• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taco Cruise

Smash Journeyman
Stage is cool, reveal is worst possible in my opinion. I told myself if I got Banjo I'd be happy with literally anyone else, and that's a monkey paw I probably would take again, but MAN it basically was a monkey paw situation here. Terry, Joker, and Byleth are all choices I care absolutely nothing about

ShinyReshiram

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2409 5852 0213
Just never forget that Sakurai is incredibly biased and if he likes a character from something he likes a lot he will add them to the game.

I like FE3H and Byleth looks alright here but it'd be so better to see them in the base roster.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That stage, those chandeliers. Could have been Mario RPG Bowser's Castle

link2702

Smash Champion
I think sakurai just has an obsession with anime girls. That has to be the only logical reason

Oaterinos

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 5149 9306 1606
Extra RIP all Springman and Rex fans, HUGE L.

Just have to make it through the mii costumes now :facepalm:

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Extra RIP all Springman and Rex fans, HUGE L.

Just have to make it through the mii costumes now :facepalm:
A big difference is that ARMS was a new, unproven franchise, so adding it into Smash might cause the game to age poorly if it turns out that the game was a giant bomb.

No idea why Rex was considered too new, though.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
One silver lining about Byleth for us non-FE fans is that they open the door for more first party fighters in the future. LET'S GO!

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
I do feel sorry for FE fans. This is a pyrrhic victory. They got another character, but they are sadly going to get **** for this.

D

Deleted member

Cuphead Mii is hype! I'm sold.

Good for Cuphead. Definately deserves a spot in Smash one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom