• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Banjo? Jibanyan? Goku? You guys sleeping on the real character MS PAINT FOR SMASH

Last edited by a moderator:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
C'mon, guys, get a clue. Clippy is clearly the only choice for a Microsoft rep in Smash.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Welcome to my Ted Talk. Today I will be telling you all who I think Brave is.

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Give me a bit to write something up. I am going to blow your minds with facts and knowledge.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Now you all listen here, enough with these baby characters. We all know Disco Kid is gonna get in.
disco-kid-1.jpg

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I wonder if DLC is gonna be pure 3rd party characters?
We still don't know, simply because of the one guy kicking off the fighter pass being third party.

Anyone outside of said pass though? Chances are a little higher of them being first-party, possibly.

Besides, even if you were to assume absolutely everyone coming in via DLC is TP, that's not entirely true. :ultpiranha:

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
The Masked Man is my most wanted for a Mother rep, though I acknowledge Porky has the most moveset potential. Ninten would also be awesome to see in HD, but odds are Nintendo would waste his potential and make him yet another semi clone of Ness.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Ok here is the Geno version. We are going to ignore at the stats. Stats don't matter. What we need to look at is the name. "Brave" It's more then just a code word. Let me explain. Super Mario RPG's anniversary is going to be 03/09/2019. If we add that all together we get 24. It will be turning 23 this year. Then we have Brave. Each letter corresponds to a number. Brave becomes 2-18-1-22-5. Adding that up we get 21. That gives us the numbers 21, 23, 24. But we are missing the 22. But wait we saw a 22 in Brave. 22 is V. V means 5. There are 5 DLC characters. Brave is the 2nd DLC character. So that makes it 2/5. February 5th. It's a Tuesday. This all means that on February 5th we are going to get a Nintendo direct that announces Brave as Geno slated for a release on Super Mario RPG's anniversary 03/09/2019

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Ok here is the Geno version. We are going to ignore at the stats. Stats don't matter. What we need to look at is the name. "Brave" It's more then just a code word. Let me explain. Super Mario RPG's anniversary is going to be 03/09/2019. If we add that all together we get 24. It will be turning 23 this year. Then we have Brave. Each letter corresponds to a number. Brave becomes 2-18-1-22-5. Adding that up we get 21. That gives us the numbers 21, 23, 24. But we are missing the 22. But wait we saw a 22 in Brave. 22 is V. V means 5. There are 5 DLC characters. Brave is the 2nd DLC character. So that makes it 2/5. February 5th. It's a Tuesday. This all means that on February 5th we are going to get a Nintendo direct that announces Brave as Geno slated for a release on Super Mario RPG's anniversary 03/09/2019
u break code congratulashian

you smart you loyal

D

Deleted member

I hope that's right but My dude that seems like a stretch

D

Deleted member

Anyone else Still Curious on how somebody managed to fake the Grinch hoax? at the time it seemed impossible to fake and I personally really want to know who and how somebody faked that thing. Too bad we'll never know and that it will go down in history as one of Smash's biggest enigma's

D

Deleted member

Alright.

Now he comin

I'm convinced

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
I think you forgot the "Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk" bit.

Also guys, I'm curious:
1) Who do you expect Brave to be?
2) Who do you want Brave to be?
3) Who do you not want Brave to be?
4) When do you think Brave will be announced?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I think there's gonna be at least one first party character
I need Poochy to join Yoshi! :ultyoshi::yoshi:

Well, this is officially Bat Deduction territory at this point, if it wasn't already.

Also guys, I'm curious:
1) Someone completely different.
2) Geno, Eddy, one of my sig wants, I'm not fussy.
3) Steve
4) First week of September, which is to say sometime after the 1st.

Last edited:

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord

Also guys, I'm curious:
1) Kid Erdrick
2) Geno
3) Steve I guess?
4) On March, the 9th.

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
I need Poochy to join Yoshi! :ultyoshi::yoshi:
Personally I'd like to see a WarioWare rep before a Yoshi rep, and if we do get a Yoshi rep I think a Baby Mario and Baby Luigi tag team would be cooler.

However, Poochy is still a fan favorite in the Yoshi community and he's appeared in nearly every game in the franchise, so I wouldn't be upset if he got in.

D

Deleted member

Also guys, I'm curious:
1) Kid Erdrick
2) Geno
3) Steve
4) January 2020 or at least that's how it feels. but for real uuuh sometime in Febuary.

Ingenious!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2810-4113-1684
Switch FC
SW 8436 9508 1692

Also guys, I'm curious:
Aight, im bored so ima have a go at this~

1) Honestly I dont even know anymore but, ill stick with Kid Erdrick
2)Geno the husbando get it right people (just kidding) Obviously
3)No memes in my smash bros, please
4)Late February (probably way too soon) or March?

Ovaltine

Smash Master

Also guys, I'm curious:
1) Either Erdrick or someone no one ever saw coming.
2) Geno or Banjo. Not happening, though.
3) Steve. Erdrick isn't exciting for me, but I don't mind him and I'd be very happy for his fans. Steve, though? Hatred.
4) Late March, early April.

D

Deleted member

Also guys, I'm curious:

1. I actually...don't have an expectation on who it is, lol
2. Geno or Ninten
3. Steve/Slime/Katalina
4. By mid Feb

D

Deleted member

Also guys, I'm curious:
1.idk
2.geno
3.slime,chibi eddy(I doubt it),sora
4.febuary maybe?

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
Ah yes I forgot to give my own answers that no one asked for:

1) Either Sora, Erdrick, or Lloyd.
2) Either Geno or The Knight (I've said it enough times that people know where he's from lol).
3) I really don't want anyone who's not from a video game (except maybe Bakugo but he's not happening so it doesn't matter). And I just have to say it: I don't want Erdrick. At all. I know DQ is massively successful and popular, and I'm sure it deserves a slot, but I just don't want it. Even Goku seems more entertaining. I'd be happy for his fans and everyone that likes Dragon Quest, I just have no affinity for the series or character.
4) Pretty sure it's either February or March. No way Nintendo's waiting until E3 unless they prefer on killing all hype for the game.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Also guys, I'm curious:
1. Honestly, Banjo looks scary close.
2. Banjo because I want him more then Geno but Geno is top 3.
3. Any SE rep that isn't Sora or Geno, or Steve
4. March.

D

Deleted member

1) Kid Erdrick
2) Geno
3) Steve I guess?
4) On March, the 9th.
1) Kid Erdrick
2) Geno
3) Steve
4) January 2020 or at least that's how it feels. but for real uuuh sometime in Febuary.
Aight, im bored so ima have a go at this~

1) Honestly I dont even know anymore but, ill stick with Kid Erdrick
2)Geno the husbando get it right people (just kidding) Obviously
3)No memes in my smash bros, please
4)Late February (probably way too soon) or March?
I see a lot of you are going with chibi eddy but no fear I’ll talk with xenother about what erdrick is gonna be either adult or kid he might have an answer to that. I think

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend

Also guys, I'm curious:
1) Erdrick
2) Sora, if not then Geno
3) Steve, Saber
4) Uh dunno

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I still don't know why they would go with the chibi design for Erdrick . It was used for one game and the more commonly used and iconic design is his teenage/adult look. I feel like this is a good case of "The stats don't fit with who we expect it to be. How can we twist this to still be our character" Stats don't match adult Erdrick? Well we expect it to be Erdrick so it MUST be his chibi design.

I know we are all kinda guilty of it. But dang that is quite a jump. At least Geno and Banjo don't have different versions of themselves we can use to justify our expectations lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom