• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
I wonder what's been up with PapaGenos. He hasn't posted a video nor posted anything on Twitter recently. Hope he's doing good.

(He could just be getting some r & r for the holidays though, plus he had his new job and so on.)
He's doing fine.

D

Deleted member

I wonder what's been up with PapaGenos. He hasn't posted a video nor posted anything on Twitter recently. Hope he's doing good.

(He could just be getting some r & r for the holidays though, plus he had his new job and so on.)
He said on Twitter a couple of days ago he'd try to post something before the year is up. But also mentioned there's a Smash drought. Between working his job and there not being any news probably just doing his work and enjoying the holidays. Wouldn't worry I'm sure he'll post a new when he's ready. He always comes through just wish him a happy and good holidays myself!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I don't even have any new rumors and probably won't for a long time given how close the Direct is but I'm currently laying on my bedroom floor looking at the ceiling and thinking "wow... People really unironically want me and my family dead over this." It's hilarious in a super ****ed up way especially when there was someone in here earlier that was more or less arguing "well, that's just what happens when you talk about video game rumors." It's so weird. How do people even get to that point? What the **** is the Smash community at this point? Is there something beyond satire and parody because I'd say, whatever it is, we're collectively rawdogging it pretty hard right now.

D

Deleted member

The streets of Smashboards have crime running all about Fatmanonice is the hero it needs!

The masked caped hero donning a Geno attire and sword, Genor bommerangs and other gadgets is a mystery to many. Some say he's a legend others say he is not real but criminals beware for if you see his silohoute in the Smashboards sky no you'll be doing time before you know it.

Last edited by a moderator:

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
But the real deal is...who is Fatman's nemesis?
I like the idea of "Flatmanunderfire." I also like the idea of there being a bizzaro female verison of Fatmanonice Fatmanonice him that tries to seduce him. This story arc inevitably causes Fatmanonice to be abducted, and his wife has to finally step out of her "beeping and booping" and save her hubby. She has to face her evil doppelgänger (which she defeats... for now), and then the arc ends with Fatmanonice and his wife kissing in front of a gorgeous sunset. Maybe they have a kid called "NormalWeightChildNot
AboveNorBelowAnySortOfElement."

Fatmanonice, I am now your canon consultant. If anyone tries to mess with your canon, I'll set it straight. I'm now the self-proclaimed Watcher of the Fatmanonice Cinematic Universe.

He's doing fine.
He said on Twitter a couple of days ago he'd try to post something before the year is up. But also mentioned there's a Smash drought. Between working his job and there not being any news probably just doing his work and enjoying the holidays. Wouldn't worry I'm sure he'll post a new when he's ready. He always comes through just wish him a happy and good holidays myself!
Gotcha! Glad he's doing good like I figured!

Last edited:

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
JDksfjksidskd no puedo no amar esto
Love your Style little ferret fellah
Aw thanks man!

I like the idea of "Flatmanunderfire." I also like the idea of there being a bizzaro female verison of Fatmanonice Fatmanonice Fatmanonice Fatmanonice him that tries to him. This story arc inevitably causes Fatmanonice to be abducted, and his wife has to finally step out of her "beeping and booping" and save her hubby. She has to face her evil doppelgänger (which she defeats... for now), and then the arc ends with Fatmanonice and his wife kissing in front of a gorgeous sunset. Maybe they have a kid called "NormalWeightChildNot
AboveNorBelowAnySortOfElement."
This sounds cool, any artist around here that could make a little sketch or something about this?

AdamBel731

Smash Ace
If anyone does make art, you gotta make sure to include me as some sort of celestial being looking down on my creation.

Maybe Fatmanonice dislikes his creator's canon and wishes to rid of him. If he does, well... I'll be ready. I ready have assembled the forces of wynn and I. Together... our power will be unrivaled.

(I enjoy how I've self-inserted myself into this)

Last edited:

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord
I don't even have any new rumors and probably won't for a long time given how close the Direct is but I'm currently laying on my bedroom floor looking at the ceiling and thinking "wow... People really unironically want me and my family dead over this." It's hilarious in a super ****ed up way especially when there was someone in here earlier that was more or less arguing "well, that's just what happens when you talk about video game rumors." It's so weird. How do people even get to that point? What the **** is the Smash community at this point? Is there something beyond satire and parody because I'd say, whatever it is, we're collectively rawdogging it pretty hard right now.
Yo fatman, we love you. Please be safe and, we already know who done it so if you want to “take actions” against this individual we support you.
Take care and happy new year to you and your family <3 (in advance)

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Man, this thread has gone from 0 to a 100 fast, eh? After catching up, just, wow.

Resorting to threat? Really?
It's just a game. If you think a videogame or better yet, RUMORS/THEORIES/SPECULATION of a videogame makes you that riled up, then I think that's where you need to have your priorities in order.

It's just a game.

(I know Geno is cool but yeah...)

Anyway, if what I've seen on this thread is true and things are beginning to happen on the first days of January, then cool. We would actually be REALLY close to something after some time, and that's pretty fine.

:bowser:.

Last edited:

Mastadoom88

Smash Apprentice
I'm so damn sorry. I pray for the safety of you and your loved ones. I am only a humble disgruntled kestrel icon and fellow Eric, but I will rally with you. No one deserves this sort of stuff over anything, let alone a video game. But then again, we live in a world where people will get miffed at you when they bump into you cause they were on their phone.

When the thread closed before the VGAs and since, its felt like we're living in an Orwellian fever dream, but now i see we're living in absurdist comedy. The end results will confuse those who don't get it, but those of us who comprehend or embrace the madness will find something fulfilling to laugh at in the long haul.

