• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
This guy telling people "no johns" when he uses Football as an excuse. LOL
I like watching my team. I know it's kinda hard for you to get your head around the concept of watching your team get in the top 15 rankings wise (especially since you don't even have a team @ your school), but try for me, will you?

Rayku

Smash Lord
I like watching my team. I know it's kinda hard for you to get your head around the concept of watching your team get in the top 15 rankings wise (especially since you don't even have a team @ your school), but try for me, will you?
Nope, not even going to try. Football is a pretty pointless sport, especially in college.

Nice trying to throw in that I don't have a team at my school. Because, you know, I care so much about sports and I like to rub it in peoples' faces that I go to a "better school" than other people. Real cool, brah.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
especially since his own school hires more SPSU students than their own... plus they don't even have a software development program. you're a god ****ed tech school and you don't even have a computer programming major. fail, dude.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
go team go
GT < UGA
GT < orangebowl

oops

Nope, not even going to try. Football is a pretty pointless sport, especially in college.

Nice trying to throw in that I don't have a team at my school. Because, you know, I care so much about sports and I like to rub it in peoples' faces that I go to a "better school" than other people. Real cool, brah.

especially since his own school hires more SPSU students than their own... plus they don't even have a software development program. you're a god ****ed tech school and you don't even have a computer programming major. fail, dude.
xdf computer programming major next you're going to be complaining about tech's lack of MS office certification program

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
GT doesn't have a software engineering department. thats why i went to SPSU; they have a fantastic department and take a more hands on approach. if GT had of just had a good SWF major (i.e. not one class) i would have probably gone there instead.

BBQ°

Smash Champion

Saltix

Smash Lord
all sports are pointless

btw soccer rules

why do you think football is pointless
and sports in general (@ sleepyK)

Rayku

Smash Lord
why do you think football is pointless
Why do you think there is a point to it?

Are you trying to prove your manhood or something? Do you make new (douche bag) friends via it?

I could stop any argument right now and just say it's a matter of opinion: I do not enjoy competitive football. I find the people associated with it are typically *******s.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Why do you think there is a point to it?

Are you trying to prove your manhood or something? Do you make new (douche bag) friends via it?

I could stop any argument right now and just say it's a matter of opinion: I do not enjoy competitive football. I find the people associated with it are typically *******s.
whoa whoa, i wasn't trying to argue or prove anything, i was just curious o.o
not necessarily football, I just think sports build character

Rayku

Smash Lord
whoa whoa, i wasn't trying to argue or prove anything, i was just curious o.o
not necessarily football, I just think sports build character
LOL I can build character by myself; I don't need any extracurricular activities to help me.

Go climb a mountain without a harness. That'll build some character. Or go join the military.

Saltix

Smash Lord
LOL I can build character by myself; I don't need any extracurricular activities to help me.

Go climb a mountain without a harness. That'll build some character. Or go join the military.
Competitive gaming builds character too lol

Top Bottom