• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
It's why I started getting really hopeful when 4chan started to rail hardcore again Doomguy, calling him "green Samus" and the like. My point here is that 4chan rails against a lot of character choices, so it can genuinely real hard to tell what's actually a curse and what's not.
Green Samus? LOL How pathetic. I am sure Doomguy is more gory and uses different tools and weapons than Samus, plus he fights demons! Though we all knew that, apparently 4Chan didn't.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'm going to guess that character 5 will be placed on the banner where Mii Brawler is located. Or at the very least, Brawler will be moved down to the bottom to be next to Gunner and Sword.
So, it really is Mii Brawler on that poster or banner behind Sakurai in that one picture?

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
Fatmanonice Fatmanonice So do you think tomorrow’s presentation will help fuel future speculation by confirming/de-confirming any popular picks either through the character itself or it’s Mii costumes or do you think it will be a character that wasn’t talked about much and will just leave us waiting for the next direct?

Nopote

Smash Apprentice
Fatmanonice Fatmanonice So do you think tomorrow’s presentation will help fuel future speculation by confirming/de-confirming any popular picks either through the character itself or it’s Mii costumes or do you think it will be a character that wasn’t talked about much and will just leave us waiting for the next direct?
Everything he's talked about implied the former, so that's what I would go with.

RuffyYoshi

Smash Journeyman
I was bored so I made a hat for those speculators who need stronger armor:

tin-foil-geno.png

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I don't even know how to begin to describe tomorrow if what I've heard and theorized is true. I think it's going to be a great day and spawn a ton of memes at the very least.

OffBi

Smash Ace
I've decided to do my own version of fatman's pic with a geno hat which he can use
FatIcon.jpg

(EDIT: fixed the straight line on his hat)

Last edited:

Loog

Smash Apprentice
I don't even know how to begin to describe tomorrow if what I've heard and theorized is true. I think it's going to be a great day and spawn a ton of memes at the very least.
So I take it your looking forward to the presentaion from what you have been hearing.

D

Deleted member

The way fatman has been acting today, I really do think he just made a bad guess and it was really doom guy all along. That alone gives me some confidence.
As I said in the Doomguy thread, tomorrow morning we will all dine like kings.

T2by4

Smash Lord
So Fatmanonice Fatmanonice how about this. Is it a character that people have speculated for a bit? Can ya at least give us that. Any hints besides memes since every reveal brought memes.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
So Fatmanonice Fatmanonice how about this. Is it a character that people have speculated for a bit? Can ya at least give us that. Any hints besides memes since every reveal brought memes.
At this point a ton of character have gotten a time in the spotlight, so I don't think this would help even if he did answer. We won't have to wait long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom