• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinshadow

Smash Lord
I am more convinced by the day Nintendo's marketing team IS indeed locked in a broom closet and clumsily working a computer outside using a mop handle through a crack in the door. I just don't understand, why didn't they just hold a direct with all this stuff in August? Throw all the stuff from the past 2 months and we have.

• Pikmin 3 Deluxe
  • All the Mario Stuff, the Collection, 3D World, Mario 35, ect
  • Hyrule Warriors : Age of Calamity
  • The Stuff from the Partner Showcases, like SMT Nocturne/V, Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, Cadence DLC,
  • Stuff we are likely going to see mentioned/revealed at TGS/Upcoming Partner Showcases, like No More Heroes Port/3, Bravely Default 2, Monster Hunter Switch
  • Fighter 7, who has almost certainly been ready to present for several months now
And there you go, good direct, yet still focuses mostly on 2020 games for Nintendo so they don't have to worry about the delays they are so afraid of. WHAT THE HELL IS THE BENEFIT OF SPREADING THIS STUFF OUT OVER 10 DIFFERENT ANNOUNCEMENTS OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS INSTEAD OF ONE PRESENTATION?

Last edited:

MattOnwheels

Smash Ace
....Hear me out on some "Worst timeline" Ish a sec, yall...

What if Sakurai was waiting for the Age of Calamity trailer to drop so he could announce Zelda as Fighter #77 like he's been teasing without fans getting confused? Can you imagine...?

Ha, Haha. Hahahahaha.

please no.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion

What if Sakurai was waiting for the Age of Calamity trailer to drop so he could announce Zelda as Fighter #77 like he's been teasing without fans getting confused? Can you imagine...?

Ha, Haha. Hahahahaha.

please no.

I don't think she's 77, still thinking all the Geno posting proves otherwise.

But I actually wouldn't be surprised if "BOTW Zelda" or whatever you wanna call her (either Warriors or BotW2) is indeed one of the fighters. I tend to believe Imran when he had said something along the lines of Fighter Pass 2 being more Nintendo oriented than third party. So like... PERSONALLY I currently expect 7 and 8 to be "the big ones" and the remaining ones to be Nintendo oriented in some way, and even Geno (7) is a "Mario character".

I'm definitely setting my expectations for 9 10 and 11 to be more along the lines of "BotW2 Zelda, Pokemon, and Xenoblade" or some other combination of Nintendo stuff (Earthbound or whatever), and less "Dante, Shantae, Hayabusa" (which is sad, I like Shantae.)

AdamBel731

Smash Ace

Ha, Haha. Hahahahaha.

please no.
I mean... "worst timeline"? ...I disagree. People have been clamoring for a new Zelda rep for years now. Sure she would be "another" Zelda, but BOTW Zelda is one of the few fleshed out Zeldas out there and is from a hugely momental game nonetheless. Sure Skull Kid or one of the Champions would be nice, but I'd rather have BOTW Zelda than a new Pokémon (not hating on Pokémon though).

I'm not predicting her nor vying for her, but I think "worst timeline" seems a bit much.

Last edited:

Trevenant

Smash Lord
So basically, I was right: Nintendo did kill off the Direct and then necromanced it back up as the rotting corpse we call the Partner Showcase. Good to know that the entirety of Nintendo's marketing department should not only be fired but also completely blacklisted from the games industry because they're absolutely terrible at advertising games right now.
I dunno what the feelings behind the post are (which I worry about because you quoted so many of mine lol) but I honestly agree at this point. Originally I did respond and say I disagreed but honestly after the Mario showcase I can definitely agree. I mean, people can think one is happening if they want but everyone who.I've seen say they think a direct is plausible seem to completely ignore the factors going against one. I've seen I've probably been making too many posts on it lol but I guess I'm turning into a pessimist after this horrible year which I'm still seeing some people are STILL somehow calling incredible and such.

MattX20

Smash Hero
I mean... "worst timeline"? ...I disagree. People have been clamoring for a new Zelda rep for years now. Sure she would be "another" Zelda, but BOTW Zelda is one of the few fleshed out Zeldas out there and is from a hugely momental game nonetheless. Sure Skull Kid or one of the Champions would be nice, but I'd rather have BOTW Zelda than a new Pokémon (not hating on Pokémon though).

I'm not predicting her nor vying for her, but I think "worst timeline" seems a bit much.
Was never a fan of BOTW Zelda's wet blanket characterization

MattOnwheels

Smash Ace

I meant this purely in regards to Geno's chances, you understand. I have nothing against BOTW Zelda.

(Unless it's between her and Geno. Then she can make like Sam & Max and hit the road. :evil:)

Last edited:

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
At the rate this is going, I highly doubt we're getting a Direct this month. I just think somewhere at Nintendo's headquarters, their is some dilemma that is preventing them from putting one together. BUT that doesn't mean I don't think we will get announcements this month. Seeing as how we usually have a Direct every September, I think what Nintendo may do is shadowdrop a game announcement once a week this month, and their is actually some credibility to this. Just last week we got the shadowdropped Mario 35th anniversary Direct where we got the announcement of the 3D Mario collection upon numerous other Mario-related things coming out this year and next year, and this week we got the reveal of the new Hyrule Warriors game. So, with this in mind, that means Nintendo can use these next three weeks to REALLY start getting their holiday line-up in place.

If this is to be the case, I predict that next week we will get the reveal of the new 2D Metroid that has been heavily rumored for quite some time now. The week after that is when I predict we will finally get the tease of FP7 cough Geno cough, and I predict the last week of September to be when Breath Of The Wild 2 gameplay is FINALLY shown off and a release date, going off of this small pattern. This probably won't happen and we're probably just in for another boring Partner's Showcase, but I do think this is possible given Nintendo's schedule and the fact that this month usually ALWAYS has a Direct in it. As for Directs, I seriously have no idea what has happened to them, but I do think once everything starts to become normal in this world, Nintendo will finally resume their schedule of Directs. As for now, however, I am pretty sure this month will give us the big news all of us have been waiting for, even if it isn't in a Direct-style format.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Once again, I reiterate this point, even if we don't get a Direct or Direct mini, a Sakurai Presents will likely still happen. Also keep in mind the October release date for Joker and the DQ heroes was only for North America. Japan and Europe get them on the 25th. More than likely we will see FP7 sooner rather than later

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
At the rate this is going, I highly doubt we're getting a Direct this month. I just think somewhere at Nintendo's headquarters, their is some dilemma that is preventing them from putting one together. BUT that doesn't mean I don't think we will get announcements this month. Seeing as how we usually have a Direct every September, I think what Nintendo may do is shadowdrop a game announcement once a week this month, and their is actually some credibility to this. Just last week we got the shadowdropped Mario 35th anniversary Direct where we got the announcement of the 3D Mario collection upon numerous other Mario-related things coming out this year and next year, and this week we got the reveal of the new Hyrule Warriors game. So, with this in mind, that means Nintendo can use these next three weeks to REALLY start getting their holiday line-up in place.

If this is to be the case, I predict that next week we will get the reveal of the new 2D Metroid that has been heavily rumored for quite some time now. The week after that is when I predict we will finally get the tease of FP7 cough Geno cough, and I predict the last week of September to be when Breath Of The Wild 2 gameplay is FINALLY shown off and a release date, going off of this small pattern. This probably won't happen and we're probably just in for another boring Partner's Showcase, but I do think this is possible given Nintendo's schedule and the fact that this month usually ALWAYS has a Direct in it. As for Directs, I seriously have no idea what has happened to them, but I do think once everything starts to become normal in this world, Nintendo will finally resume their schedule of Directs. As for now, however, I am pretty sure this month will give us the big news all of us have been waiting for, even if it isn't in a Direct-style format.
Good point. I also would love to see this new DK game SUPPOSEDLY in the works.. Heard about through rumblings here and there.. I do wonder which reality we are further from. A new DK game or Metroid Prime 4.. Hmm.. Maybe both.. Looks like a Super Mario RPG sequel may happen though?! Crazy if true.

Last edited:

RedMachine123

Smash Apprentice
So... long hair spirit event it seems...

MattX20

Smash Hero
So... long hair spirit event it seems...

