• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handy Man

Smash Ace
If there is anything that proves that you lovely folks deserve Geno as a playable character in Super Smash Bros., it’s the fact that this thread finally reached a whooping 3,000 pages at long last. Hopefully you guys will not have to wait much longer. Ridley, King K. Rool, and Banjo & Kazooie fans are rooting for all of you to join our ranks. You guys have waited extremely patiently, having fought off many naysayers over the years and even decades. All of you will cherish his reveal forever, and there will be so much overwhelming positivity. Cheers!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So guys, what did you guys think of those GameStop comment edits again?

EDIT: Welcome to 3000 pages.

Last edited:

Hot_N_Tasty

Smash Journeyman
I might be enlisting someone to make Mario RPG figures/sculptures for me... my World of Nintendo Mario figure is 4" to the top of his hat... how tall would this make Geno and Mallow? Some artwork depicts Geno as being bigger than Mario... what do you guys think? I was thinking 2.5" for Mallow and anywhere from 3.5-4" for Geno.

tl;dr: Is Geno taller, shorter or the same size as Mario?
I thought he was shorter, but only slightly. Im actually not sure though now

Edit: YEAH 3000 HERE WE GO! And before work too!
Geno spinning.gif

Last edited:

StarLight42

Smash Lord
If there is anything that proves that you lovely folks deserve Geno as a playable character in Super Smash Bros., it’s the fact that this thread finally reached a whooping 3,000 pages at long last. Hopefully you guys will not have to wait much longer. Ridley, King K. Rool, and Banjo & Kazooie fans are rooting for all of you to join our ranks. You guys have waited extremely patiently, having fought off many naysayers over the years and even decades. All of you will cherish his reveal forever, and there will be so much overwhelming positivity. Cheers!
what an awesome post to start the page

GodzillaGuy64

Smash Apprentice
Fitting post for the first on page 3000.

MattX20

Smash Hero
We did it. This would've been considered laughably impossible at the beginning, but we made it. 3000 pages

waterhasataste

Smash Journeyman
Tfw it's been 3000 pages and we're still waiting for Geno to be confirmed
Polish_20200717_204727237.jpg

Jokes aside, we did it guys!!! Let's hope we won't have to wait much longer :starman:

Last edited:

Slender

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlenderSphere
Switch FC
SW-3978-2307-5490
Congrats on 3000 pages everyone!~

So glad to be here for this milestone. Cheers!

genolaugh2.png

Shadow Star DX

Smash Cadet
Happy 3000 pages, everyone!! The Geno hype is so real right now. Let us hope our 3000 pages of wishes have been heard and will be granted in the fated Nintendo Direct!

TX-55

Smash Journeyman
3000!!!
Wow, it's been a wild ride you guys.
I'm glad to have been a part of this amazing occasion.
Here's to a fantastic Mario-Centric Nintendo Direct, where all our wishes become true.
:starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman:

Dan

Smash Lord
I thought he was shorter, but only slightly. Im actually not sure though now
I assumed he was shorter as well, but the rare group shots depict him as being taller than Mario. I looked at the sprites in-game and it looks like they're the same size.

D

Deleted member

Of course it means nothing for you because it’s not Geno.
Maybe I'm in a foul mood or something but this is a pretty condescending post. The truth of the matter is of course it means something because Nintendo is essentially replying to themselves and putting some focus on Waluigi again, when his "birthday" is July 21, and he's one of the two most likely characters from the Legacy XP takedown, and even something like HotGirlVideos posting about how Henry David Thoreau told her that Waluigi's in Smash.

Waluigi, against all odds, stands a remarkable chance of being in this pass and we just have to accept that as Geno fans - he's competition at the end of the day and maybe it "means nothing" to us because if you would take the time to read a few dozen pages back this thread was on the edge of insanity just thinking about the possible implication that there's some Mario purity council that would bar Geno from entering a Mario RPG title or even Mario Kart or Smash so when evidence for a competitor comes up it's a lot easier on the mental state of this community to say "it probably means nothing".

If you're in Waluigi's corner, take it over to the Waluigi support thread and build up some hype for it over there, no need to come in here and call us out for the crime of maybe not giving a **** about your character.

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
GENOBROS, WE'VE MADE 3000 PAGES

It has been an absolute honor to be able to speculate with all of you on Geno's chances of appearing in this amazing game. Even though I am fairly new here, I can only imagine what it has been like to get to this moment. 3000 pages seems like an absolute crazy milestone, but yet here we are. Hopefully 3000 pages worth of speculation pays off in the end and we get our long lost starsend savior in Nintendo's gaming hall of fame.

I love you all so much. :)

GENO 4 SMASH

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Oh wow, you all smashed it already. Congrats on 3000 pages.
The train is going XD

NukeLaBelle

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nukenai
Hi everybody,
I've been watching this thread for a good couple... years, without realizing I don't even have a Smashboards account. So I made one to throw in my hand with all the hype and whatnot. I meant to post before the 3,000 page mark but here I am post-3k anyways. Big Geno fan. Hyping responsibly but am hype regardless. The Gamestop thing is hilarious to me, regardless of what it means lol.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Hi everybody,
I've been watching this thread for a good couple... years, without realizing I don't even have a Smashboards account. So I made one to throw in my hand with all the hype and whatnot. I meant to post before the 3,000 page mark but here I am post-3k anyways. Big Geno fan. Hyping responsibly but am hype regardless. The Gamestop thing is hilarious to me, regardless of what it means lol.
Welcome aboard!

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Hey guys, I'm back. I just needed time away because of my uncle's passing. I didn't see him that much as he was a distance relative of mine, but I really felt it hard when he died because he is family.

We did it! Page 3000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom