• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Sakurai...didn't you say you thought there were too many FE characters back in 4?

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Death, Taxes and Fire Emblem Characters lol

Hopefully the character is still exciting to play.

Also green background.

Now let's hope Geno survives the Mii Costume wave

Last edited:

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
I'm genuinely a little upset. I'll get over it, but they were seriously going to pull a corrin AGAIN.

D

Deleted member

I’ll make you kids care about Fire Emblem as long as I live! - Masahiro Sakurai

TheHeartbreakKid

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo gotta Nintendo.

We should really stop expecting them to do anything right at this point.

FE being the last reveal was a TREMENDOUS mistake. Them being this stupid makes me think Geno isn't a sure shot anymore.

Atmoz

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-5145-1574-6323
i'm over it now, though I'm not very happy with the fact that the likes of XBC2, RE and Astral Chain got nuked, but 3 Houses got in just fine.

Ray102396

Smash Apprentice
All I can say here is... Big yikes, hopefully we get a second (better) reveal... And I say this as someone who had Triple Homes as one of my top GOTYs

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
35 minutes screen time to pander and give this series more exposure. Sorry Nintendo, no matter how much you shill and force this series, it is never going to be a pillar or sell as much as Splatoon. And Imagine, Splatoon doesn't even get this much exposure in Nintendo Directs. Also, sorry Rex fans, your game came out too late to be included, but we had time to make a Fire Emblem fighter for a game that came out after Smash

T2by4

Smash Lord
EKqLucMVUAEJMoQ.jpeg

AHAHAHAHA HOLY BASED SAKURAI! YET ANOTHER SWORDIE FROM ONLY FE. Isaacfans eternally btfo.

RageCage271

Smash Cadet
I got 3 Houses for Christmas. This... is having an opposite effect of crushing my will to play it...

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
xenoblade chronicles 2 came out too late...but not fire emblem.

ffs nintendo

I don't care about fire emblem

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord
IMO It looks fun, you can easily delete him/her with a counter. The stage looks GORGEOUS. Music is always welcome'd.
Even tho I was dissapointed, I think Byleth looks pretty good. Female alt btw <3

Last edited:

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
Congrats to the Fire Emblem fanbase and Blyth's fans.

And that is the most positive thing I can say concerning this reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom