• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Purple

Hi guys!
waba monthly this weekend, who's teaming with me. for random shenanigans of course.

unless you want me to play serious. then no shenanigans.

this'll probably be saltix's job since we're so good and such

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
It would be nice if they made a thread for it kinda like what gigabits does for its Monthlys
You know i think this guy has a good idea
If we had monthly threads this might catch the attention of OOS players
cause I'm sure most of them see this thread and don't bother to think that we actually have monthlys in here due to the spam and whatnot >.>

milesg2g

Smash Champion
You know i think this guy has a good idea
If we had monthly threads this might catch the attention of OOS players
cause I'm sure most of them see this thread and don't bother to think that we actually have monthlys in here due to the spam and whatnot >.>
See? >.>
I'm not stupid lol
Besides I'm still kinda new to waba i figured you all would be talking about the monthly itself around the start of it lol. But idk if i can make it to this one I hope i can =/

Player-3

Smash Hero
See? >.>
I'm not stupid lol
Besides I'm still kinda new to waba i figured you all would be talking about the monthly itself around the start of it lol. But idk if i can make it to this one I hope i can =/
yeah the convos in here tend to relate more to flaming yiff for being a furry along with other random topics that have nothing to do with anything

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Hey does anyone possibly have a good private torrenting site that they can invite me to besides Demonoid? Tired of Demonoid being down and having to do public torrenting. Plus once Demonoid even gets back up it'll be extremely diminished in comparison but it'll heal. I have something like a 3.4 ratio on Demonoid so it's all good.

tubes

Smash Ace
I have a -infinity ratio on demonoid and between that and the pirate bay I can get anything I want and I can get it fairly quickly (or instantly if its new).

Get at me!

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Ok so I mention this in the social thread but, I'll say it here. For the monthlys why not just make a new thread for it similar to that of Gigabits threads. This could attract potential OOS players who might overlook this thread simply cause its fill with spam and don't realize that we actually have monthlys.
Any thoughts?

Player-1

Smash Legend
Ok so I mention this in the social thread but, I'll say it here. For the monthlys why not just make a new thread for it similar to that of Gigabits threads. This could attract potential OOS players who might overlook this thread simply cause its fill with spam and don't realize that we actually have monthlys.
Any thoughts?
I actually like this idea =)

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Xif clearly doesn't understand the awesomeness of a beard. Beards are a symbol. A beard says, "Hey, World, I'm not afraid to walk around with hair on my face. I enjoy being a man and doing manly things!"

Plus, I'm Irish. I need a beard. It's a symbol of manhood.

Long hair has just always been cool to me. I love it, both on women, and myself. XD

And Miss Yuna, I don't mention being a furry that Much. I mean, I throw it out if someone doesn't know, but that's just to let them know. Not to go "HAI GAIZ IM A FURRY LOL!!! PH33R ME N MAH FURREHNESS RAWRZ!!!"
When I do bring it up, someone else has mentioned it, and I am usually involved, so I chime in. It's mah bizness, so I can do that.
[Not to mention, you're the one who brings it up in a joke when I talk to you.]

Funniest part, the flames aren't even for being a furry, all that often. More about my lack of knowledge of the Competitive scene, and my general overall stupidity at times.

I admit my stupidity, and know that at times, I can sound/be ********. and I accept that.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
why would anyone team with you? you got 25 out of 21 players at the last tourney i was at. stop sucking.
...lolwut? That's impossible. How to get 25th out of 21 players? Makes no sense.

((Plus, I've gotten better since the last time I even saw you. Much better. At least, I can see improvement. Still need to stop looking at my character and more at the opponent's.))

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Any thoughts?
i second this idea. I enjoy seeing new faces in the smash community, lets get more OOS smashers in!

i am also going to make an all is brawl page for next monthly tonight

EDIT: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7693

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Xif clearly doesn't understand the awesomeness of a beard. Beards are a symbol. A beard says, "Hey, World, I'm not afraid to walk around with hair on my face. I enjoy being a man and doing manly things!"
See how fast that attitude lands you a decent job.

And also:

YIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFF. I second whatever mean and/or hurtful thing Maria says about furdom.

Smooth Criminal

tubes

Smash Ace

Plus, I'm Irish. I need a beard. It's a symbol of manhood.

Long hair has just always been cool to me. I love it, both on women, and myself. XD

And Miss Yuna, I don't mention being a furry that Much. I mean, I throw it out if someone doesn't know, but that's just to let them know. Not to go "HAI GAIZ IM A FURRY LOL!!! PH33R ME N MAH FURREHNESS RAWRZ!!!"
When I do bring it up, someone else has mentioned it, and I am usually involved, so I chime in. It's mah bizness, so I can do that.
[Not to mention, you're the one who brings it up in a joke when I talk to you.]

Funniest part, the flames aren't even for being a furry, all that often. More about my lack of knowledge of the Competitive scene, and my general overall stupidity at times.

I admit my stupidity, and know that at times, I can sound/be ********. and I accept that.
Is it still a beard if there is no hair on your chin?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Slow night in the M&G, what can I say. ;)

Oh, and on the topic of WABA: Can't go AGAIN. :urg: More Senior Design johnz, plus Homecoming game @ 1800 (6pm).

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
I think I might actually come to Waba this Saturday, even though I am beyond horrible at Brawl now and will place below last place it still seems like id be fun

anyone want to team?

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Yeah... playing VT (ranked 4th as of now I believe). Not sure how that's going to go. I gave my ticket to a friend who really really wanted to go. I want to make monthlies a bit more consistent for me now so I'm still trying to go to the monthly if Big Lou gives me a ride.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
is it really that big of a deal to miss a game?
tbh i don't follow any sports other than soccer so i'm biased

Top Bottom