• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior #Geno4Smash - Everyone's gotta do their part! Vote Geno

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I didn't know Terminal Montage was on Smashboards. I recently became obsessed with his Mario & Luigi Ultimate Attack! video. It starts out simple enough, baiting you into thinking you know how it's going to play out from the first few seconds. Then it just blows all of your expectations away.

Then Geno appears at the very end. :laugh:
link? :link:

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
I admire how passionate and persistent Geno supporters are towards his inclusion.

But I just don't see it happening...he's too farfetched and irrelevant to modern Nintendo and Mario. Hell, A Chrono Trigger rep has greater odds. Same company, arguably more revered game, just recently got remade on DS, so more relevant.

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
No. You're an idiot. There are no rules about relevance. I love when people lay down ground rules for characters being included. For christ's sake star fox has 3 reps and earthbound has 2. Farfetched and irrelevant, yeah one of the most consistently supported characters since melee is farfetched and irrelevant. If he wants to add him in, he'll be in, if he doesn't he won't. But it sure as hell won't be because he's farfetched or irrelevant. Half of the characters in smash bros games were farfetched or irrelevant until being revived through the franchise.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
No. You're an idiot. There are no rules about relevance. I love when people lay down ground rules for characters being included. For christ's sake star fox has 3 reps and earthbound has 2. Farfetched and irrelevant, yeah one of the most consistently supported characters since melee is farfetched and irrelevant. If he wants to add him in, he'll be in, if he doesn't he won't. But it sure as hell won't be because he's farfetched or irrelevant. Half of the characters in smash bros games were farfetched or irrelevant until being revived through the franchise.
Ouch, your words hurt me. So badly. I wish I was as smart as you. Boo hoo. Ice Climber, R.O.B. games, Game and Watch Gallery and Kid Icarus were classic Nintendo games that got represented for that reason. Geno is a secondary main character in one game that's 20 years old. People don't make this stuff up, Sakurai himself listed ground rules for character inclusion, among them is significance, and how accessible they are. A secondary character from one game that's owned by Square Enix doesn't fit the bill. If he made it, I'd be surprised. Man, you Geno fans get just as butthurt as the Krystal ones. And here I was admiring your passion. Lol.

By your awesome logic, we should have Ridley, K. Rool and about 40 other characters in Brawl because of how popular and well-liked they were. Where's Roy? Mewtwo? Ashley? Lyn? Yep, being popular sure helped them get in. If relevance was unimportant, we'd have 80 Brawl characters, such as Shy Guy, Midna, Lip etc. We don't. Cuts have to be made somewhere, and criteria for those cuts must therefore exist. Starfox got three reps because of a combination of popular demand and their series ACTUALLY BEING LICENSED BY NINTENDO, HAVING MULTIPLE ENTRIES, AND THEM BEING MAIN CHARACTERS. Sounds JUST like Geno huh? He's a secondary main character at best. Mario and Bowser are more main characters than Geno, and have more screen time in THAT ONE GAME. Let alone every other game they're in.

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
You're right, SMRPG was not a classic Nintendo game that led to the creation of Paper Mario or anything. He fits the criteria just as well as those retro characters do but you're saying he doesn't havea chance because his name isn't in the title of the game. He facilitates that whole game essentially. The only way he's different from those retro characters is he has quite a bit more fan support than them. If you are seriously saying the reason he won't be included is obscurity or irrelevance, then that is just ********.

Powerstars

Smash Apprentice
I admire how passionate and persistent Geno supporters are towards his inclusion.

But I just don't see it happening...he's too farfetched and irrelevant to modern Nintendo and Mario. Hell, A Chrono Trigger rep has greater odds. Same company, arguably more revered game, just recently got remade on DS, so more relevant.
.........................................................................................................
What?

