• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

tubes

Smash Ace
bikey g, i can downgrade it for you.
i haev teh skillz 4 u

also who am i?
i also only saw the last 4-6 eps but tong and elliot summed it up to me.

also mike, i still have my PSO for gc. Haven't touched it in years though
Didn't the PSO servers get closed down like forever ago? Or does that game have like...LAN capabilities? Actually if you guys really wanted to do PSO wouldn't it be easier to just download it and start up a private server or some ****?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
There a still gamecube pirate servers up for PSO. Me and my friends play 9-10 hours straight sometimes. Man that game is so addicting.

O_o you actually got the setups for that? those GC modems are pretty rare. We just play multiplayer offline. it's more fun ina way where you have your friends playing in the same room on ruin runs lol

Tubes: private servers are still up for DC, PC and GC.

Sleepy: If you ever wanna get back into it you can join us anytime. That would be sweet if you can help my Wii out mang. it's just sitting here being a paper weight.

As for your character, It seems Dogy wants you to guess who it is so you better hop on them episodes lol

tubes

Smash Ace
when you get 3 stocked by zomb.. that breaks your spirit

with only like.. 80 dmg on him

then go marth and get him down to 1 stock and like 120%...
Player 3, you play melee as well right? If you don't then you seriously should. Like seriously! PLAY FALCON IN A GAME WHERE THE FLOORS AREN'T WAXED AND HIS SHOES DON'T SUCK!

Also: jesus christ you post a lot!

Player-3

Smash Hero
Player 3, you play melee as well right? If you don't then you seriously should. Like seriously! PLAY FALCON IN A GAME WHERE THE FLOORS AREN'T WAXED AND HIS SHOES DON'T SUCK!

Also: jesus christ you post a lot!
i play it sometimes but i suck at it lol

my brother lent my melee out to his friend and his friend lost it... so i might go buy a copy and work on my falcon if he doesnt find it

and yeah i troll alot

tubes

Smash Ace
i play it sometimes but i suck at it lol

my brother lent my melee out to his friend and his friend lost it... so i might go buy a copy and work on my falcon if he doesnt find it

and yeah i troll alot
Trolling alot is an indication that you often find yourself bored. You know why your bored? ITS CUZ YOUR FALCON CAN'T AFFORD SHOES WITH TRACTION BECAUSE HE CAN'T WIN ANY MONEY BECAUSE THE FLOORS ARE ALL WAXED AND HE CAN'T COMBO WITH THAT BULL****! Get melee and you'll have yourself 1-3 hours a day of quality entertainment. Or if you can't afford a copy then I'll buy you one. Does Waba have any copies? I know Gamestop has started shipping all their gamecube games off to god knows where. Someone needs to start researching methods for pirating gamecube games.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
there is no such thing as sarcasm in brawl >_>

I wasn't sure anyway. I'm a noob to match ups and all i use is kirby. the rest of the cast can go to hell

Player-1

Smash Legend
Trolling alot is an indication that you often find yourself bored. You know why your bored? ITS CUZ YOUR FALCON CAN'T AFFORD SHOES WITH TRACTION BECAUSE HE CAN'T WIN ANY MONEY BECAUSE THE FLOORS ARE ALL WAXED AND HE CAN'T COMBO WITH THAT BULL****! Get melee and you'll have yourself 1-3 hours a day of quality entertainment. Or if you can't afford a copy then I'll buy you one. Does Waba have any copies? I know Gamestop has started shipping all their gamecube games off to god knows where. Someone needs to start researching methods for pirating gamecube games.
I don't have melee either, buy me a copy nao

Player-3

Smash Hero
o.o i can get my own copy... if not ill just stuff p1 in a closet and beat him with a chair like dyno told me to so i can get his copy..

there is no such thing as sarcasm in brawl >_>
=\ Theres two matchups that are sarcasm in brawl

Fox v Pikachu

and....

Ganon v Falco

VietGeek

Smash Hero
im picking him up as a pikachu counter
I like where this is going.

Dthrow mentality is Brawl mentality.

tubes...

I can pirate. Sleepy can pirate. We are all pirates. And there's a new GC loader homebrew app made by the same man who brought us TATSUNOKO vs. CAPCOM (except not really...but kinda).

Just add DVD drive.

Also really everything tubes said can be found in Brawl+.

Except tons of tech skill. I believe Melee will be the only Smash game to ever provide large quantities of that at the direction Smash is heading.

bigman40

Smash Master
I don't have many videos saved on my wii......Next time I come to Waba, I'll make sure everyone that wants videos recorded to play on my wii.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I don't have many videos saved on my wii......Next time I come to Waba, I'll make sure everyone that wants videos recorded to play on my wii.
which wii was yours?

lol next WABA im unleashing my high tier ******.....

....marth ]:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I see somewhat is competing for title of video whore.

I must defend my title.

which wii was yours?

....marth ]:
Short sword is short.

PLAY MELEE

**** your post count to join date ratio is more whack than mine. <__<

bigman40

Smash Master
which wii was yours?

....marth ]:
Mine was on the opposite side of the Projecter. You and Tenki was playing friendlies on it. But the most noticable way to see my Wii is if it has a White AV/S-video cord. I bought that for recording purposes.

I see somewhat is competing for title of video whore.

I must defend my title.
Not really. I just thought that I had much more videos saved on my Wii than usual.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Mine was on the opposite side of the Projecter. You and Tenki was playing friendlies on it. But the most noticable way to see my Wii is if it has a White AV/S-video cord. I bought that for recording purposes.

Not really. I just thought that I had much more videos saved on my Wii than usual.
me and tenki saved our tourny matches

that was falcon v sonic and the second stage was lolnorfair

and yeah i know viet i need to play a real game ]:

short sword is short..

BBQ°

Smash Champion
when you get 3 stocked by zomb.. that breaks your spirit

with only like.. 80 dmg on him

then go marth and get him down to 1 stock and like 120%...
Yeah... Zom~B 3 stocked my Pikachu almost every time I played his ROB. So I stopped maining Pikachu :laugh:

But I'm sticking with G&W and Wario no matter how many times I get 3 stocked.

tubes

Smash Ace
I don't have melee either, buy me a copy nao
If I do will you play it?

I like where this is going.

Dthrow mentality is Brawl mentality.

tubes...

I can pirate. Sleepy can pirate. We are all pirates. And there's a new GC loader homebrew app made by the same man who brought us TATSUNOKO vs. CAPCOM (except not really...but kinda).

Just add DVD drive.

Also really everything tubes said can be found in Brawl+.

Except tons of tech skill. I believe Melee will be the only Smash game to ever provide large quantities of that at the direction Smash is heading.
Ok cool then all is well. I already have just about every gamecube game worth having anyway but its good to know I have the option. also, I'd like to call BS on the Brawl + comment. MOONWALKING! in all seriousness though brawl + just sounds like another way for new players to get into competitive gaming while putting forth as little effort as possible so **** it!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
go play a party game, marty.
brawl + has all that stuff... watered down.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Marty plays serious games for serious people. **** a reset button yo! **** is real life!

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Sorry I missed the Tourney.
I was abducted and forced to drink copious amounts of liquor all weekend.
I'll be back with a vengeance soon enough, though. >_>

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Mikey G-
I love PSO for the GC! I used to play that **** all day when I was in high school.
Dunno if I still have anything on my memory card for it, but I'd be down to play if a few people wanted to get together and do so.

Back on topic:

Brawl sux, play melee, etc etc.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
every single time i see that 'brawl sux play melee etc' bull**** i just think less of all you immature nutsacks, quit flaming and quit life

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
btw telling us that we should play a real game is mature

also

every single time i see that 'brawl sux play melee etc' bull**** i just think less of all you immature nutsacks, quit flaming and quit life

savin' this.

cheese and crackers, tom. no one was flaming anybody.

Hey guys, creamy peanut butter sucks, eat crunchy, etc.
i'll just wait for my infraction for having an opinion now.

anyway, FDV aside, i think it would be pretty cool if we could pso together a bunch. I never got any good at it (the furthest I got was like the volcano dungeons, I don't remember beating the boss. er, maybe i did. I also remeber liquid slime-y dudes), but it seems you veteran bros could show me some stuffs. I don't think it'd be possible for me to locate a network adapter now, but is there any other way we could LAN + splitscreen? I would imagine that with the addition of the gc wii loader we could get to lanning that way.
also I support dan's notion of custom robo-ing.

OldBoy=Min

Smash Rookie
We need to keep moving forward and elevating as a community. More local competition and support is needed to accomplish this goal. If our community is weakening or already too weak, the need to man up is paramount! GA has the skills and numbers to be strong, don't lie down, focus and strive, revive your passion and strength! Learn, Train, and Compete!

Are you ready for weekly tournaments GA?
Are you ready to climb to the next level?
Be Prepared to ride the NEW Attitude!
Never head down, always head UP!

Kill the negative noise,
it's NOW or stay home crying johns...
Believe in the VISION,
Be true to your community!

We are about to Focus
The Vision of our community...
Will we see your face?
Will you stand with us?

Waba Weeklies Coming Soon!
Learn, Train, and Compete...
To become HEROES and the Elite!

"Did This **** Just Get Real!?!"

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
play a real game, scrubs.
Any game that doesn't have GA Peach's avvie in it isn't a real game.

No seriously.

Even king of fighters has a spin off of sorts to her.

Min said:
it's NOW or stay home crying johns...
some people really don't have anyway to leave home and not cry =/

By any chance did you read my message about a brawl tourney a week after melee vs brawl min?

Player-1

Smash Legend
If I do will you play it?

Ok cool then all is well. I already have just about every gamecube game worth having anyway but its good to know I have the option. also, I'd like to call BS on the Brawl + comment. MOONWALKING! in all seriousness though brawl + just sounds like another way for new players to get into competitive gaming while putting forth as little effort as possible so **** it!
I'm just kidding, I have melee, but I suck at it.

bigman40

Smash Master
Oh snap! ****z about to go down at Waba with weekly tourneys. . . . . . .Is the entry fee still gonna be 10 bucks everytime? W/o a job, I can't keep coming to that many tourneys xD

Top Bottom