• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Mantis!

Smash Rookie
Good i love making friends so yay one more new friend hope to play you some time :D

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Finally got my smashboards to work on Chrome. I definitely love the serious busyness on the flame thread, so allow me to add my two cents.

THE GREAT WAZOO.

sorry Kazoo, but I think a lot of people wanted you off the mic :/
I already know. Thanks for those who liked me, but seriously, the real newlyweds were showing how to get er done (they are even better than HMW & Phil IMHO, and I never thought I would say that.)

Hence, the next quote.

I think someone is still a little salty when he got booted out the PG by CK himself. How's the salt, GOD! :p In all honesty though, I probably will not focus on the commentary and instead my level of play.
what the **** does biochem have to do wit smashbros.
Your guess is as good as mine...

i am computer science, premed AND prepharm and also industrial engineering and i assert that GOD! has no idea what he is talking about
ok
See above.

Do what I did. Pick up Melee, and use Luigi in Brawl. It really is a lot of fun.
This (maybe.)

Dude, let him learn how to play, i'm sure he will figure things out in his own time, in the end. It's all about the person's mind more than their tech skill anyways. (not saying you don't need to know how to l-cancel to win, just saying that both are equally important.)

What does being a SWF mod have to do with if he's smarter or not smarter than you. People have lives outside of Smashboards you know.

Salty is a term, whether it's the stupidest term in the world is opinionated.

God i know you hate Kazoo, and this is the flame thread, but you're at the same time not having very many reasons to hate on him. In the end i really can only see this as you being mad that Kazoo went to pound 4 and you didn't.
Quoted for truth.

truth be told kazoo, you're pretty bad at commentary.

god do you even want to improve at smash bros? "getting *****" is part of getting better. in fact because there were so many players there that were playing at high levels of play you would have been able to learn so much more so much faster.

you are also not an active part of our community so you clearly don't understand what
THE LARGEST MELEE TOURNAMENT THAT EVER WAS
means and what bearing it has to a melee player.
QFT

If you have a problem with Kazoo's commentary and want to flame him, go for it. Don't use horrible reasons for it, like "I hate him in the debate hall, which is why I'm going to publicly hate him here."

Give relevance, at LEAST.

What Tong said, too.
lmao this man has never set foot outside his house "i don't wanna go to smash bros tournaments cause people there be getting super wasted all the time"

it's nerdville not krunktown what kind of person do you think is going to be at a smash tournament lmao i mean thegreatwazoo was there
LOL and you still think everyone's getting super smashed (brothers)
If Tong's trolling even leads to a correct observation on his part, this can only mean one thing...I'll leave it up to GOD to determine what that is.

Thanks mike G for the ban can we please be friends :D
Are you really a new guy in the Atlantic South? Where's your M&G thread? :confused:

Mantis!

Smash Rookie
I have been playing for a long tim e but i never really used smash-boards before and i frgot to go to the meet and greet page

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
we should do teams together all the way man

Hell yeah son, I mean, I don't even think Master Hand is above Fox in tiers. It's not like our team is that broken.

And why not double post? Posts here dont count for anything. The man's post count is still 0.

Mantis!

Smash Rookie
Hell yeah son, I mean, I don't even think Master Hand is above Fox in tiers. It's not like our team is that broken.

And why not double post? Posts here dont count for anything. The man's post count is still 0.
yeah we will and i hear double posting doesnt count anyway xD on this thread

BBQ°

Smash Champion

actually master hand is the worst character, although probably really broken in teams (if that's even possible lololo)

Double post for great justice. (and emphasis)
rofl

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
oh ok thanks i am an old school way i use my phone not a computer and a mic from mlg xD so please cut me some slack
No johns. =P

The first place you'll post outside the Gents Club will get you on that.

So, why not just follow the rules in the first place?

I'm living proof.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Mark is a pile of fail.

Get better at mp4.
***** WHAT YOU MEAN YOU GOIN' DOWN IN MARIO PARTY ON FRIDAY?!?

We're finally gonna have our salt match, no johns, no sandbagging.

Your gonna have to step your game up if you want to see that ***** Luigi as the party star.

Get at me. (on Friday)

BigLøu

Smash Lord
***** WHAT YOU MEAN YOU GOIN' DOWN IN MARIO PARTY ON FRIDAY?!?

We're finally gonna have our salt match, no johns, no sandbagging.

Your gonna have to step your game up if you want to see that ***** Luigi as the party star.

Get at me. (on Friday)
*Yawn

You know Mark every time I play with you(and the other 2 players agree) they are relieved that the 4th place slot for the game has been filled in.

You make peach look worse then DK.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
*Yawn

You know Mark every time I play with you(and the other 2 players agree) they are relieved that the 4th place slot for the game has been filled in.

You make peach look worse then DK.
Hey watch yourself, I've never gotten 4th in any of the games I've participated in to date! (Except when I was sandbagging hardcore, of course.) Who won Blame it on the Crane as the crane? Me. What about Tree stomp as the lone runner? Me. I'm a force to be reckoned with.

And Peach is always hot in every game. No exceptions.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
My flameshield is set to high son.

Oh, and what's your excuse for not showing up to #4?

*Waits for whack a** john*
you mean pound? should i use school, ride, or money... how about i let you decide? you're good with having to explain epic failures (you've had enough practice with your own).

GOD!

Smash Ace
i think this is the least kidding i have been on swf ever. i can assure you that i am 100% not joking. i don't know how else to prove it to you than to call my ex gf about the sleeping pill thing.
Wow. I'm sorry for being a jerk now..
When I was still a newbie on smashboards and was in high school and played Brawl, I thought SleepyK and the rest of the melee community were a bunch of d1cks and cocky as$ holes, but then I met Sleepy and everyone else, and they are some of the nicest people I have ever met.
At this rate we'll all be best friends soon. I definitely got your post, I'm probably too quick to judge. I love this game so much and when I try and tell people about it, they are just like, "yeah.." then they change the subject. Smash friends don't sound like a bad idea. Though $$ is always a problem.. Even going out to eat afterwards is hard to justify cause of my income.

I think I might be actually starting to like people in smash. Until that ama guy posts something really stupid again.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol no probs. let's be friends.

unless you're black.

then i automatically hate you

Top Bottom