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
You're right, SMRPG was not a classic Nintendo game that led to the creation of Paper Mario or anything. He fits the criteria just as well as those retro characters do but you're saying he doesn't havea chance because his name isn't in the title of the game. He facilitates that whole game essentially. The only way he's different from those retro characters is he has quite a bit more fan support than them. If you are seriously saying the reason he won't be included is obscurity or irrelevance, then that is just ********.
That's the biggest strike against him. 75% of Smash players likely won't know a thing about him, especially the younger players. His appearance in just one game 20 years ago is to blame. Yeah, he's popular amongst our age group and SNES players of the early 90s, but we aren't the sole target audience. Additionally, he's third party. Third party characters are neither cheap nor easy to get the license for, and include in the game. Its likely more reasonable to put in three other Mario characters than Geno. You can bet that if Mother and Starfox were third party, they may not have even gotten ONE rep. If any third party characters are to join, it'll be Mega Man or a Namco character like Pac-Man, because they don't run into the same obscurity problems that Geno does. Do I like Geno less than them? No. But I'm being realistic.

What I don't get is why you think this is ********. Would you rather me say something false like "he won't get in cuz he's stupid and dumb and looks dumb and has no moveset potential and no one likes him." Because THAT would be ********. In fact, because those things are untrue, that leaves the glaring problems expressed above as his biggest opponents.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'd love for Geno to make it, mostly because the support for him pre-Brawl was damn inspiring. However, the big thing that goes against him isn't relevance, all arguments for and against him are minimized by 95% for the sheer fact that he's owned by Square Enix, and if I'm right they aren't known for being happy to share with others.

Also, no need to get so offensive against each others. Passion is great, but discussing civilized is what's important.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
.........................................................................................................
What?
What part of that needs clarification? Do you honestly think its untrue? If Geno makes a lead role in another game, I'll take back what I said.

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
That's the biggest strike against him. 75% of Smash players likely won't know a thing about him, especially the younger players. His appearance in just one game 20 years ago is to blame. Yeah, he's popular amongst our age group and SNES players of the early 90s, but we aren't the sole target audience. Additionally, he's third party. Third party characters are neither cheap nor easy to get the license for, and include in the game. Its likely more reasonable to put in three other Mario characters than Geno. You can bet that if Mother and Starfox were third party, they may not have even gotten ONE rep. If any third party characters are to join, it'll be Mega Man or a Namco character like Pac-Man, because they don't run into the same obscurity problems that Geno does. Do I like Geno less than them? No. But I'm being realistic.

What I don't get is why you think this is ********. Would you rather me say something false like "he won't get in cuz he's stupid and dumb and looks dumb and has no moveset potential and no one likes him." Because THAT would be ********. In fact, because those things are untrue, that leaves the glaring problems expressed above as his biggest opponents.
The bolded was your original argument and what I am saying is ********. Because we clearly have those retro characters on the roster that shows Sakurai doesn't care how old or irrelevant characters are. And you are saying he does. I'm completely fine with the third party argument of him costing money to obtain.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Yeah, the thing is that not only is he largely unknown to the average Nintendo consumer, he's not owned by Nintendo. They'd have to go out of their way and spend money on a character's rights when the character wouldn't even be a big draw. That's way too much effort for too little return.

I would like to see Geno, but as of yet the Smash series hasn't even mentioned Super Mario RPG... it's discouraging at best. As far as I know, the closest thing to a SMRPG reference has been Peach's frying pan attack, right?

And there's no need to call people an idiot just because they bring up points that disagree with you. Just a note for the internet on the whole. Seriously.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
The bolded was your original argument and what I am saying is ********. Because we clearly have those retro characters on the roster that shows Sakurai doesn't care how old or irrelevant characters are. And you are saying he does. I'm completely fine with the third party argument of him costing money to obtain.
Sakurai revitalized those franchises, and BAM we got another Kid Icarus, and another Golden Sun and another Sin and Punishment. The problem is that Geno can't be revitalized unless SE sells the entire license for him to Nintendo to make future games with him. If they wanted, they could make the Ice Climbers relevant again with a new game, because they're first party. For these reasons, promoting old characters can be advantageous for Nintendo. Geno doesn't provide that advantage, because he isn't WITH Nintendo anymore. If they include him, he'll appear, people will be mystified where he came from, and then he'll go without another appearance in a Nintendo game ever again unless SE wills it. THAT'S the problem.

I'd love for Geno to make it, mostly because the support for him pre-Brawl was damn inspiring. However, the big thing that goes against him isn't relevance, all arguments for and against him are minimized by 95% for the sheer fact that he's owned by Square Enix, and if I'm right they aren't known for being happy to share with others.

Also, no need to get so offensive against each others. Passion is great, but discussing civilized is what's important.
I agree, I think I just boiled some tempers by suggesting that Geno is no longer important.

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai revitalized those franchises, and BAM we got another Kid Icarus, and another Golden Sun and another Sin and Punishment. The problem is that Geno can't be revitalized unless SE sells the entire license for him to Nintendo to make future games with him. If they wanted, they could make the Ice Climbers relevant again with a new game, because they're first party. For these reasons, promoting old characters can be advantageous for Nintendo. Geno doesn't provide that advantage, because he isn't WITH Nintendo anymore. If they include him, he'll appear, people will be mystified where he came from, and then he'll go without another appearance in a Nintendo game ever again unless SE wills it. THAT'S the problem.

I agree, I think I just boiled some tempers by suggesting that Geno is no longer important.

Are you seriously saying Isaac being an assist trophy in Brawl got another Golden Sun game made? Other than that I have already said I agree with the third party argument of it not being worth it. You are for whatever reason arguing with things I agree with, but your original post only said he wouldn't be in for those ridiculous reasons. Just saying he was irrelevant and obscure and that'd keep him from being in was what I had a problem with. And no, you didn't boil my temper by saying he is no longer important. I'd be a psychopath to have thought he was important at all right now. What I took issue with was you saying that keeps people from being in smash bros games.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A relevancy argument?

You have such a limited view on time and space. Very linear.

Geno would not approve

Not to mention the relevancy argument has been long since disproved by this community due to it being stupid

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Yeah... and, if Square-Enix contributes a character, it's more likely that it'd be a character that is more representative of SE as a company or more representative of SE and Nintendo's history together (Black Mage, a moogle, or a character from Crystal Chronicles). It's definitely true that there's no obvious way that Geno would benefit the companies responsible for his inclusion. It's unlikely that SMRPG will get a sequel, especially with the great success of the Paper Mario series.

Besides, I personally am never happy with how Geno looks in 3D anyway... I like having him stay in my imagination.

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
A relevancy argument?

Geno would not approve

Not to mention the relevancy argument has been long since disproved by this community due to it being stupid
Thank you. This is all I was saying to him, and he just isn't getting it.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Are you seriously saying Isaac being an assist trophy in Brawl got another Golden Sun game made? Other than that I have already said I agree with the third party argument of it not being worth it. You are for whatever reason arguing with things I agree with, but your original post only said he wouldn't be in for those ridiculous reasons. Just saying he was irrelevant and obscure and that'd keep him from being in was what I had a problem with. And no, you didn't boil my temper by saying he is no longer important. I'd be a psychopath to have thought he was important at all right now. What I took issue with was you saying that keeps people from being in smash bros games.
It didn't cause it, but it definitely helped. People saw characters like Saki and Isaac that they didn't know about, got curious, and soon demand for a new game springs up and it goes on sale, and does well. Smash is a great promoting tool for Nintendo. I'm arguing relevancy based on status. It isn't merely because he's obscure, its because he's obscure AND third party. I didn't suggest that at first, but I thought it was implied. Part of the reason he's "irrelevant" is because he's not even Nintendo. He's about as relevant as Marle from Chrono Trigger, someone else who was a secondary main character from a Square Enix game that happened to be on a Nintendo system. Sure, she's not nearly as popular, but her status is the same. So how important is she to Nintendo? Not very. That's why Geno is a "farfetched" proposal. It isn't farfetched because its ridiculous. Farfetched means that its a long shot, regardless of popularity.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
And the truth people have to realize is that Geno really isn't all that important anymore. Yes, he was in a game that's considered a classic, but he ended up in a really bad situation between Nintendo and Square Enix, and ended up on the Square Enix side. Thus the only thing he's gotten in 20 years is a cameo. There are other Mario series which have delved into the RPG genre anyways, and have done so more successfully and have become more famous than what's now an old title.

One thing to take into consideration is that Geno is considered a 3rd party character, and if Sakurai really wants another Mario rep, it's just so much more easy to go for Bowser Jr, or heck even Waluigi, and still get a good response from fans. Right now those two characters have bigger support than Geno anyways, it'd be a win/win situation for Sakurai to just choose either of those two, he'd avoid getting into a heated argument with Square Enix, and he'd get a better fan response. They're still appearing in their games, and they're more recognizable. I had never seen Geno before people suggested him for Brawl, unless you're a big Smash Bros fan or happened to play Super Mario RPG back in the days, you won't know who Geno is. It's always best to go for the more recognizable faces

As I said previously, I'd love for Geno to get in more than the other possible Mario reps, but a miracle has to happen before he'd make it in.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
A relevancy argument?

Geno would not approve

Implying you know anything about me. Lol. You can't fathom my argument because you don't want to. Being blinded by your beliefs does that. I've looked at the side supporting Geno, and I just don't see it. Maybe its my bad, but you don't want to grasp "irrelevant" the way I'm defining it because you know its true. Nostalgia glasses don't win arguments. He may be relevant to you guys, but he isn't to most. *shrugs*

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
And the truth people have to realize is that Geno really isn't all that important anymore. Yes, he was in a game that's considered a classic, but he ended up in a really bad situation between Nintendo and Square Enix, and ended up on the Square Enix side. Thus the only thing he's gotten in 20 years is a cameo. There are other Mario series which have delved into the RPG genre anyways, and have done so more successfully and have become more famous than what's now an old title.

One thing to take into consideration is that Geno is considered a 3rd party character, and if Sakurai really wants another Mario rep, it's just so much more easy to go for Bowser Jr, or heck even Waluigi, and still get a good response from fans. Right now those two characters have bigger support than Geno anyways, it'd be a win/win situation for Sakurai to just choose either of those two, he'd avoid getting into a heated argument with Square Enix, and he'd get a better fan response. They're still appearing in their games, and they're more recognizable. I had never seen Geno before people suggested him for Brawl, unless you're a big Smash Bros fan or happened to play Super Mario RPG back in the days, you won't know who Geno is. It's always best to go for the more recognizable faces

As I said previously, I'd love for Geno to get in more than the other possible Mario reps, but a miracle has to happen before he'd make it in.
:')

REALLY?! I DIDN'T REALIZE

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I disagree with the whole representing a company argument

Maybe if square go and beg to Nintendo for a character it would be one better representing their history

But if they are anything like Capcom, the company isn't begging and will let Nintendo put someone in Smash if they ask

I see no reason why Square would refuse Nintendo to use Geno if they asked for the character, and I see no reason why Square would make demands to use any of their FF characters.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Thank you. This is all I was saying to him, and he just isn't getting it.
Probably should've replied to this in the same post, but. I do get what you're saying. But I don't agree with it. He's only as relevant as you want him to be. He was a badass character who played a role in one classic game. That's a good reason to support him. But not a good reason to believe that it matters anymore. This is a market, guys. The market shifts and trends shift with it. I don't like it either, but Nintendo just can't be bothered with Geno because there's no reason to be, other than to appease a couple thousand supporters for a Smash Bros game. And those supporters will not merit the kind of additional profit that will make Geno worthwhile. Fan service only goes so far.

You guys can try to white knight each other and act like I'm a simpleton, but the fact of the matter is that your dreams of Geno will likely not become a reality, unless, as Wariofan says, a miracle happens. "Irrelevant" goes far beyond what you guys want. Its what will be profitable for Nintendo and reasonable for those in charge of the game. Unless every single fan petitioned and said "I won't buy Smash 4 unless Geno is in!", you will not convince the moneymakers that he's worthwhile. That makes him irrelevant to Smash. I see him as irrelevant because I realize that he's not profitable, nor is he terribly significant in any way, shape or form. Thus, in the eyes of those who make the choices, he might as well not exist, unless Sakurai can pull a miracle for you guys.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Probably should've replied to this in the same post, but. I do get what you're saying. But I don't agree with it. He's only as relevant as you want him to be. He was a badass character who played a role in one classic game. That's a good reason to support him. But not a good reason to believe that it matters anymore. This is a market, guys. The market shifts and trends shift with it. I don't like it either, but Nintendo just can't be bothered with Geno because there's no reason to be, other than to appease a couple thousand supporters for a Smash Bros game. And those supporters will not merit the kind of additional profit that will make Geno worthwhile. Fan service only goes so far.

You guys can try to white knight each other and act like I'm a simpleton, but the fact of the matter is that your dreams of Geno will likely not become a reality, unless, as Wariofan says, a miracle happens.
Geno fans don't really care about that corporate BS

They are only supporting a character they like

I see nothing wrong with supporting a character someone likes.

It's not as if Geno is the number one most likely character in the world, so you're arguing with air.

No one is saying he's super likely

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Geno fans don't really care about that corporate BS

They are only supporting a character they like

I see nothing wrong with supporting a character someone likes.

It's not as if Geno is the number one most likely character in the world, so you're arguing with air.

No one is saying he's super likely
I know. That doesn't make me incorrect. I said I admired your adamant support, but he's not relevant, and thus likely won't ever make it in. I never said you can't support him, because you can. I support E. Gadd, even though he's very unlikely. Doesn't mean I expect him to get in. You guys came running to Geno's defense as though you couldn't stand to hear that his odds were very slim. Don't accuse me of arguing with air when you (as in Hero of Time and then you) started this argument over me simply saying he was unlikely, for reasons of relevance. If I had told you that you were all stupid for supporting him, I'd be asking for flaming.

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
I know. That doesn't make me incorrect. I said I admired your adamant support, but he's not relevant, and thus likely won't ever make it in. I never said you can't support him, because you can. I support E. Gadd, even though he's very unlikely. Doesn't mean I expect him to get in. You guys came running to Geno's defense as though you couldn't stand to hear that his odds were very slim. Don't accuse me of arguing with air when you (as in Hero of Time and then you) started this argument over me simply saying he was unlikely, for reasons of relevance. If I had told you that you were all stupid for supporting him, I'd be asking for flaming.
Relevance argument AGAIN. Incredible

I really wish I knew where people got this idea that we somehow think he has a good chance to be in. His best chance was Brawl and that came and went. I'd be surprised if you found a Geno supporter saying he had a great shot. Please quit telling us he isn't relevant. We know and haven't denied that. We're saying that's a weak reason to not be in the game. There are several reasons why he probably won't be in the game, but that's not one of them.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Geno is Square Enix's Banjo-Kazooie. Sorry, just had to compare the situations.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
you really have to wonder, who's more possible for a square rep? geno, or sora? I'm leaning towards more sora, despite wanting geno more. he's just more relavent and well known. and had a nintendo exclusive, so that helps.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
I disagree with the whole representing a company argument

Maybe if square go and beg to Nintendo for a character it would be one better representing their history

But if they are anything like Capcom, the company isn't begging and will let Nintendo put someone in Smash if they ask

I see no reason why Square would refuse Nintendo to use Geno if they asked for the character, and I see no reason why Square would make demands to use any of their FF characters.
Despite this devil's advocating, I would still like Geno to get in (see my signature roster). I just don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

In my ideal world, Nintendo would just (cheaply) purchase Geno and then freely put him a bunch of different games as a cameo. I feel like his story as a star guardian would allow him to cannonically visit a bunch of different Nintendo universes... He could easily even return to the Paper Mario series and continue his RPG stuff. Heck, since he merely possessed the doll, Geno could easily get re-designed whenever the makers wanted, and I'd like to see his 3D form get remade. It'd be great (and Smash Bros. would be a fantastic place for his re-designed comeback).

All that being said- there are SE characters that better represent Nintendo's relationship with SE, and thinking about third-party contributions from a company perspective makes sense. It's entirely unlikely that we'd get two new representatives from SE in a single Smash game. It's certainly true that Sakurai is ultimately in charge of who gets in, but his decisions are undoubtedly informed by company relations.

