huge project due tomarrow and I test I can't fail......

ugggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... what a terrible night this will be.

Player-3

Smash Hero
So my sister just bought me ff13 as an early bday present and I have a huge project due tomarrow and I test I can't fail......

ugggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... what a terrible night this will be.
the beginning is all cutscenes and stuff, like you only fight maybe 10 battles in an hour LOL

you could probably do both since you don't really learn anything with the story form the beginning except for peoples names

or play it tomorrow

BigLøu

Smash Lord
do what i do, procrastinate.
Obviously
the beginning is all cutscenes and stuff, like you only fight maybe 10 battles in an hour LOL

you could probably do both since you don't really learn anything with the story form the beginning except for peoples names

or play it tomorrow
That's not gonna happen lol

its true. the intro is long and annoying.
o ok.I like watching cutscenes anyways,

Player-3

Smash Hero
p1 procrastinated a project it took me 3 days to do, until the class before it was due.

and he got a better grade than me and 3 other people that worked on it for a month

he must be sleeping with the teachers

Rayku

Smash Lord
Lounis did an informative, research-required speech 15 minutes before class started. He was preaching to deaf ears as we all played Smash.

That story about Player 1 doing a project before class is something even I've done. Step it up.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
You want to hear procrastination?

Really?

Physics. Junior Year. Big project. WE had to find 12 items in our house, create resistance charts for all of them, and do a lot more math that i really didn't care for.

Then we had to draw a huge diagram of the house and how they were wired, and if they were wired in series.

Then we had to write a 2-3 page essay on why being wired in Parallel was better.

We had 4 weeks to do said project. We also had a few "checkpoints" along the way, to make sure we kept up on our work.

I never did any of the work at all.

the day before, my friend asks me about the project. I quickly go "OSHI-" and realize that I hadn't done it.

So I grab a piece of posterboard, and a sharpie. I draw my house. It's a crappy drawing, but I'm not an artist. I draw the 12 objects inside the house, and they all look like toasters.

I do as much work as I can, 8 hours before the project is due.

I wrote the essay in the period before, by BSing some basic knowledge.

My friend, who did the project ASAP and even went as far as to make a model of his house TWICE OVER in order to do one in series and one in parallel, got a B-. Meanwhile, I got an A. 4 Hours of work. When I had 4 weeks.

THAT is procrastination.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
that was my high school physics class. except i didn't even make my own project; i piggybacked off of another person and still got credit.

to quote moe sizlack, "i've done a lot of things i ain't proud of, and the things i am proud of are disgusting."

Player-1

Smash Legend
I got a better grade on assignment based off reading a book that I didn't even read and had no idea what it was about than most of our class

Player-1

Smash Legend
I seem to be pretty lucky too, because EVERY time something is due or a test that I forget about or something, the teacher calls it off.

Hell, it happened today over a book that I didn't finish and the teacher called the test off.

but I got mad procrastination results still, I got vids AND tournament results.

h!tboxexplo!ter

Smash Ace
oh hawt i was number 4000

edit: ull all lose jesus had darker skin
first to the tanning bed wins

p1 procrastinated a project it took me 3 days to do, until the class before it was due.
and he got a better grade than me and 3 other people that worked on it for a month
11th grade a got a better summer reading score than my friend (83 vs 77 i think?). difference was i never read the book ^.^

the best procrastination win ive heard was: 8 page paper written in an hour. he got a B. true story no bull ****

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm going to brag for my friend that none of you know. His name is Isaac.

At our school, we had this thing (my senior year was the first year it was done) called the Senior Project. Other schools have different names for it, but it's basically this year-long project where you have to "stalk" somebody's work in the profession that you wish to spend your life doing. Personally, I protested mine so much I didn't do it because it was a load of horse****. I ended up going to Summer School for the class (12th Lit was the class it counted 60% of the overall grade for) and made a 92. ANYWAY

My friend Isaac did not do his Senior Project until 3 days prior to the presentation before a panel of judges (it was a Friday before his presentation on Monday. He spent the weekend partying). He made up his "project facilitator," which is the individual you're supposed to stalk, and did his final product in the course of 20 minutes, and presented it before the judges. His facilitator's name was Jerry Langsten

Isaac made a 95 on his senior project and passed his grade.

I seriously don't think any of you can even come close to holding a candle to my friend's performance, buuuut

I'll just let you guys chill. I don't like to procrastinate -too- much because I end up not doing it in the end if I do.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
imo papers are easy to BS compared to most things of importance in the public school tier list.

then again i can write to you about :012: so obv it's just imo imo

imho

obv :048:

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm going to brag for my friend that none of you know. His name is Isaac.

At our school, we had this thing (my senior year was the first year it was done) called the Senior Project. Other schools have different names for it, but it's basically this year-long project where you have to "stalk" somebody's work in the profession that you wish to spend your life doing. Personally, I protested mine so much I didn't do it because it was a load of horse****. I ended up going to Summer School for the class (12th Lit was the class it counted 60% of the overall grade for) and made a 92. ANYWAY

My friend Isaac did not do his Senior Project until 3 days prior to the presentation before a panel of judges (it was a Friday before his presentation on Monday. He spent the weekend partying). He made up his "project facilitator," which is the individual you're supposed to stalk, and did his final product in the course of 20 minutes, and presented it before the judges. His facilitator's name was Jerry Langsten

Isaac made a 95 on his senior project and passed his grade.

I seriously don't think any of you can even come close to holding a candle to my friend's performance, buuuut

I'll just let you guys chill. I don't like to procrastinate -too- much because I end up not doing it in the end if I do.
wtf was the final product because anyone who can make up a random name in 20 minutes (anyone, including me doing it my 9th grade year in world lit) can do that.

Rayku

Smash Lord
wtf was the final product because anyone who can make up a random name in 20 minutes (anyone, including me doing it my 9th grade year in world lit) can do that.
He had to direct a play.

And no, Player 1, I promise you that you could NOT do that.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Rayku's friend wins
my friend is a close 2nd:

Any Honors level science class and above @ my school has to do the "science fair"
entire semester to work on. Research, outline, physically develop an invention that has a practical use.

Builds essentially what is a laser pointer, the NIGHT before due date. Wins grade level

Top Bottom