It doesn't change much. The last two spirit events to include new content were Octopath Traveler (a Square Enix property) and Origami King. That and we've had Sakurai Presents videos announced and uploaded on the week with spirit events anyway

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
It doesn't change much. The last two spirit events to include new content were Octopath Traveler (a Square Enix property) and Origami King. That and we've had Sakurai Presents videos announced and uploaded on the week with spirit events anyway
This. Decided to look into it and Tuesday Smash events are only skipped if a character is released that week. Spirit events don't impact character announcements.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
It's definitely still weird that they just skipped an event last week though. Either they didn't have anything planned and just needed a gap to figure out more ideas, or last week was supposed to have something special with it.

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
It's definitely still weird that they just skipped an event last week though. Either they didn't have anything planned and just needed a gap to figure out more ideas, or last week was supposed to have something special with it.
Either that, or the announcement of a Mario-themed Smash tournament during the Mario Direct was supposed to be our Smash "event" for that week.

Shadow Star DX

Smash Cadet
All this talk of "Worst Timeline" got me thinking. What would you all consider the worst outcome for the fighter's pass? I mean, any outcome that doesn't include Geno is bad end, but how could it possibly be worst than that, while still being entirely possible? We always talk about our most wanted choices, but what about what we fear the most? I'll go first:

77: Urshifu
Even though I'm a Pokemon fan, I REALLY DO NOT want another Pokemon rep, especially one I have to pay for. Even though there's any number of Pokemon they could choose, Urshifu would just be Byleth all over again, only being chosen to promote the Pokemon DLC. Shameless.

78: Sora
This is a controversial pick, I'm sure. I don't dislike Sora and don't mean to upset his fans, but I think we Geno fans are collectively afraid of another Square rep being chosen and it NOT being Geno. Again, I like Sora, but whenever I think about a character I absolutely don't want to see in a reveal trailer, it's him. Sora being revealed would cause us to lose a lot of hope and would make the wait for the final three miserable. Plus, I'd rather have 2B or Neku over Sora any day, if Geno isn't an option.

79: Ratchet and Clank
This is a weird choice, because actually, I would love for them to be in the game. But one of these slots would likely be third party, and I had to think: What third party character is in demand the least, but still relevant enough to be picked? With the new game coming out, Ratchet and Clank have a good chance, but the "worst timeline" part of this is that they're being chosen over more demanded picks like Crash, Master Chief, Steve, Doomslayer and Dante. Ratchet wouldn't be a bad choice by any means, but not the one anyone would expect considering the competition (nor do I ever see him on any "Most Wanted" lists). Methinks there would be a lot of salty fans; More than any other third-party candidate. If it were based on my own personal preference, I would pick Dante for this spot instead, since I have the least attachment to him and would be least happy to see him. But since I'm basing this on what the "general consensus" thinks, and Dante is pretty popular, I went with Ratchet instead. Honestly, you can subsitute any unpopular third-party pick to this slot.

80: New Fire Emblem Protagonist
Considering how long it's going to take to finish the FP, its entirely possible we could see a whole new Fire Emblem game being announced and released before all the FP slots have been revealed. Imagine now, JUST IMAGINE, if Nintendo foresaw this and demanded Sakurai to reserve a slot just for this. The game and character don't even exist yet, but they want to plug them anyway. It's not beyond them. Remember, all the picks have already been "decided"; doesn't mean they've all begun development or even exist yet.

81: Captain Toad
No disrespect for Captain Toad or Toad in general, but really, imagine this. Its 2024, the world has fully recovered from the pandemic and is thriving and better than ever. We've survived the darkest times and we're all in high spirits as we wait for the announcement for the final character. Sakurai starts the hype train, revealing that the final character will be from the Mario franchise; a fitting end, it begins with Mario and ends with Mario. Geno and Waluigi fans wait on baited breath, as it can only be one of these two legends; only they are worthy to claim the final spot, the perfect end. The day finally comes and...
Its Toad.
It's just Toad.
All this waiting, all the strife... for Toad.
And Geno doesn't even return as a costume.

The miracle never happen.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
My theory is that the Smash tournament was originally supposed to be in September to line up with the Mario anniversary (and at least one new Mario character) but got postponed for obvious reasons.

Dekunk

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-5452-6360-1438
All this talk of "Worst Timeline" got me thinking. What would you all consider the worst outcome for the fighter's pass?
77:
Urshifu

78:
Euden

79:
Octoling

80:
Shantae

81:
Waluigi

EDIT: A brand new Fire Emblem protagonist gets an honorable mention.

Last edited:

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
77:
Urshifu

78:
Euden

79:
Octoling

80:
Shantae

81:
Waluigi

EDIT: A brand new Fire Emblem protagonist gets an honorable mention.
Imagine having Waluigi as part of your worst outcome predictions.

Like, you don't have to like or want him, but him getting in Ultimate will be absolutely legendary. He's not nearly as polarizing as people try to make him out to be. If Banjo was the Holy Grail and Geno is the Fountain of Youth, then Waluigi is ****ing Atlantis.

I'm still betting on getting a reveal this week. WHO'S WITH ME?!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Imagine having Waluigi as part of your worst outcome predictions.

Like, you don't have to like or want him, but him getting in Ultimate will be absolutely legendary. He's not nearly as polarizing as people try to make him out to be. If Banjo was the Holy Grail and Geno is the Fountain of Youth, then Waluigi is ****ing Atlantis.

I'm still betting on getting a reveal this week. WHO'S WITH ME?!
You can count me in as being with you!

D

Deleted member

Worst timeline? I guess...

77: Cinderance

I rather not have another humanoid fire starter especially right now.

78: Ring Fit Adventurer

Idk, it seems to be a bad time to have a wacky pick as DLC.

79: Katalina

To be frank, I had no idea who this lady is until Hitagi. She’s seems uninteresting. Looks like the mix of a Fire Emblem and Braverly Default character.

80: Braverly Default II Protagonist

Another shill pick that a lot of people would heavily prefer Lara, Crono, or Geno as the Square pick.

81: Bubsy

Bubsy’s reveal may PAWsibbly go very wrong. I don’t think a lot of people like Bubsy compared to other platforming characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Honest Slug

Smash Journeyman
You guys aren't going nearly hard enough on your worst case scenarios.

77: Big Rig (From Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing)
78: Chungus (It is a mobile game)
79: Drake (From Drake of the 99 Dragons)
80: Noah (From Super Noah's Ark 3D)
81: Chin (From Hong Kong 97)

Last edited:

helloiamhere

Smash Journeyman
So I admittedly threw a fit in this very thread after the last partner Showcase, but I think this year ended up being "alright" for Nintendo all things considered. Now that we know Nintendo's BF game, I think its safe to say that the schedule this year is done. There may be one more surprise drop before 2021, but I doubt it.

-Animal Crossing
-Smash DLC
-BOTW prequel
-supposedly a halfway decent Paper Mario. didnt play it lol
-Xenoblade remaster
-Mario Maker DLC
-Mario 3D All Stars
-Pokemon DLC
-Pikmin 3 remaster

Thats... a pretty good year, I would say.

Granted, you could nitpick every single one of these (I could say that NH isn't as good as NL was, or that the Smash DLC picks weren't my cup of tea or that 3D all stars is kind of half assed in certain areas, or that using the calamity war for a musuo is lame). BUT considering the coronavirus, it was never going to be a packed year for games anyway. Either way, this year has been far better for Ninty releases than 2016 or 2018.

Griselda

Smash Lord
So, Breath of The Wild Zero is looking hot. I kinda hated BoTW, and this is so far looking like it's gonna fix at least 80-90% of what I hated about that game, so that's honestly a pretty nice thing to wake up to.

Not to mention, as many others have pointed out, the fact that it was teased beforehand in the same manner just about solidifies Geno/something SMRPG-related being in the very, very near future. Today was a good day.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
77) Isaac
78) Waluigi
79) Bandana Dee
80) Shantae
81) Crash

Dekunk

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-5452-6360-1438

Trevenant

Smash Lord
Idk like worst timeline would probably be like Bubsy, no one wants a new Pokemon so that, no one would want Navi telling you what to do at every turn so add that, no one still likes Kiddy for whatever reason, add a Metroid for good measure, a new Marth clone would help wash that down, maybe you could literally add Masked Marth from awakening, Goku, Spongebob, Ax from Little Town Hero... Yeah there are more than 6 that people don't like and those are just coming off the top font head.

If I had to take a punt at what would be the worst received or most mixed though it would be: Pokemon, Marth Clone, a new mook, a new flavour of the week pick, Waluigi (who would definitely be mixed, but mostly happiness but still it would contribute to a fairly large degree) and a blatant third party shill (in a couple of months Fall Guys will die down much like how Baldi did and it's new and unestablished so maybe that)

Obligatory bonus points for Goku, Mr Bean, Shrek, Batman, Spiderman, John Cena, Roger Smith, Peter Griffin, Actual Joker, ... (And from that point on, he was lost in the state between life and death, listing every non video game character who has been requested at least once for Smash)

On the topic of Zelda, doesn't this artwork look like it was ripped from the Smash mural? Since I first saw it I thought it did

Attachments

Last edited:

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Unless we get lucky and have something by this Thursday or on the 13th per past direct dates, don't expect much in the realm of character reveals this week. This Friday marks the 20th anniversary of 9/11. So Expect that day to have little Gaming news, if at all.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
You guys aren't going nearly hard enough on your worst case scenarios.

77: Big Rig (From Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing)
78: Chungus (It is a mobile game)
79: Drake (From Drake of the 99 Dragons)
80: Noah (From Super Noah's Ark 3D)
81: Chin (From Hong Kong 97)
Dude, you're supposed to give your worse case scenario.

Unless we get lucky and have something by this Thursday or on the 13th per past direct dates, don't expect much in the realm of character reveals this week. This Friday marks the 20th anniversary of 9/11. So Expect that day to have little Gaming news, if at all.
You're one year off, mate.

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
All this talk of "Worst Timeline" got me thinking. What would you all consider the worst outcome for the fighter's pass? I mean, any outcome that doesn't include Geno is bad end, but how could it possibly be worst than that, while still being entirely possible? We always talk about our most wanted choices, but what about what we fear the most? I'll go first:

77: Urshifu
Even though I'm a Pokemon fan, I REALLY DO NOT want another Pokemon rep, especially one I have to pay for. Even though there's any number of Pokemon they could choose, Urshifu would just be Byleth all over again, only being chosen to promote the Pokemon DLC. Shameless.

78: Sora
This is a controversial pick, I'm sure. I don't dislike Sora and don't mean to upset his fans, but I think we Geno fans are collectively afraid of another Square rep being chosen and it NOT being Geno. Again, I like Sora, but whenever I think about a character I absolutely don't want to see in a reveal trailer, it's him. Sora being revealed would cause us to lose a lot of hope and would make the wait for the final three miserable. Plus, I'd rather have 2B or Neku over Sora any day, if Geno isn't an option.

79: Ratchet and Clank
This is a weird choice, because actually, I would love for them to be in the game. But one of these slots would likely be third party, and I had to think: What third party character is in demand the least, but still relevant enough to be picked? With the new game coming out, Ratchet and Clank have a good chance, but the "worst timeline" part of this is that they're being chosen over more demanded picks like Crash, Master Chief, Steve, Doomslayer and Dante. Ratchet wouldn't be a bad choice by any means, but not the one anyone would expect considering the competition (nor do I ever see him on any "Most Wanted" lists). Methinks there would be a lot of salty fans; More than any other third-party candidate. If it were based on my own personal preference, I would pick Dante for this spot instead, since I have the least attachment to him and would be least happy to see him. But since I'm basing this on what the "general consensus" thinks, and Dante is pretty popular, I went with Ratchet instead. Honestly, you can subsitute any unpopular third-party pick to this slot.

80: New Fire Emblem Protagonist
Considering how long it's going to take to finish the FP, its entirely possible we could see a whole new Fire Emblem game being announced and released before all the FP slots have been revealed. Imagine now, JUST IMAGINE, if Nintendo foresaw this and demanded Sakurai to reserve a slot just for this. The game and character don't even exist yet, but they want to plug them anyway. It's not beyond them. Remember, all the picks have already been "decided"; doesn't mean they've all begun development or even exist yet.

81: Captain Toad
No disrespect for Captain Toad or Toad in general, but really, imagine this. Its 2024, the world has fully recovered from the pandemic and is thriving and better than ever. We've survived the darkest times and we're all in high spirits as we wait for the announcement for the final character. Sakurai starts the hype train, revealing that the final character will be from the Mario franchise; a fitting end, it begins with Mario and ends with Mario. Geno and Waluigi fans wait on baited breath, as it can only be one of these two legends; only they are worthy to claim the final spot, the perfect end. The day finally comes and...
Its Toad.
It's just Toad.
All this waiting, all the strife... for Toad.
And Geno doesn't even return as a costume.

The miracle never happen.
The "Worst timeline", in my opinion...
  • Min Min
  • ... and nobody else, because Smash DLC has been prematurely canceled.
... okay, half-joking aside, the "Worst timeline" with a full pass of six characters...
  • 77. Another Final Fantasy VII character - Putting aside the fact that this is a Square Enix character other than Geno, if Final Fantasy gets another character, it should be someone from the other games. Terra, Bartz, Garland, Squall, Noctis, even Lightning or a generic Moogle or Chocobo... anyone from any game other than VII again.
  • 78. Another Fire Emblem protagonist - I think fans have generally made it clear that Fire Emblem, at least in terms of characters, has been getting lopsided treatment in its favor, and that yet another one is not gonna be received as well as Byleth or even Corrin.
  • 79. C. Viper - Admittedly a character that I'm fairly confident is not happening (if Street Fighter gets a third character, it's most certainly gonna be Chun-Li), and her listing here is more personal than anything. I remember following the lead-up to Marvel vs. Capcom 3 when that game was revealing its base roster, and I was excited to see which exciting Capcom characters would make the cut... and then C. Viper got revealed, and I was more underwhelmed than anything. Like, you could have gone with someone else like Juri (the superior and more recent Street Fighter IV character) or Captain Commando (who C. Viper's moveset bore more than a passing resemblance to) and you instead went with this? Again, likely not happening, but it'd be deja vu for me to see C. Viper get in over way more interesting Capcom characters like Dante and Phoenix Wright.
  • 80. Captain Toad or generic Toad - Fairly same reason as yours. Fans have made it loud and clear that they want to see Geno and Waluigi playable, yet you instead go for a less popular character with Captain Toad... or, even worse, you go with just a generic Toad, which would just be a repeat of Piranha Plant without the appeal of the surprise factor. Plus, you make a Toad playable and you don't choose either Toadsworth or Toadette?
  • 81. BotW Zelda - I like the Breath of the Wild version of Zelda and think she should be in Smash... as an alternate costume for the Zelda we already have. As her own separate character? Again, much like Geno and Waluigi, fans have made it clear that they want a non-Triforce Trio Zelda character. Impa, Skull Kid, Midna, Ghirahim, Vaati, Lana, the four Champions, even Tingle... there's plenty to choose from, so why go for yet another version of Zelda?

Super10ZX

Smash Journeyman
Don’t want to diminish what your saying, but Super Mario Maker released on that day back in 2015.

PatPrime

Smash Journeyman
Not gonna bother making a worst timeline list but I will say that characters that I find very underwhelming to me (as I have probably said quite a number of times) are JRPG characters, shill picks where the advertising is the priority (i.e Corrin), and I'm generally tired of humanoid characters that punch or swing objects at each other. I really prefer the cartoony, wacky, or at least visually interesting newcomers like Wario, R.O.B, Ridley, K. Rool, Banjo, Sonic, Pacman, Duck Hunt, King Dedede, Game and Watch, etc.

So as someone who really wants Doomguy, Rayman, Crash, Waluigi, Bandana Dee, Geno, etc., I would actually prefer characters like Bubsy over picks like Rex, Sora, and 2B because at least I can still have fun playing as an anthropomorphic bobcat that makes puns, much to the dismay of fans of other characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom