• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
"WHETHER THE CHARACTER IS FUN TO PLAY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHETHER THE CHARACTER IS NEW OR OLD OR RECOGNIZABLE TO EVERYONE"

"WHETHER THE CHARACTER IS FUN TO PLAY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHETHER THE CHARACTER IS NEW OR OLD OR RECOGNIZABLE TO EVERYONE"

SMASHBUBBLE CRITICS/SILENT MAJORITY BTFO

ChoccyStar

Smash Apprentice
The 4chan text leak saying Geno was a costume said Burning Knuckle was Down+B, so at least that means that "leak" is dead.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
KING OF FIGHTERS STADIUM LEAK CHECK

Wow Terry's moveset is boring.
Hard disagree. All the command inputs and cancels technical stuff behind him makes him pretty interesting imo or at least more interesting than I thought he'd be

Last edited:

ChoccyStar

Smash Apprentice
King of Fighters Stadium was the name of the stage according to the Frogger leak. It was kinda obvious but still, it makes you think.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
I can wait to see the live stream where Sakurai goes over the entire history of Terry Bogard and breaks down EVERY SINGLE MOVE in this 45 minute video.

"You see this regular attack 1? It originated from the first Fatal Fury. Now regular attack we decided to take inspiration from Fatal Fury 2 to mix it up a bit, here's the original sprite compare to the model of Terry in Smash Bros Ultimate. Pretty neat right? Now let's talk about regular attack 3... Alright, now that that's done let's talk about Terry's tilt attacks."
What can I say, I'm a prophet

Flynn__

Smash Journeyman
It's awesome to see how much love Sakurai has for videogames in general. When he loves a series, he really gives his all.

But the presentation has been a bit too filler-y for my liking. Also nobody should expect any surprises seeing that he's playing Classic Mode which gives him enough filler for the 45 minutes.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
Imagine getting paid to show off your knowledge and love of your favorite game series and how you implemented it into your own game series for 45 minutes. This is probably one of the happiest moments of Sakurai's career. I am genuinely happy for him.

Flynn__

Smash Journeyman
What makes me expect a surprise, though, is that they are doing a livestream instead of publishing the whole video. They don't want us to see the end before the rest of the video and there must be a reason for that, but... I dunno.

Last edited:

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
O.o Akiras DLC costume came back.... O.o
Also, I suppose we truly have Super Sayain Goku now xD

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Could have done without going through his entire classic mode frankly