Edit addition: I really don't think Sora's likely for a number of reasons which I won't get into here... but, at least from my perspective, Sora seems like one of the least likely SE characters that've been put forward.

Powerstars

Smash Apprentice
What part of that needs clarification? Do you honestly think its untrue? If Geno makes a lead role in another game, I'll take back what I said.
I mean, it's so stupid that I do not understand it. Did the Ice Climbers and Pit appear frequently before they came to Smash? NO!

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
:')

REALLY?! I DIDN'T REALIZE
You sure didn't sound like it. You do however sound like a brat, with your offensive comment, caps lock and all.

I mean, it's so stupid that I do not understand it. Did the Ice Climbers and Pit appear frequently before they came to Smash? NO!
The definition of a retro character can be argued for eternity. As it stands right now it seems like Sakurai classifies retro as a NES character, but we really can't know.

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
You sure didn't sound like it. You do however sound like a brat, with your offensive comment, caps lock and all.

The definition of a retro character can be argued for eternity. As it stands right now it seems like Sakurai classifies retro as a NES character, but we really can't know.
I said it multiple times if only you knew how to read.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
you really have to wonder, who's more possible for a square rep? geno, or sora? I'm leaning towards more sora, despite wanting geno more. he's just more relavent and well known. and had a nintendo exclusive, so that helps.
I think if only because getting the rights to use Sora would be a nightmare, and because Sora's popularity, while definitely there, isn't any greater than some other 3rd parties while Geno's used to be quite notable (and Sakurai tends to use previous popularity for next-installment additions), I'd say Geno is more likely. And Sora might have several Nintendo exclusives, but Geno is a Mario character, so he's more closely tied to Nintendo there.

EDIT: To be clear though, I don't think either have much of a chance.

And Geno isn't owned by Nintendo's rival.
That as well.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Relevance argument AGAIN. Incredible

I really wish I knew where people got this idea that we somehow think he has a good chance to be in. His best chance was Brawl and that came and went. I'd be surprised if you found a Geno supporter saying he had a great shot. Please quit telling us he isn't relevant. We know and haven't denied that. We're saying that's a weak reason to not be in the game. There are several reasons why he probably won't be in the game, but that's not one of them.
Then I guess your intelligence level is out of my control (to Powerstars). If you read anything else here, you'd know what I was saying. I find it hilarious that people get so offended over something so simple. I'm not repeating myself AGAIN, just because you can't grasp a simple idea: Retro Nintendo = good strategy, Retro 3rd Party = expensive and demanding, thus, the character must be significant in some way. Geno isn't because he's faded from relevancy and can't be promoted for future games/appearances. My head hurts over how butthurt you're all getting. Now get off my damn back and go have a circle jerk with each other over Geno instead of complaining to me about it. I stopped responding a couple hours ago for a reason.

Jesus, I just came on this thread to see people's opinions on the matter. Should've known that was a mistake. Next time I'll go to a support thread for a character with better supporters. Ideally one for a character who actually matters.

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
Then I guess your intelligence level is out of my control (to Powerstars). If you read anything else here, you'd know what I was saying. I find it hilarious that people get so offended over something so simple. I'm not repeating myself AGAIN, just because you can't grasp a simple idea: Retro Nintendo = good strategy, Retro 3rd Party = expensive and demanding, thus, the character must be significant in some way. Geno isn't because he's faded from relevancy and can't be promoted for future games/appearances. My head hurts over how butthurt you're all getting. Now get off my damn back and go have a circle jerk with each other over Geno instead of complaining to me about it. I stopped responding a couple hours ago for a reason.
This argument has been over for a while and you're still going at it like an internet autist

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Geno is Square Enix's Banjo-Kazooie. Sorry, just had to compare the situations.
Well, it's not the same situation at all

Banjo Kazooie was never a nintendo game, it just appeared on Nintendo systems

Mario RPG is a Mario game

Rare left Nintendo to work for a rival company

Geno is owned by another company, that isn't a rival

Lol. Irony.
Stop even pretending like your some kind of superior mind. It just makes you look pompous

Top Bottom