• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Oh snap.. A and N groove Vega/Sakura/Iori. You mean business. :eek:

I would love to play you. Consider it done. ;)
lol ya i plan on playing this game like smash once summer comes around ok i cant wait to play you :) and of course some melee friendlies

CvS2 =The Brawl of the Street Fighter series. No seriously they play so similar to me minus the A groove **** combos.
mars you dope head o ya i stil will play mvc2 with you but lets play 3rd strike too i dont want me megaman loooking to bad lol

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
**** yea!! This will be my weekend off of work. I'd love to go to this and bring sessy Nite with me.

Will there be any T5DR and AH:F floating around?

C......

Smash Apprentice
I know this may sound impossible .. but if you guys made this tourny the end of May .. a friday saturday would be the 30th and 31st .. I would be more than happy to come :p and see all the beautiful people I love in GA

though even if i cant come to this , I'm still considering coming to GA to chill out with people sometime in May
f***in right, falcon dittos 4 days

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Pre reg list:
112-GA
Aesir-CT
Alternate275- GA
Anomaly- AL
Ares-GA
Awsmsean- CT
Big D- IL
Big R-OH
Black Panther- IL
Boxman X- ME
Brookman-ME
Btree- MD
C- GA
Carter-GA
C@sh mooney-FL
Chad-TN
Chaddd- GA
ChuDat-VA
ColBol- FL
Cyphus+ 4 others- LA
D20- PA
Darc- ME
Dark Hart- NC
Da Shiz Wiz-FL
Datman- GA
Dazwa-ME
Derf-FL
DJ Combo- WA
DogySamich-GA
DoH-TX
Dp's Mario-GA
Dragon Hawk- Canada
Drephen- OH
dynomite-GA
Eggm- NJ
EggZ- WA
Europhoria- Canada
Everlasting Yayuhzz-SC
Exarch-FL
FingDIAHK- ?
Flaming Roy-GA
Flex- WA
Fullmetal-GA
Ga Peach- GA
GeorgeTHPS- AL
Gerbil-GA
Gimpyfish- WA
G Regulate-VA
GTR-GA
HAT-MD
Hax- NY
Help-FL
HiIH- GA
Hyper Dragon-TN
IHSB-TN
Iori-TN
Jack Kiser- TX
Jaman- NY
Jmoan- TN
Joot- AL
Jx31-GA
Kage- Canada
KeepSpeedn-FL
Kevin M- RI
Ko Kingpin- TN
KosukeGA- AZ
Lambchops- FL
Lamugi- ?
Majist- AL
Mango- CA
Mars fool-GA
Memphischains- MA
Mikemonkey- CT
Milktea- CT
Moogle- AL
Mr.P- AL
Nes Noob- MS
Nica Boy-GA
Nice1- AL
Nite-TN
Nixn- GA
Noobking- Canada
NusCirtap-CT
Off the Chain- MD
Otru- FL
PB&J- GA
Plank-MD
Prac-GA
Pritch-FL
PWNY-FL
Ragnarock - AL
Rayku- GA
Raynex- Canada
Red Darkstar Kirby- MI
Renth-Fl
Ryan-FL
RyanEX- Canada
Ryzol-SC
Sanuzi- Canada
Scha-K-47-SC
Shai Hulud-MS
SheikSSBM-FL
Silent Wolf- WA
Sir-8-GA
Skler
SleepyK-GA
Smash Mac-FL
Smooth Criminal-GA
Soft-GA
Swiftbass- CT
Takieddine-?
Tarc- GA
Teh Umby- GA
The Alpha Gundam-GA
TheManaLord-NY
The one janitor-AL
Tom-GA
Tope- VA
Trademark- CT
TRC-SC
Tropical taco-FL
Tsunami- GA
Unknown- Canada
Vlad-FL
Wife- MD
Zeus da master-GA
ZK- CT
Zone-FL
Look @ all these wonderful people who are supporting Melee *sheds a tear*

Renth

Smash Hero
Even Kage wants me to attend this..

if i come in to some money for a plane ticket and if i get guranteed housing (i'd be coming from PA)

then i'll go

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
This came from a member of a car forum I frequently visit:

Quote:
When I was 17 my girlfriend at the time was finally ready to have sex. I, as one might expect of a 17 year old, was excited. Neither hell nor high water was going to stand between me and my final destination.

I get ready for the night, trim everything up, shower extra well. Unfortunately there was also an issue. I have a digestional disorder that sometimes cause my **** to become large and quite solid while still inside me. I wasn't aware it was a treatable problem and, in fact, just thought everyone had to deal with the equivalent of anal kidney stones. I bring this up because I had a mighty one which had been loaded into the gun for several days.

Let me set the scene. Her parents are away. We have her house to ourselves. She was always a little kinky so she demands we do it in her parents bed.

I walk in to a candle holocaust. She's been working on this all day apparently, and its as bright as high noon in there with the lights off. Which is good, because she proceeds to do a sweet, sexy little dance for me. At 16, she was AMAZING. For those of you who never experienced a female at that age, I pity the fool.

Now I'm sitting on the bed, watching this dance. I smile and tell her how good she looks. Unfortunately, most of my attention is focused on the dull throbbing from my sphincter and the large amount of intestinal discomfort associated with not dropping duce in days. But somehow I still get hard and we go to town.

She starts out on top, then we switch. I bend her over the bed, and I even smack her *** (a ballsy move at the time, but she loved it). Due to my built up distraction, I last for what seems like FOREVER. She can't stop moaning and telling me how good it feels, and then she says what every man wants to hear "I want to make you go in my mouth." I **** love women.

So she goes down on me. She was always average at best in the head department but at least she tried. She pops my **** out of her mouth long enough to look up at me and say "tell me if you like this". Then I feel it.

She stuck her finger up my ***.

My brain hits the panic switch and every muscle in my entire body locks up tighter than a three year old virgin. But its too late.

I take a massive, PAINFUL, PAINFUL ****, all over her parents comforter.

No, you aren't understanding. I mean large. Huge. IMMENSE. Take your largest **** and multiple it by forty-two and you'll have an idea of what flew out of me.

And gents, when I say flew, I don't mean "I pooped." I mean "projectile". I mean "hurricane force winds hitting an umbrella stand". And due to my condition, it comes out as a large, dark brown, smelly harpoon.

I know it hit her. I didn't see it. She ran screaming "OH MY GOD OHMYGODOHMYGODEEEEEWWWWWWWW" but I always imagined that, due to her position, it hit her right in the chin. Or at least the ****.

I would like to say I got up to go after her. But I heard the bathroom door shut and I just lied there. The smell hit me after a few seconds. It smelled like someone rolled a cat in **** and threw it into a tire fire. I looked down and saw, to date, the largest bowel movement I've ever heard of laying on the bed. Then I noticed the blood, and when I did, I noticed the pain.

Apparently the fact that it was so large caused it to rip my *** a little bit (thought I was bleeding from the inside. This little doctors trip the next day is what taught me of my condition). There was a small pool of blood where my *** had been. A final reminder of the exact place and moment I lost my virginity. I will treasure this memory for all my days.

I grab my **** with my hands and go to the downstairs bathroom. I throw around 1/3 into the toilet and flush, fearing any more will clog it and only add to my already significant woes.

I stand there, holding 2/3's of my biggest **** of all time, feeling a trickle of blood flow down my leg, trying to ignore the sharp pain stabbing my rectum. I find myself wishing I had a photo of this.

Anyway, I finish flushing my baby, clean off my hands, jam toilet paper between my cheeks (I skipped the bandaid) and went upstairs. I could hear my girlfriend sobbing from behind the bathroom door. I decided not to say anything to her and just keep moving. The smell in her parents room was abysmal. Its like when you take a **** and walk out of the bathroom you think "hey not so bad today," but then you walk back in to grab your magazine and go "HOLY ****!". It was one of those moments.

The scene is burned behind my eyelids for all time. My life. My shame. My very first time smelled like a pile of dead babies. I quickly got dressed since the heat from ten thousand candles was making the room feel more like a port-a-potty. I was aware enough to grab the comforter on my way out and drag it downstairs to their washer. Also the top and bottom sheets since the blood had leaked on through all the way to mattress. Still no sign of the GF but at this point I considered it a blessing.

I jammed in the washer with 3 loads worth of detergent and set it on spin, knowing that not even the hand of God would save these linens, let alone Tide and Snuggles.

