• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

tubes

Smash Ace
We need to keep moving forward and elevating as a community. More local competition and support is needed to accomplish this goal. If our community is weakening or already too weak, the need to man up is paramount! GA has the skills and numbers to be strong, don't lie down, focus and strive, revive your passion and strength! Learn, Train, and Compete!

Are you ready for weekly tournaments GA?
Are you ready to climb to the next level?
Be Prepared to ride the NEW Attitude!
Never head down, always head UP!

Kill the negative noise,
it's NOW or stay home crying johns...
Believe in the VISION,
Be true to your community!

We are about to Focus
The Vision of our community...
Will we see your face?
Will you stand with us?

Waba Weeklies Coming Soon!
Learn, Train, and Compete...
To become HEROES and the Elite!

"Did This **** Just Get Real!?!"
does this mean melee can has saturdays?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer

AWWW YEAH
Im tellin ya, wait till you get that game and I come over there. We're gunna run Mercenary mode for like, 6 hours straight minimum. **** smash. Sheva and Jill all day.

__

Alpha told me to do this.

cause we're tired of watching people donate to the local reflex wonder. >.>

__

And weeklies? Oh lawd. My wallet is crying over here. I dunno what to say about this. >.>

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
HEY! EASY ON THE PICS!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Actually, I played RE5 a bit more the other day and it isn't so bad.

Good Stuff Mike. If you have a ranger that would be sweet. we're lacking a good one lol

Sleepy: Sounds like your character didn't make it to ultimate mode but no worries! we all started over with new low levels and if anything we can power level you an show u some cool stuff. The game is 4 player split screen for GC already. in game lobbies can only hold 4 at a time but I heard there is a way to lan a server thru a PC with the GC modem but that shiz is rare and $$$ lol

On topic: Min is so pringles! I will try to go to as many melee melee events I can, fo the community.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
o dude i have a billion characters lv 80-120 I just have to find my memory card they have been lost in time

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
awwwwww snap sons.
super pso bros?
melee sux
play pso
etc.

where are my infractions for having opinions

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
every single time i see that 'brawl sux play melee etc' bull**** i just think less of all you immature nutsacks, quit flaming and quit life
Seriously, Tom?
You make me a sad panda that you couldn't detect the sarcasm in my post- besides that the GA brawl community knows I don't hate them. :(

PSO sounds good to me, I don't remember what characters I had made, or if they're even still on my memory card. lol.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Sleepy, u have any pics of ur controller paintings? i am quite interested in the topic :)

WEEKLIES? that alwase kills the attendance rate imo =/ my pocket cant make it :(

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
tbh biweeklies would be better

or maybe swap off weeks like
saturday melee
next saturday brawl
dyno no i don't. but if you've seen tim's controller then that's basically what they look like.
tommy will also do some custom painting for some money
he's a sick artist

BBQ°

Smash Champion
It would be cool if we did the regular monthlies but then cheap fuks in between. And weekly tournaments at one place completely crushes any hopes of the other game places like Play N Trade, or that other game store that Scatz posted about.

tubes

Smash Ace

saturday melee
next saturday brawl
dyno no i don't. but if you've seen tim's controller then that's basically what they look like.
tommy will also do some custom painting for some money
he's a sick artist
This. Sunday tournaments are horribad. Switch between the games on Saturdays best plan IMO.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

saturday melee
next saturday brawl
This is what I posted a couple weeks ago. I think this would be a wonderful idea. The problem is, that many Saturdays may not be off for Waba.

tubes

Smash Ace
This is what I posted a couple weeks ago. I think this would be a wonderful idea. The problem is, that many Saturdays may not be off for Waba.
Accept min already posted there will be weeklies so I'd assume he's already planned out how he can make this work. I can't really think of a circumstance where he couldn't easily change his original plan to melee, brawl, melee, brawl melee. unless his plan was like... sunday weeklies or brawl on saturdays and melee on sundays EVERY WEEK. Which I somehow doubt.

Top Bottom