• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
yeah it is i mmed his ness last time

ness is so weird when he gets hit by falcos shine
>:
littles boys arent supposed to float like that

also just out camp wario with toon link

obv

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
dyno regardless of how you want to put it, wario camps. done deal.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
run away run away for 8 minutes and they say metaknight is gay? lolz
ya alby

cuz obv warios offense is trash thats why he HAS to camp mirite

and MKs defense is trash and thats why he WONT plank mirite

<_<

also just out camp wario with toon link

obv
tool link sux vs every single S & A tier in the game

especially wario since he can weave through your predictable projectile trajectories and u have no easy way to reset the situation, unlike flaco

=V

P3 I'm currently undecided whether I should team with you, or barline challenge Sleepy 10 times at TO5.

cuz if I do the barline, it'll obv be more festive:

Marty will be there, shaking his head.
Full Metal Mike will be there, shaking his head as to why Sleepy is getting more money matches.
You'll be there, shaking your head, as to why I keep on running into LITs.

=V

Player-3

Smash Hero
if u dont team with me ill just do lots of mms with random people like ALBY WHO I STILL HAVENT PLAYED IN MELEE MORE THAN LIKE 2 TIMES

viet if you want to win just look at how he combos and what he follows up with

and............avoid them
:U

VietGeek

Smash Hero
P3 that'd involve me getting good at a game.

You know full well how impossible that is. =V

Alby ur just jealous that I just comboed you in barlw

Player-1

Smash Legend
ya alby

cuz obv warios offense is trash thats why he HAS to camp mirite

and MKs defense is trash and thats why he WONT plank mirite

<_<

tool link sux vs every single S & A tier in the game

especially wario since he can weave through your predictable projectile trajectories and u have no easy way to reset the situation, unlike flaco

=V

P3 I'm currently undecided whether I should team with you, or barline challenge Sleepy 10 times at TO5.

cuz if I do the barline, it'll obv be more festive:

Marty will be there, shaking his head.
Full Metal Mike will be there, shaking his head as to why Sleepy is getting more money matches.
You'll be there, shaking your head, as to why I keep on running into LITs.

=V
TL actually has the advantage over Diddy, I'd say.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
It's roughly even P1, last time I checked both boards agreed that Diddy is 55-45 TL's "advantage."

That 5% extra is rather irrelevant in actuality. That is if we are to assume match-up ratios even mean anything. =V

Still TL having it near even with 1 or 2 (possibly GnW) top caliber characters really doesn't matter much. You don't quite have the upper hand, and usually "even" matches are just as frustrating as disadvantageous matches.

PS: Alby why did you make me talk about barlw

you know how it hurts me so due to my condition =V

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dynomite go to TO5 and let's play

REAL PARTY GAMES >=(
better idea, get on cubeFi and play melee with me there, all the awesomeness of wiifi but the techskills of melee its like.. nintendo wanting you to drive a knife through your pants and ending up with no children.

@matchup talk: i overheared elliot talk about snake vs snake matchup being 55-45 and i agree with him..

@matchup talk again: lets stay on topic here..

@staying on topic, well not really..: i most likely will not be at TO5, but i will be on livestream cheering for samus players then for X-Brawl players then brawl's barline.. PS chops beat me at melee paying more attention to the match next to ours, no joke he was talking to people to the left and watching their match while 3 stocking me on our screen.. man is too good.
WARNING DO NOT READ THIS SPOILER!!
i guess you could say that i got... chopped..

VietGeek

Smash Hero
k bro tell me how to set up cubefi

im not very gud with technorogy cuz my home country rive on onry essentiars rike rice and tofu and chicken wings

how many ex-Brawl players actually got good at Melee? How many people actually QUIT Brawl for Melee? Yeah, not a lot. So you're gonna probably have to cheer for dat barline. =V

you should just actually be there and cheer us on irl. its a three day weekend u got nothing to lose obv

i mean, you can camp out at waba if u need a place to crash obv

~_~

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
k bro tell me how to set up cubefi

im not very gud with technorogy cuz my home country rive on onry essentiars rike rice and tofu and chicken wings

how many ex-Brawl players actually got good at Melee? How many people actually QUIT Brawl for Melee? Yeah, not a lot. So you're gonna probably have to cheer for dat barline. =V

you should just actually be there and cheer us on irl. its a three day weekend u got nothing to lose obv

i mean, you can camp out at waba if u need a place to crash obv

~_~
i havnt set up my cubefi yet, but i personally dont want to pay $10 door fee just to cheer for the brawl barline and feel like an outcast asking people for brawl friendlies, i might just get thrown out.. or maybe i might get combo'd, i would have no idea what to do if i got combo'd irl because i play competitive party games.

DMG made the Wario metagame?

I beat the Wario metagame!

:D :D :D :D
man just because u beat his wario once, u went FD and he went GNW.. i personally would put money on DMG if you ever fight him again, no hate towards you. you are still my most fav nonsalty lucario ever <3

Rayku

Smash Lord
man just because u beat his wario once, u went FD and he went GNW.. i personally would put money on DMG if you ever fight him again, no hate towards you. you are still my most fav nonsalty lucario ever <3
Well, considering I went FD, and CP'ed King Dedede against his Wario, but he CP'ed Diddy Kong and ***** me

then I CP'ed Pokemon Stadium and he stayed Diddy Kong

I beat his Wario on Smashville

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
wow, beating toasty's ness? that's some hardcore thoughts man..
haha aw thanks :) [but you quoted the wrong post XD]
0_0...Give me a week or 2 and I'll totally buy that from you.

Unless TO5 is the limit.
oh yeah...I have another person interested in this. What is the max you'd be willing to pay? [PM me so the other person doesn't get any smarta.ss ideas]

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Well, considering I went FD, and CP'ed King Dedede against his Wario, but he CP'ed Diddy Kong and ***** me

then I CP'ed Pokemon Stadium and he stayed Diddy Kong

I beat his Wario on Smashville
idk why i said GNW, im probably thinking of another wario, but your right he did go diddy.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
controller johns are pretty legit srry

ur computer screen is broke fix it

umby whats your monitors model i wanna get that one

seems like its crystal clear and lets you see things all nice and ****

Top Bottom