Then I left. I avoided my GF's calls for days until she came to my house. We had a long talk about what happened. Talk being synonymous with "breaking up with me because I **** on her". And it was all over. She promised not to tell a soul and I don't THINK she ever did. She was probably as ashamed as I was about the whole deed. But I will always this happening as the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me.

I have never laughed so hard at a single post.

Renth

Smash Hero
Plane tickets gonna cost me around $300 don't think i'm gonna hit this

unless a miracle happens.

Dr F-U-N

Smash Cadet
wait, how does this work now?

I'd understand if you said CFJ, but... CvS2?

How?
Ever watched grass grow?
But look how they play, defense based. More often you see both characters on opposing sides of the screen waiting for the other to try to come in from the front or with a jumping attack in the front. Granted you dont see people behind each other in CvS2 you do see them trying to space the other in a way thats considered "campy." Rushdowns only after knockdowns and grabs. You wont get away with trying to pressure your opponent up close for too long except certain times.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SYwViyzono
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik1seiZlbwE&feature=related

By the way CFJ isnt real I deny its existence -_-

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Ever watched grass grow?
But look how they play, defense based. More often you see both characters on opposing sides of the screen waiting for the other to try to come in from the front or with a jumping attack in the front. Granted you dont see people behind each other in CvS2 you do see them trying to space the other in a way thats considered "campy." Rushdowns only after knockdowns and grabs. You wont get away with trying to pressure your opponent up close for too long except certain times.

I see what you are saying but ummm from what i read you are implying that their is a reward at the end as were brawl there is no such thing.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Ever watched grass grow?

That's how alot of the fighting games are...2D and 3D.

the exceptions to that being MvC2, GG, MB, AH and........ POCKET FIGHTER!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ever watched grass grow?

omg why!!! you know it actually was competitive for like 3 months

I see what you are saying but ummm from what i read you are implying that their is a reward at the end as were brawl there is no such thing.
its like this alpha my friend brawl is just there. another disc in my lil collection of games. the only reason i play brawl is so that i can become the best lucas player in ga lol. but seriously brawl is very camping and i tend to be patient with what i do in comparison to melee where still think but it be much more fast pase and what have you reaction too

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
the only reason i play brawl is so that i can become the best lucas player in ga lol.
hey, i've never played marth before, lemme try this uber strat.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz u.throw.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz u.throw.

Dr F-U-N

Smash Cadet
That's how alot of the fighting games are...2D and 3D.

the exceptions to that being MvC2, GG, MB, AH and........ POCKET FIGHTER!
Not Necessarily, In 3s you have characters like Chun Li and Q that will turtle you until your eyes bleed, but then you have Ken and Yun who can go offensive any time, not super reliant on poking and have a great means of corner pressure. Tekken 4, 5 and 5DR arent like that. Well its whoever gets the first juggle wins IMO >_>; You also forgot to mention Super turbo (Ever played a Balrog that knew what he was doing? He'll Buffalo headbutt through fireballs and Tiger shots and get up in that ***) Same goes for a good roling Vega.

And lol @Marth Vs Ness/lucas in Brawl. Makes me so glad people still play melee.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol, i like how playing intelligently and not rushing in recklessly is bad and considered like "Brawl". MvC2 depends HEAVILY on how you defend to survive. same with GG, and in GG, some characters are very defense oriented(i.e. Baiken or Testament). in AH, you can't rush a lot, either, especially depending on the matchup. also, in 3s, chun-li is very good offensively, and Q HAS to approach with caution or he'll lose. silly melee players need to learn that fighting games consist of offense AND defense. this is one reason i abhor the smash community.

Dr F-U-N

Smash Cadet
GA Peach doesnt play magneto :p and I dont know enough about guilty gear to speak on the issue, but I do know yes that Testament is a defense clown with his blood traps and parries. Chun Li is a poking character, Poke Poke, Back Fierce Punch into whatever into SAII. Shes 9/10 defense watch her fight anyone thats not Twelve, Alex or Hugo. And there is a huge difference between rushing in recklessly and what Im trying to point out. Youre implying mindless tech skill, but you forget that Smash Brothers is the only game that you can throw your opponent off of the stage. Thats a gameplay element that makes it far different from any other fighting game. Brawl and CvS2 in particular though you get wrecked for attempting to close the gap between you and your opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom