• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
WHOOP, THERE IT IS.

I don't expect anything beyond a showcase then, if that's the case. We'll get that and costumes. If the leak is real, Doom Marine at TGA sounds like a likely outcome.

P47

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord

Well, look at this.
YES! Get ready people.
(Insert tweet)

Edit:
Got :ultgreninja:'d times 2
I have a tendency to be in the right place at the right time today don't I.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Woah wait 45 minutes what the hell

Yeah either they're really taking their time here or there's gonna be a lot more than Terry

D

Deleted member

Well, look at this.
It's 45 freakin' minutes long I definitely think we'll be getting more than just Terry as that's almost two times as long as Banjo's presentation.

Something is up be it this Mii Costume leak being right or not.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Guys, with this new direct I think we've reached endgame. With that whole Mallow hat thing we could either finally get our wish, or deconfirmation as a mii costume along with it. The third possibility is that there could be nothing Mario RPG related, of course.

But 2 days probably decide our fate

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
What concerns me is how early they planned it. Thats 5-7am in the west. Which makes me think if there is a character announcement, it's going to be catered for a region that is in prime watching hours.

Wouldn't you want Doomguy or Geno announced during the day for the west? and not 5 in the morning? Something tells me this is a Europe or Japan focused character.

Last edited:

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
I can wait to see the live stream where Sakurai goes over the entire history of Terry Bogard and breaks down EVERY SINGLE MOVE in this 45 minute video.

"You see this regular attack 1? It originated from the first Fatal Fury. Now regular attack we decided to take inspiration from Fatal Fury 2 to mix it up a bit, here's the original sprite compare to the model of Terry in Smash Bros Ultimate. Pretty neat right? Now let's talk about regular attack 3... Alright, now that that's done let's talk about Terry's tilt attacks."

Kuma_

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-5777-1349-3296
Censor dodging
h ol y ****
please be doomboye at least

Last edited by a moderator:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
What concerns me is how early they planned it. Thats 5-7am in the west. Which makes me think if there is a character announcement, it's going to be catered for a region that is in prime watching hours.

Wouldn't you want Doomguy or Geno announced during the day for the west? and not 5 in the morning?
I mean, the Hero reveal was not a great time for Japan if I recall correct.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I'm scared y'all but I'm also very glad

Finally, we may be able to get this bandage ripped off, and whether we have a Mii costume or a playable Geno underneath remains to be seen

It's been great guys, here's hoping we wake up on that day to Geno time

T2by4

Smash Lord
Alright, looks like we all have a lovely date with Terry this week. Awesome to hear. Hopefully, we get to see if he brought any friends along.

Plank08

Smash Lord
Doomslayers a lock? Why would Nintendo choose the cacodemon as Bethesda’s only costume if Doom wasn’t in the game? DOOMSLAYERS IN THE GAMMMEEEE

waterhasataste

Smash Journeyman

Wouldn't you want Doomguy or Geno announced during the day for the west? and not 5 in the morning?
If you think about it though, if they do it super early, they can dominate the news cycle from morning to lunch. Casual fans wake up and see OMG x IS IN SMASH WHAT!?

Ray102396

Smash Apprentice
Terry's video is 45 minutes, holy... Yeah, no way we're not getting more than just Terry in that video. That length would make it seem like there's 2 full character presentations there, but if I'm being realistic... I feel like it'll be Terry, other 6.0 info, and character 5 reveal. Then again, I don't see those taking up that much time... But luckily, it's in less than 36 hours from now.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
What really sucks is that, I can't watch it in the morning. My drive to campus has no cell reception. I'm in the dark till after it is over.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Keep in mind, we still have whatever Sabi is going to say tomorrow. The next couple of days are going to be hectic.

Blankiturayman

Smash Journeyman
Oh god, tomorrow is gonna feel slow, haha

An interesting thing to note is that the previous character showcases were just dropped on the channel, while this one is a livestream, implying there's important surprises that they'd rather have everyone see at the same time. I'm pretty excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom