• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

Sleepy

Smash Ace
so during when it first came out I got the silly idea a platforming mmo would be fun, then I realized it was full of fail when it took my magician hours of smacking mushrooms around to get to level 14. I fell asleep at my desk holding the attack button.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
but there is no pvp and not really a reason to hack it :/

also I might not be going to genesis pending my response from the Taiwanese govt. to go to school there for a month in a half during genesis.

so genesis prejohns.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
I guess, but if my parents are paying airfaire I've wanted to go so badly for years to taiwan and china, japan was almost a waste of time tbh. Also I've been neglecting practicing chinese since I don't live with my mom, I never have to speak it. Humidity sucks though

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yo mama's overrated lol

dbr's good, i dont see whats overrated about them

they inspired many ppl to play, and made entertaining combo videos

they are not the best players in the world but certainly very dominant in the region, id be scared to play any one of them

Sleepy

Smash Ace
just you

but hells yeah dbr is awesome, why hate on people on entertain, plus they're really good even if they ain't the best in melee, and we nor cal never fails to entertain, auto win

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Haha, Leon got banned son

its all good c u when u *** back

i registered macd as my teammate WHERE U AT!!

MacD

Banned via Administration
Haha, Leon got banned son

its all good c u when u *** back

i registered macd as my teammate WHERE U AT!!
name searching is fun... i've never read this thread till now

but i guess i'll have to register soon... but like i said i'm still not sure if i can go... wait, i have to go, oh well, guess i'll clear my scheduale for this for sure

we need some kind of awesome team name chok

sidefx

Smash Champion
kevin!!!!!! where the **** have you been, genesis just got that much better.

all we need now is GEO! where the **** is he =D

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
name searching is fun... i've never read this thread till now

but i guess i'll have to register soon... but like i said i'm still not sure if i can go... wait, i have to go, oh well, guess i'll clear my scheduale for this for sure

we need some kind of awesome team name chok
i heard of ChockyD and it is stuck in my head but WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT A TEAM NAME THAT REFERENCES TO POCKY!?!?!?

how about

MacDre? HAHAHAHAHHAH

Top Bottom