• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
me and p1s crew in melee would be like

me and p1 doing good (mostly me cuz p1 has no tech skill at all)

then p2 getting *** ****ed

then chez camping you with jiggz for 16 minutes

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
You guys should give me a text then sometime to play friendlies. You both should have my number. I'm always up to making myself a better player.

Also, Xif's Wario is already legit. I'd love to see it after he actually starts playing it. On that note, most people were astounded that you lost to the guy I beat in Grand Finals. I personally agree that you were much better than he was and so did everyone else. You SHOULD of come in second lol.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
most of GA melee is imports.
I was raised in korea/california/new york/indonesia, for ex.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
[Also willing to accept M:TG MMs. My newly made deck will kill.]
I accept this challenge. You going to be at any of the upcoming tournaments, or just Waba?

Yeah Anthony, we do have quite the dilemma with the whole crew business. We'll just have to get it settled in a 2v2 salt match, me and you vs lounis and rayku. We win, it's the cinnamon lifers, they win, We'll call it whatever they can agree on, which will be nothing, so we'll have another salt match until we finally win. It's the perfect strategy.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I accept this challenge. You going to be at any of the upcoming tournaments, or just Waba?

Yeah Anthony, we do have quite the dilemma with the whole crew business. We'll just have to get it settled in a 2v2 salt match, me and you vs lounis and rayku. We win, it's the cinnamon lifers, they win, We'll call it whatever they can agree on, which will be nothing, so we'll have another salt match until we finally win. It's the perfect strategy.
LOL me and Jason can't agree on anything.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
sounds like a plan. Although, it makes no sense to have Lounis and Jason on the same team since they support different things. Because Lounis hates "Cinnamon Lifers", the teams match will just become a 3v1 against Jason, LOL.

LOL me and Jason can't agree on anything.
it's because if you agree with the other then it's considered "meat riding". Trust me, Jason tells me this every time I agree with you. And I just know how much either of you would hate it if you were considered the other's "meat rider".

Once we ***-**** those kids in a teams game or whatever, we can do a MM to make it whatever the hell either one of us wants.
This makes more sense. You guys should make it best 4/7 for epicness. And I'll record it. How does Thursday around 4:45 sound?

Rayku

Smash Lord
This makes more sense. You guys should make it best 4/7 for epicness. And I'll record it. How does Thursday around 4:45 sound?
I have class on Thursday from 3-6, you know this.

Also, you don't meatride Lounis. You're just an idiot like Lounis :p

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Once we ***-**** those kids in a teams game or whatever, we can do a MM to make it whatever the hell either one of us wants.
Alright Anthony, tomorrow after CSE lab, me and you are going to do some intensive jiggs training and uthrow to rest these space animal fools. If Jason decides to be clever and play ganon, we'll just rising pound stall him all day son. It's utterly flawless.

But if we do happen to lose, 4/7, TWO SET salt match over the crew name sounds fair enough to me. Recorded for epicness. Thursday at 6 then?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Alright Anthony, tomorrow after CSE lab, me and you are going to do some intensive jiggs training and uthrow to rest these space animal fools. If Jason decides to be clever and play ganon, we'll just rising pound stall him all day son. It's utterly flawless.

But if we do happen to lose, 4/7, TWO SET salt match over the crew name sounds fair enough to me. Recorded for epicness. Thursday at 6 then?
lol my jiggs suck. but i really should learn how to consistently upthrow rest :D
we should just do ganon teams. i think that will please the almighty lord.

and lounis has class at 6.

please record

you should do jiggz + falcon and uthrow to falcon punch for reversal bonuses
upthrow rest with jiggs. but at the same frame that jiggs hits with rest, i hit with falcon punch. it will also wake up jiggs. EASY.

tubes

Smash Ace
lol my jiggs suck. but i really should learn how to consistently upthrow rest :D
we should just do ganon teams. i think that will please the almighty lord.

and lounis has class at 6.

upthrow rest with jiggs. but at the same frame that jiggs hits with rest, i hit with falcon punch. it will also wake up jiggs. EASY.
Okay so first off, Upthrow rest with jiggs is easy as ****. It's called "no DI".

and second: Jiggs is invincible during the first 26 frames of her down b. Rest can never trade with anything ever. It either hits, or does not hit.

Edit: rereading your post: Okay yea as a team combo it's legit. Jiggs ain't wakin up though. reversal bonus comment from P3 threw me off

and third: full jump stomp ----> double jump warlock kick ----> getup chase. This should really never never never never ever work... EVER! At certain percents there's this last hitbox when Gannon hits the ground which I think screws up the timing for teching. HOWEVER! There's so much landing lag that ALL characters should be able to getup attack you before you can do anything anyway.

I'd just drop this combo altogether but I got it off on this one guy last weekend. I guess he was extremely surprised or something.

@SleepyK: check your texts.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
body bag. lol.
lol

"what is this? a body bag?"

"no, its my luggage..."

"theres a person in here."

"so?"

"you're trying to transport a person in a body bag through customs. you don't see anythign wrong with that?"

"shouldn't you be harassing some Muslim guy?"

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I go to any tourneys I can. I might be at the Halloween Bash. At this point, it's 50-50 I can go. Depends on if my mom feels like handing me $40 to (Most likely) lose.

I'm almost always at Waba Weeklies/Monthlies, though.

Top Bottom