EDIT: That one piece of fan art someone made of Geno in Mario Strikers makes me think he would enjoy soccer.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
JUST CHECKING IN. I thought the thread was murdered but it looks fine to me :V
It went through a lot lately, that's for sure. Good to see you again.

P.S. More updates have come up on the Brian thread.
P.S.S. I actually have an Ask Me Anything up in the General Social section.

Plug aside, did you make any Geno-related videos? I forget.

--------------------

Sidebar time! Doxxing is dumb!

Also, this is my view on the whole "leaking" thing. To keep it simple, if you're telling us insider information you heard, you're still leaking in some form. But in this context, you're not simply a leaker either, as you're speculating based upon the data. So your conclusions still make it partially speculation(mostly speculation, actually, with a bit of leaking overall). This isn't a bad thing. In fact, there's absolutely zero issues with it too. To basically sum up a factor; if you're telling people inside information you know, credibility is irrelevant. You're still basically leaking something. The difference among Verge, Sabi, and Fatmanonice is Fatmanonice is on this thread, and he isn't directly giving hard information either. Sabi and Verge more directly leak, but don't generally come to their own conclusions as their basic style.

Once again, there is no problem with this. The worse this does at most in Fatmanonice's case is people don't take him very seriously cause it's a bit confusing on what is fact and what is his opinion. Not that it's a big deal(outside of harassment, flaming, and doxxing. And no, people simply disagreeing with the user is not any of these). Plus, he has some cool theories anyway, even if I don't really agree with them. I do admit I sounded fairly hostile during some of our disagreements and I apologize.

And that's my big post for the day(probably).

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I already made mention of this to Venus of the Desert Bloom in private earlier this week but, if and when Geno is announced, it will finalize me leaving Smashboards. Came here in 2006 to promote Geno and, once he's in, I'll be done with what I had set to do (even if it took significantly longer than I thought it would). Given my, uh, adventures in the past year, I'll exclusively be on Discord. I'll stick around for the "Epilogue" just because I've literally spent my entire adult life here (I joined here when I was 18) so having that closure will be nice. I was going make mention of this later but the whole "people targeting my parents over video game rumors" have kind of expedited that. Still, let's have fun while the time lasts, however long it is.

Last edited:

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
How it feels to fight against Smithy:
View attachment 255110
Now, I'm reminded of SMBZ.

I remember it being stated that if Super Mario Bros. Z had gone far enough, there was going to be a Smithy arc. This was foreshadowed with the return of the Axem Rangers, and that Smithy was somehow alive and that his creations were way stronger than before.

This makes me wonder, then... did Alvin Earthworm plan on bringing Geno into the series during that arc? My gosh he would've been awesome. He's already pretty much how Mecha Sonic appeared in SMBZ, anyway. He has beams, can power himself up, he's got Android 16's rocket punch...

...Why am I just now realizing that Geno is a Dragon Ball character?

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
I already made mention of this to Venus of the Desert in private earlier this week but, if and when Geno is announced, it will finalize me leaving Smashboards. Came here in 2006 to promote Geno and, once he's in, I'll be done with what I had set to do (even if it took significantly longer than I thought it would). Given my, uh, adventures in the past year, I'll exclusively be on Discord. I'll stick around for the "Epilogue" just because I've literally spent my entire adult life here (I joined here when I was 18) so having that closure will be nice. I was going make mention of this later but the whole "people targeting my parents over video game rumors" have kind of expedited that. Still, let's have fun while the time lasts, however long it is.
Is there any way for those of us who want to contact you on Discord to be able to obtain the necessary information to do so? The only server you and I used to share was the server of “S”, and I assume neither of us are there now, so I don’t have the ability to look you up myself. It would be nice if I had means to shoot you a message telling you how much I appreciate you some time.

D

Deleted member

I already made mention of this to Venus of the Desert Bloom in private earlier this week but, if and when Geno is announced, it will finalize me leaving Smashboards. Came here in 2006 to promote Geno and, once he's in, I'll be done with what I had set to do (even if it took significantly longer than I thought it would). Given my, uh, adventures in the past year, I'll exclusively be on Discord. I'll stick around for the "Epilogue" just because I've literally spent my entire adult life here (I joined here when I was 18) so having that closure will be nice. I was going make mention of this later but the whole "people targeting my parents over video game rumors" have kind of expedited that. Still, let's have fun while the time lasts, however long it is.
At the end of waiting.
[url=https://imgflip.com/i/3ktgd9]via Imgflip Meme Generator[/URL]

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Sorry to hear that you are doing that, Fatmanonice. You never deserved this kind of harassment and those kinds of threats. It is a shame people will do that and still call themselves adults, even when they don't act like it. Whenever it is you leave here, take care.

CranberryBreve

Smash Rookie
Anyone planning on attending MAGFest this week? I usually see a fair amount of Geno support there in years past (in the form of cosplay, merchandise and live music performances) I’m planning on bringing my flute and jamming to some SMRPG music while I’m there.

D

Deleted member

The fact that all of your images have the words "via Imgflip Mege Generator" makes me cosmically upset.
Sorry. I don’t have a good editor so I just use the easiest one since I’m on mobile. If I could get rid of the text, I could but there is no way to upload images directly on the board.

Last edited by a moderator:

domriver

Smash Lord
How would you guys react if Sakurai pulled a fast one, the insiders were wrong and Geno was #5?
Im pretty much right there also. The sole reason i became a member was to voice support for Geno. Ive been here just as long as Fatmanonice - not as vocal but i want to say 90% of my posts are strictly here in the Geno thread. When/If Geno is announced ill be here for the aftermath then close out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom