• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
I should probably finish that Geno moveset I was working on to post on page 1996, huh?

TindalosKeeper

Smash Apprentice
Hello! Coming from the Doomguy's thread!

Just checked the drama that is going on, and I am more than elated knowing Sabi is self-destructing himself... I never believed his whole schtick of leaking characters that turned out not true or that came from something else... (Terry, for example...) How come no one has challenged him yet with revealing in exchange of prize money? Could be extreme, but it's effective (Can't do it because I'm poor, haha)

Anyways, I didn't come here for that... I came here to say you guys more than deserve to be a playable character from all the flak you guys get constantly... Kind of sad seeing others having a laugh at your expense because either they have a chance or their character already got in and Geno didn't...

In fact, I'd prefer Geno to make it in rather than Doomguy... Doomguy can always wait more... You guys waited for years and years, since Melee, I believe?

And if it turns out we get a double-reveal with Geno/Doomguy, then we can celebrate together!

Good luck all of you in the VGA! Just keep expectations low and don't overhype.
Our day might be ruined if our most wanted doesn't make it in yet. Pretty much learned it from experience, lmao.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just checked the drama that is going on, and I am more than elated knowing Sabi is self-destructing himself... I never believed his whole schtick of leaking characters that turned out not true or that came from something else... (Terry, for example...) How come no one has challenged him yet with revealing in exchange of prize money? Could be extreme, but it's effective (Can't do it because I'm poor, haha)

Anyways, I didn't come here for that... I came here to say you guys more than deserve to be a playable character from all the flak you guys get constantly... Kind of sad seeing others having a laugh at your expense because either they have a chance or their character already got in and Geno didn't...

In fact, I'd prefer Geno to make it in rather than Doomguy... Doomguy can always wait more... You guys waited for years and years, since Melee, I believe?

And if it turns out we get a double-reveal with Geno/Doomguy, then we can celebrate together!

Our day might be ruined if our most wanted doesn't make it in yet. Pretty much learned it from experience, lmao.
Doombros and Genbros work together!

Franco Geno

Smash Lord

Thank you very much my fellow Doombro, let's just hope that both of our characters join the battle so we can celebrate together

D

Deleted member

Same to you! Doom Marine represents a massive part of the gaming industry with at the very least popularizing the FPS genre so I don't see anyone better to represent the FPS genre but him. He and his franchise is a big part of gaming history so it would be cool to see him get it. Good luck with the VGAs!

And hey if they get a dual reveal that's even better! Thanks for supporting us and it'd be really, really great to see Doom Marine one day as well so let's hope both eventually get in!

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045

Ever since CacoMallow happened, the Genobros and the Doomguys are brothers as far as I, a fellow Doombro, am concerned. THROUGH HEAVEN AND HELL, WE STAND TOGETHER

catsforlife1

Smash Journeyman

Hey thanks man thats really cool of you. It would be really cool if the mallow demon leak is real so we can get both of our boys in. Thanks for the kind words. Lets keep fighting for the future.

Grumbo

Smash Ace

Thanks for dropping in! Even if we dont see the two Thursday, I think they have a very good shot of being early to mid post-pass, if the Cacomallow leak is anything to go by

Ovaltine

Smash Master

Fellow Doompal, I hope Doom Marine makes it in, even if I'm not emotionally invested in him like I am Geno. (Of all the characters I'd like to see, Geno's the only one left that I really, REEEEEEALLY want to see to complete Ultimate.) I played OG Doom as a little girl and grew up with that sucker. It'd be awesome to see him get in.

Let's hope they both make it, eh?

D

Deleted member

Fellow Doompal, I hope Doom Marine makes it in, even if I'm not emotionally invested in him like I am Geno. (Of all the characters I'd like to see, Geno's the only one left that I really, REEEEEEALLY want to see to complete Ultimate.) I played OG Doom as a little girl and grew up with that sucker. It'd be awesome to see him get in.

Let's hope they both make it, eh?
I have to admit that Doomguy would have a lot of moveset potential to bring into the table and quite many cool stuff for spirits and music.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, has Sabi disconfirming those characters like Crash and Ryu H. been disconfirmed or at least not believed in?

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
Holy hell. Things really went down the drain, didn't they? Just finished catching up. If What fatman and ovaltine say is true (and I'm inclined to believe them) that is some shady ****. Whew.. anyway, yes, Geno manson, let's-a-go.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
So is it a "yes it has been disconfirmed" "or no it has not been disconfirmed"?
Really nothing has changed concerning their source's credibility most are only disagreeing now due to a shift in public opinion so it seems like a good idea to still take note.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Really nothing has changed concerning their source's credibility most are only disagreeing now due to a shift in public opinion so it seems like a good idea to still take note.
I see. Either way, with the kind of person Sabi is, I say I believe he was just saying that those characters were disconfirmed just to mess with the Smash fanbase.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
What about what Vergeben said? He did say similar things like about Crash or Ryu H.
Similar consensus but with less negative energy. His statements are worth noting but there’s a good chance he’s been baited or that he’s just full of ****

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
I see. Either way, with the kind of person Sabi is, I say I believe he was just saying that those characters were disconfirmed just to mess with the Smash fanbase.
Well if that's what you believe then ok. It doesn't seem quite consistent with what's been happening to me personally.

Grumbo

Smash Ace
So, has Sabi disconfirming those characters like Crash and Ryu H. been disconfirmed or at least not believed in?
Nothing has “officially” happened, but everything is back on the table in my mind, though maybe not namco and capcom since Naz got that straight from the NOA guy

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well if that's what you believe then ok. It doesn't seem quite consistent with what's been happening to me personally.
So get Phoenix Wright and sue me. It was also just a guess.

Similar consensus but with less negative energy. His statements are worth noting but there’s a good chance he’s been baited or that he’s just full of ****
Ahh, I see. Verge has not been right with everything, so it makes sense for people who previously listened to him to do that.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
So get Phoenix Wright and sue me. It was also just a guess.
Whoa, friend, no need for hostility I wasn't trying to provoke or anything. I just meant Sabi made be a **** towards those around them but he hasn't shown to be a troll. I honestly just meant I didn't see it the same way.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Whoa, friend, no need for hostility I wasn't trying to provoke or anything. I just meant Sabi made be a **** towards those around them but he hasn't shown to be a troll. I honestly just meant I didn't see it the same way.
I was not being hostile, actually. I was just joking around. Alright?

Now that you mention it (about the troll part), I think I will take my belief and guess back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom