• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Well, I likely wont be able to see it live, so I will be separating myself from the internet soon enough. Good luck, and let this direct be a good one!

link2702

Smash Champion
1 more hour till the board crashes, so everyone good luck.

I’ve been hoping for geno since the brawl days...it’s crazy to think it might finally happen...

TheStarlightsFlower

Smash Rookie
45 minutes to go!

Good luck everyone! Hope everyone's wishes come true today!

It's going to feel so surreal if Geno makes it in today; I can't wait! :D

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'm sure you've already had plenty of well wishes today, but here's another one. The Geno fanbase will always be one of the most memorable Smash fanbases to me, I remember during Smash 4 speculation, a game that had a huge focus on relevancy, it felt like the whole Geno for Smash deal had been some crazy dream, because his support was absolutely enormous during the Brawl days, and in the aftermath of that it was quite unbelievable that this relatively obscure character got that much support (and definitely not in a negative way). I thought that might have been it, but obviously that has not been the case, and I do find that incredibly charming, there's just something about a character who has not appeared in anything for so long getting this much support, it just feels so genuine, I think his inclusion would be really special for this reason.

I've never been an outright supporter of Geno, but I've been quietly cheering for you guys in the background, so I really hope you get your prize today, and I also think you're in with a good shot. Having all three of Ridley, K. Rool and Geno in would really be something, to me they're the ones who have always felt like the ultimate fan characters, imo that would pretty much close out Smash speculation as we've known it.

Last edited:

Flynn__

Smash Journeyman
Whatever happens it's been amazing sharing with you guys this ride for the last few months!

Go Team Geno!

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
Good luck guys, we got this! I've got a good feeling going into this. And it's been an honor <3

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Out of all the fan favorites, Geno is the only one I'm 99% sure we are going to see within the hour. I pray that the stars from Star Road grants our wish for Geno's inclusion today.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
THIS IS IT, NO TURNING BACK NOW

JUST LETTING YOU ALL KNOW THAT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, I’M WITH YOU TO THE END

LET’S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

D613F13A-9278-4307-8087-4B611F55EB22.jpeg

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
3 minutes to go. Come Hell or high water, I'll see you guys on the other side. It's been a fun ride all. o7

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
The Discord cut out for me.

Here's to hoping some more fighters are revealed at the end of the Direct. You know how Sakurai do

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
Not quite yet, but he has said the full roster has been revealed..

Could be the biggest troll
Well, either way, none of us should ever give up hope that Geno will make the roster. Whether it's this game or the next, it's always worthwhile to have hope and to speak out and fight for what you want. It's not about whether you actually get it or not -- you have hope for hope's sake.

ShroomEL

Smash Apprentice
It looks like Geno was deconfirmed... pray that he's dlc at least

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Looks like we got beat out by a piranha plant... there's still hope with the 5 DLC characters

Duck$mash

Smash Cadet
What a rush.. That last sequence with the Spirits and story mode. I was sure Geno was going to show up.

SmashKeks

Smash Ace
Well, what can be said? This was the least favorable outcome. And indeed, I really do kind of hate Incineroar right now. Sorry Geno bros. Here's hoping we'll have our day with DLC. I feel sorry for the Isaac bros. I mean, damn. I want to say sorry but I don't know what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom