• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

ArtDude

Smash Rookie
Lol regardless of the bite (which is really good on DK due to his large *** hurt box), I did hold back. I didn't grab release to any of my smashes/punch which may not have swayed the matches but hey, who knows. I don't really care. All I know is that at this monthly I'm not holding back anything.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I want to change my name to Micaelis I think. Is this allowed? lol

ArtDude was just some random thing I typed in and I think it sucks as a name. Though Micaelis isn't that much better but at least it's my actual name in Latin.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
If you want I'd be willing to team with you. I main DK and I think a DK Crew team would be fun. I'm pretty good but it's up to you if you want to or not since we don't really know each other (I placed 7th last monthly but imo it should of been 5th; I held back in a match-up I didn't know well).

Also, I just picked up Diddy as my main secondary last week. Already I think he's pretty solid but some tips/critiquing would be much appreciated.

I'll be at the monthly as long as Big Lou can give me a ride which he said isn't definite just yet but probably.
Lol, In all actuality I probably should've gotten your placement.
Not that I'd ever bring up something so trivial, but since it's already been said I did end up beating you, but placed lower.

Happens to Umby all the time though, HE NEVER GIVES UP !
/salt

Also P-1 and Umby
If either of you would like to team with me some time I'd be down.
I believe I've gotten more competent in doubles, and I have brought back my good ol GnW just for the event.

Umby

Smash Master
I'm teaming with level 9 CPU. I've found it to be more reliable than you.

On a serious note, I'll see when/if I get there. Amongst the 4 of us that would need team mates, I don't mind teaming with either of you.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Well I guess I could MM you with my marth or something.
5 dollars?
IT WASN'T MY FAULT UMBY, I DIDN'T SEE THE FULLY CHARGED IKE FSMASH COMING !

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I went on a lame vacation. Why aren't you at my house playing Melee? Are you still sick? No, wait. I'm sick. ****ing ***holes giving me a cold in Jacksonville. **** Jacksonville. Hate it to hell.
Naw, I'm not sick anymore. That passed. Just a bad stomach virus, y'know?

Anyway, who wants to do Brawl teams with me? I'll be working on my Tink.

ArtDude

Smash Rookie
I don't really care. I'm not salty or anything and I'm the one who lost lol. I don't really like MMs because I'd hate to lose :p lol but I guess I can do a 5$ MM if you want. Or I can just admit you're definitely more experienced and most likely a better player than me. Which is true. But a MM is still fine too lol.

I wouldn't mind playing your D3 for a match against my DK just for kicks and giggles. I probably can do semi-okay but not win. Dude (DK) vs Alby (DDD) match-up, 35-65 (maybe 40-60). Only because walking/standing is banned and DK can be kind of hard to grab if he spaces right (which is hard and makes for a boring match).

Player-3

Smash Hero
I need a teammate this weekend ^.^
hey you ****

I'm teaming with level 9 CPU. I've found it to be more reliable than you.

On a serious note, I'll see when/if I get there. Amongst the 4 of us that would need team mates, I don't mind teaming with either of you.
yo bro ill team with one of you guize

i play cf and fox now

cuz fox is mad cute

Player-1

Smash Legend
If you want I'd be willing to team with you. I main DK and I think a DK Crew team would be fun. I'm pretty good but it's up to you if you want to or not since we don't really know each other (I placed 7th last monthly but imo it should of been 5th; I held back in a match-up I didn't know well).

Also, I just picked up Diddy as my main secondary last week. Already I think he's pretty solid but some tips/critiquing would be much appreciated.

I'll be at the monthly as long as Big Lou can give me a ride which he said isn't definite just yet but probably.
Sure I'll team with you, and I know you're pretty good, I saw you vs Deo a few months ago =).

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Sure I'll team with you, and I know you're pretty good, I saw you vs Deo a few months ago =).
Okay awesome. That'll be fun then. I think we'll do pretty good too. The only thing I really lack is experience and I'm trying to make up for it.

Anyone know if Bama is going to be there (aka Reflex, Billy, etc)?

Player-1

Smash Legend
Okay awesome. That'll be fun then. I think we'll do pretty good too. The only thing I really lack is experience and I'm trying to make up for it.

Anyone know if Bama is going to be there (aka Reflex, Billy, etc)?
actually, I just found out that I probably won't be able to make it. My dad's birthday is Sunday so I assumed we'd do w.e we do on that day, but I just found out that we might do something Saturday instead...

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I don't really care. I'm not salty or anything and I'm the one who lost lol. I don't really like MMs because I'd hate to lose :p lol but I guess I can do a 5$ MM if you want. Or I can just admit you're definitely more experienced and most likely a better player than me. Which is true. But a MM is still fine too lol.

I wouldn't mind playing your D3 for a match against my DK just for kicks and giggles. I probably can do semi-okay but not win. Dude (DK) vs Alby (DDD) match-up, 35-65 (maybe 40-60). Only because walking/standing is banned and DK can be kind of hard to grab if he spaces right (which is hard and makes for a boring match).
Sounds good. Don't sell yourself short, you're a good player. I know kirby isn't your main, and I've seen your dk in action. Quite the impressive performance at the monthly.
When DON was here he always would play fox vs me.
The one time we were at a somewhat joke tourney, and he decided to go DK vs Me he did extremely well.
I feel that if he had been going DK all the times we had played in brackets he might have adapted enough to beat me. That's just my take on it from our matches. Don's no dummy, that's for sure.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
but albino has been playing for so long

why does he never improve

this isnt hypocritical at all btw

sonic thrust

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Aw, poor Alby. You ain't bad. Saying anything else would be saying that I suck too D: lol. But yeah, I actually play DK against Jorge's DDD (my friend you talked to) and it's all about extreme spacing and a getting off a few other tricks DK has. One slip up though costs so much. I do really well on some maps (like Delfino, Halberd, and Pokemon Stadium). But still it's a meh match up.

Btw, the tip you gave Jorge about the rolling... man I had to adapt lol. He pivot grabs and down smashes like a pro now. I get punished bad when I make those mistakes now. But it also taught me NOT to do that. Made me a better player, so thanks.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Alby making people better players?
What are these shenanigans!?!?!?!

That's good though ArtDude, I'm glad he's improving. Why doesn't he post on the boards like you?

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
That's good though ArtDude, I'm glad he's improving. Why doesn't he post on the boards like you?
He's like I use to be, a silent observer. I'm trying to be more active now days and I brought him to a tourney so who knows. He might not know about this thread though. I'll make him aware.

Ah, there goes my team mate. Well, P-1, if it happens that you can go, I'd still like to do teams. Just tell me if you manage to get a go.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Osborne'ing Donkey Kongs since last Waba Monthly.

Awwww yeah.
On that note, I want a rematch. So salty. Lol just playing. I wouldn't mind one but just for match-up experience. I think I've fixed my rolling problems since last WABA but they probably still pop up every once in awhile.

Top Bottom