• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
*ahem*

In Sleepy K's absence:
"Efff brawl, play melee, etc etc ***** BABY"

Thank you for your time.

Taking all melee MMs vs. my Marth/Fox-
And since I can't go to Gigs this weekend its likely I'll be at waba on saturday.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
*ahem*

In Sleepy K's absence:
"Efff brawl, play melee, etc etc ***** BABY"

Thank you for your time.

Taking all melee MMs vs. my Marth/Fox-
And since I can't go to Gigs this weekend its likely I'll be at waba on saturday.
Yayz I can get FullMetal to help me not suck in Melee...

Saltix

Smash Lord
Back on topic

I now view brawl in a completely different manner now;
I'm refining my game and re-birthing competitvely shawty

no time soon though

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL ok then, do you want me to start laying the law down....FOR REAL!?:mad:

I don't like to, but i can :)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Who is gonna be at WABA THIS Saturday?

Gonna be playing some Melee and Brawl+. Join me in the fun of humiliating myself versus Falco. =D

But this can't happen if no one comes. =<

*waits for Tong response in the morning, therefore Tong will not respond thus mindgaming Tong into mindgaming Viet because Albino is albino*

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i was being serious....i main doc lol
they need to make the other changes though
I'm not letting you play these whackass characters. <_<

JUSTICE AND KLIFF ARE BANNED...

err I mean...

ROY AND DOC ARE BANNED.

Seriously though, if we get enough peeps I really want to do B+ RR. I cannot however, let you contaminate the first north GA B+ tournament with illegal characters lol.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
what about baby mario? lol or baby luigi? OR BABY BOWSER!? OR MEWTWO!?

WHAT ABOUT MEWTWO!?!?!
Those are just size modifiers...nothing's different about the character at all except EXTREMELY DECEPTIVE HITBOXES.

Sorry there's a reason why there's ONE Snake on the CSS, and not Solid Snake, Naked Snake, etc.

me and p1 might be there, p1 said hed go and ill prolly tag along for b+ and melee
I need to find a Falcon counter fast.

Oh wait...Falco.

lol

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Hell I can bring the codeset if you want. But if we're throwing a tournament, I'm not letting you use Doc.

This is not a racist comment about black doctors.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
then you should bring the roy codeset as well.

actualy, can you make me a baby mario (for p1) B+ codeset? i don't have the software to make one myself.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
then you should bring the roy codeset as well.

actualy, can you make me a baby mario (for p1) B+ codeset? i don't have the software to make one myself.
I've already downloaded the latest codeset for Roy. Also I still need to tell GoG to not leak out Backroom codesets alongside his pet project lol. <3

As for the Baby Mario set...sure. You want me to use the latest public nightly? Also you'll have to supply yourself with your own texture. <_<

I swear it's been a while since this thread has been that closely on-topic. o_o

Btw, rules will probably be:

4 stock
8 minutes
probably no teams so yeah

Add onto neutrals:

Pokemon Stadium II (frozen)
Luigi's Mansion

Neutral/CP

WarioWare (frozen)

Other than the usual Barlw stuff,

* Before each set one may optionally ask for NO TEXTURES.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
lol latest build is fine. and i have the texture.

when you say 'leak backroom codesets' do you mean there's a 4.3 codeset?
Naw, it means Nightly Builds we're still working on. When this one does make it out to the public it will have quite a lot to test.

A sneak peek is in the Roy codeset. <_<

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
^Solid character choices. You may find with those two however, that you are plagued by sheiks.
Sheik rips CF a new *******, and goes even with (read: GIMPS THE **** OUT OF) Falco.

But I'm dead serious about teaching melee to players who have the self-motivation to improve.

Sleepy K is a perfect example- he wasn't all that good untill he started playing with me regularly, and he learned and started fixing his game (due to his self-motivation and natural aptitude for competitive games) and now he's easily one of the best in GA.

@VietG- I'm down for some Brawl+ nonsense. Moreso melee nonsense, but I'm agreeable to w/e as far as smash and fun goes.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
But I'm dead serious about teaching melee to players who have the self-motivation to improve.
I could use lots of help. I'm working on mah techskill, but I still fail with approaches.

XD I don't know how to approach in Melee...most I can do is dashdance mindgame into grab, Dthrow then try to knee and most likely fail.

I can't get the hang of SHFFLing, either.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
In other words, play fox or bust.
Dream-canceled...

/has busted

dreams crushed

Shield Breaker never breaks shields.

Roy < Crouch Canceling

Link still sucks

My shattered dreams will be forgotten before the moeblob.

/weeaboo

Saltix

Smash Lord
^Solid character choices. You may find with those two however, that you are plagued by sheiks.
Sheik rips CF a new *******, and goes even with (read: GIMPS THE **** OUT OF) Falco.

Sheik is a CP for Falco now too. He cant even pillar her anymore since her shield pushes her so far when it gets hit.

In other words, play fox or bust.
Is there a surplus of sheik in GA?

Top Bottom