• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

never! you see there that he takes them with him to hell
my ike will sweet spot the ledge every time that sort of thing happens just to salt can be distributed
also, why is there even a video made on gimping ike?
have you guys not heard of metaknight yet?
Someone didn't watch the whole video :awesome: explain how all of them got back to the stage.

For characters who aren't named MK lol

Scatz

Smash Champion
Got a free weekend coming up. Anyone want to do something this week and coming weekend?

Scatz

Smash Champion
Yo, you know it. Just let me know anytime you're free. I'ma try to hit up Lou tomorrow on it. I'll hit you up incase something goes down (Friday is a bigger possibility).

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well, I've just been informed: I'm moving sometime next year. I'm going to Florida, somewhere near Tampa. Guess this is like, heads up :( I'm going to miss you guys.

GofG

Smash Champion
Currently I'm in one of the close suburbs of Atlanta, and I am without a car, but I have ludicrous amounts of gas money. (ask nc haha).

Scatz

Smash Champion
I'll probably see if I can play some if I have free time, but it won't nearly be for long due to personal problems going on right now.

nevershootme

Smash Master
supp. i'm gonna be in the ATL this weekend arriving friday and leaving monday just goofing around town (munching on food, six flags, etc). any get-togethers going on during that time or everyone is out of town? I'll most likely stay in the Norcross area (getting a hotel via priceline unless someone is ok to house me)

yeaa i'm out of the loop in smash since i moved to GA from FL. Yea I'm down for Brawl, Melee, MvC, AE, MK9, etc.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
would it be possible to grab me if I meet someone near atl?
Yeah, that can work. But seriously, gonna need more than one person to go to this. I'm thinking I can get 2 or 3 passengers, I'd be game.

So for those wanting to smash this weekend, take up my offer!

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
If I had any sort of transport and money I'd be up for some smash, I'm 'bout an hour from Atlanta or so, but still the cash issue to help gas costs and what not. x.x

Top Bottom