• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Purple

Hi guys!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I should be there in roughly half an hour or so.
Pending food/travel time. If there's enough people I'll stay till I have to go to work, if not I'll just go back home and play PSO. ;)

Purple

Hi guys!
waba results from today

Brawl+

1- Zeon- ganon
2- FullMetal- marth
3- Vietg- marth/wolf
4- Turtle- falco
5- Antic -random

Brawl

1 Elliot - snake
2 Billy - sheik/zelda
3 Antic - random
4 Fullmetal - marth/fox
5 Turtle - falco/zss
6 Red - metaknight/luigi
7 Melow - olimar/metaknight
8 Lpei - metaknight
9 Zane - Pikachu
10 M-16 - ice climbers

Melee

1 Full Metal - marth/fox
2 Soft - ganon/fox/sheik ?
3 Elliot - DK / doctor mario
6 or 7 more people >_>

Purple

Hi guys!
now THAT is a win spread. can't believe you guys would lose to a ganon. WITH MARTH! lolz
nah bro, i don't think you know zeonstar, in brawl, he would get top 10 with ganon.

Now think about a game where there's hitstun, ganon's moves can be cancelled and combos, and zeon constantly gives advice on what ganon should have to the brawl + community.

We.
Had.
No.
Chance.

(practically)

SunriseW12

Smash Apprentice
I am really thinking about heading to one of these one Saturday with a couple of my friends. I have one question though: is it worth over two hours of driving? I mean, will I be driving more than smashing on that day? I would be sorely disappointed if I just play a few matches, get eliminated, then drive two more hours back home.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I am really thinking about heading to one of these one Saturday with a couple of my friends. I have one question though: is it worth over two hours of driving? I mean, will I be driving more than smashing on that day? I would be sorely disappointed if I just play a few matches, get eliminated, then drive two more hours back home.
Come on a monthly day. It'll be worth your time then.

bigman40

Smash Master
If you looking for a decent sized attendance (about 30+) then you should come for the July monthly. If you're looking for small time attendance, then you could come to the weeklies. Only problem with the weeklies is that most of the times the attendance gets low enough to where it's better to do round robins than brackets.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Place opens at 2 and closes at like 2, uh, if my m4th skillz are still semi right i think thats about 12 hours of smash and 4 hours of driving, people here are really friendly, there are like 2 pizza places, 3 restaurant, like 4 fast food places, and even a kroger within walking distance, the store owners are really helpful and cool themselves, we play card games (YU-GI-OH, Pokemon first gen mostly) random games that we feel like playing, Pokemon puzzle league, too much fun stuff to go around.

Monthly tourneys have the best turnout and is the most fun, imo, and weeklys are good too, but i dont think you want to drive 4 hours to play with 5-10 people.

4th of july, Who is comming? I will prob be there knowing that F3nix is making his big return (is what i was told by him) and we should really do an all falcon tourney for $1 pot fee just for the hell of it. Who's in?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
now THAT is a win spread. can't believe you guys would lose to a ganon. WITH MARTH! lolz
It's like the Melee match-up.

Except worst.

THAT'S HOW CRUEL IT IS.

"Oh crap I still have L-cancel habit from Melee...I accidentally held shield for too long haha..."

"WTF WHY IS DMG% AT 77%"

<____>

bigman40

Smash Master
ACTUALLY, no, elliot got 1st and you got 2nd.

by the way i'm EXTREMELY mad about the match your sheik vs my falco, i want to money match it sometime if i don't play you via monthly bracket.

uh oh, *****'s gotten salty!!!!

Also, At the monthly, I want to play the following people:

Reflex
Kismet
Scatt
Dyno
Octix

I don't care when we play, I just want to at least get some matches in with you guys.

stealth3654

Smash Lord

by the way i'm EXTREMELY mad about the match your sheik vs my falco, i want to money match it sometime if i don't play you via monthly bracket.
Do you know what each of our record was? I lost track :ohwell:. Oh, wait. NVM, I lost one match against Elliot, so I had three losses and Elliot had 2. XD

Yeah, sorry I had to be gay during that match (play to win). Why would you ever pick Falco against Sheik unless you are Kismet :confused:? Anyways, I'll gladly play you next time we meet.

@Bigman

Did choknater really say that??

Saltix

Smash Lord
Place opens at 2 and closes at like 2, uh, if my m4th skillz are still semi right i think thats about 12 hours of smash and 4 hours of driving, people here are really friendly, there are like 2 pizza places, 3 restaurant, like 4 fast food places, and even a kroger within walking distance, the store owners are really helpful and cool themselves, we play card games (YU-GI-OH, Pokemon first gen mostly) random games that we feel like playing, Pokemon puzzle league, too much fun stuff to go around.

Monthly tourneys have the best turnout and is the most fun, imo, and weeklys are good too, but i dont think you want to drive 4 hours to play with 5-10 people.

4th of july, Who is comming? I will prob be there knowing that F3nix is making his big return (is what i was told by him) and we should really do an all falcon tourney for $1 pot fee just for the hell of it. Who's in?
Random games for sure. Dungeon explorer anyone ?
F3nix is coming back?
Oh joy!

Where is the pride match set???

Reflex
Kismet
Scatt
Dyno
Octix

I don't care when we play, I just want to at least get some matches in with you guys.
Yeah, for sure. We'll def. get our matches

Salticcccc

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

Reflex
Kismet
Scatt
Dyno
Octix

for sure we will.
When is the July monthly, i wanna see if i can make it to this one, haven't been up there in a while?
on the 18th

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Reflex
Kismet
Scatt
Dyno
Octix

I don't think Reflex and Kismet will be there. I believe they're going to Genesis.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
waba results from today

Brawl+

1- Zeon- ganon
2- FullMetal- marth
3- Vietg- marth/wolf
4- Turtle- falco
5- Antic -random

Brawl

1 Elliot - snake
2 Billy - sheik/zelda
3 Antic - random
4 Fullmetal - marth/fox
5 Turtle - falco/zss
6 Red - metaknight/luigi
7 Melow - olimar/metaknight
8 Lpei - metaknight
9 Zane - Pikachu
10 M-16 - ice climbers

Melee

1 Full Metal - marth/fox
2 Soft - ganon/fox/sheik ?
3 Elliot - DK / doctor mario
6 or 7 more people >_>
I think I did ok given that yesterday was my first day playing B+.
Its definitely better than brawl, I of course like moving faster- but I'm not familiar enough with its mechanics yet to make my character do what I want to do.
I flailed around a whole lot playing Brawl+.

Johns, etc etc.

Also Elliot cheats with Snake. :(

You don't want a million bananas thrown at you...try having him as the only decent person to practice with. P3 sucks so hes no use
P3 plays melee, and therefore in fact DOES NOT suck where it counts.
=D

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman

MOTHA-****... The one week I'll be gone...and the all-falcon tourney happens.

Ive heard this before, but.. not from you.. Hmm

stop taking other people's posts?
...wow. Had no Idea that having the same opinion as another made it stealing, XD. Oh well.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Hey guys, I'm in nairobi. i see elliot finally won a waba! only took him like 3 of em lol.
ga

Player_2

Smash Rookie
P3 is bad most of the time i suicided him 3 times with ganon on his MK cause he kept jumping off stage, and some person from like 2005 five stole my hyphen

Top Bottom