• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

sidefx

Smash Champion
no you dont have to be in a crew to play, crews are picked by team captains of each region, but yeah you dont have to be in a crew to play

zilla707

Smash Cadet
no you dont have to be in a crew to play, crews are picked by team captains of each region, but yeah you dont have to be in a crew to play
Good, because I didn't want to go up there and be the only person without a crew and walkin around with my blacka** all lonley and s***.:p

embracethe12

Smash Lord
he might be that crazy guy who has all the high scores for starfox on youtube.
me and joe used to watch that **** all the time and try to beat them, but it's insane dude.
like 600+ kills on area 6

and that's regular ****

that's their casual pie

i give up man

festizzio

Smash Champion
so in 5 months when you finish your machine, you will use it to come back to this point, so you can use it go to forward to genesis :laugh:
nah man, i'll use it to come back here, then i'll go forward in time again and take it so then i have 2 time machines, then i'll go back in time and give one time machine to my present self so i can go back to genesis and so can my present self, and we'll combine into one being thus destroying the time machine and any memory i ever had of creating/using it

it's foolproof

Naota21t

Smash Champion
hyperbolic time chamber will make waiting even longer, since it makes time inside feel longer then the on the outside.

you'd need the opposite of it.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I'm gonna spend the next five months getting as bad as I possibly can so I can get last at Genesis while trying as hard as I possibly can.

HugS™

Smash Lord
I have a deal Socal/West Coast

I told mango that I would play for the West Coast Crew at Genesis if Isai plays as well. Cuz if Isai decides to play melee for this, then I have no excuse not to.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
this is shaping up to be as big as the old fc crew battle. Someone better record the ****in crowds reactions and write mini-player bios so we can make a bach-style crew vid.

Top Bottom