• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*GENESIS 2* Transportation thread from BART to Hotel, Thurs. 07/14! Need Drivers too!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
all you have to do if you're getting in through SFO is go down to the BART rail station and take the yellow line all the way to the end

they're saying it's gonna cost me $10.90 though

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
all you have to do if you're getting in through SFO is go down to the BART rail station and take the yellow line all the way to the end

they're saying it's gonna cost me $10.90 though
That sounds about right. I flew into Frisco to play Tetris Attack with some dudes, that is how much I paid.

:phone:

THuGz

Smash Lord
THuG/Sean, I arrive at SF airport at 3:57 pm

cell phone number: 402-202-9123, I can receive texts/calls

^ did I do that right?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Is anyone able to pick me up at the OAK airport this Thursday at 11:44 AM and drop me off there on Monday at 6:15 AM?

The King

Smash Ace
If you're paying more than 8 bucks you're probably not doing it right.

And I'll arrive at the BART station sometime around noon, probably.
Do we have some sort of Genesis 2 signal so we know who our fellow smashers are to make finding and sharing a taxi easier? I wouldn't mind walking around with my GC controller in my hand, haha.
You're talking about arriving at the bart station around noon on Thursday, correct? Posting what time your flight arrives will also help out with estimating when you'll actually arrive at bart. And please post your cell phone number if possible so we can reach you, just in case. :)

Thug/Sean: Sounds good, we'll snag you.

ADHD: If (read: when) you don't find anyone who will pick you up at the actual airport, post here so we can perhaps work out a BART pickup time. lol.

scimmyboy

Smash Rookie
I will be arriving at the pittsburg/bay point bart station around 10:30 am. hopefully there can be someone to pick me up.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i arrive within 15 minutes of ADHD so i'll get him from the airport and we'll get to the pittsburgh station

malva00

Smash Master
Superboomfan and I are coming to the BART on Thursday. We're coming around 5-6pm or so

Boom's number is 1-780-218-4450

lolstuff

Smash Rookie
I'll need a ride on Thursday with 2 other people
Lolstuff/Andrew
Wingu/rio
Nawgui/Paul

We'll be getting into Oakland around 8:20ish am and probably to the Bart at like 9:30am.
My phone number is (425)444-9737

Maxwell Too Swell

Smash Apprentice
I'm the Max going with Kage. My flight arrives 10 minutes after his and we're gonna take the BART to pittsburg from SFO. And then we just need the pickup and we're good to goooooooo.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Well can anyone drop me off at the Pittsburg station at like 5:00 AM next Monday after the tournament?

Browny

Smash Hater
Flights into SFO are delayed today, me and my friends will now be arriving at p.burg bart at around 4:30pm today. Who should we message when we arrive?

Thanks.

Zoap

Smash Master
Flights into SFO are delayed today, me and my friends will now be arriving at p.burg bart at around 4:30pm today. Who should we message when we arrive?

Thanks.

You should contact me via text browny when you land and when you pass walnut creek station. This helps me be at the Pittsburg Bart ready to get you so you don't have to wait.

My number is 925-354-3223.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
yo Zoap, any way you could give me, Aposl, and Logic a ride on the Thursday around 12pm at the Bart Station. If so, I'll put your phone number in my phone and text you when we get to the Bart Station

phone: 443-370-2042

Slhoka

Smash Lord
The three Frenchies are gonna arrive split in two groups :

Joanna Dark : expected bart arrival 10:00am
+33 6 72 44 21 26

Qlex, Slhoka : expected bart arrival 2:15 pm
Since we're housed near SFO, we'll probably go at the airport BART station and wait a bit if we see other smashers to travel with them (apparently, the Canadian and AZ players should arrive around the same time :D)
+33 6 82 12 30 84

Calling us costs us a lot, but is free of additional charge with a US phone number, so don't hesitate.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
You can take me off the list for pick up. MacD is gonna get me (Sorry for the short notice! He only told me this yesterday and my internet got all funky on me)

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I'll be arriving at the San Francisco Airport at 11 AM Thursday, July 14th. I don't know exactly how long the BART ride from SFO to the end of the line is so I can't say exactly when I'd be needing a ride. It will be me and two others. My cell phone number is (804)929-2359. Anyone able to help us out?

The King

Smash Ace
Cyrain, we got ya.
Mattdotzeb, much appreciated for the heads-up.

The three Frenchies are gonna arrive split in two groups :

Joanna Dark : expected bart arrival 10:00am
+33 6 72 44 21 26

Qlex, Slhoka : expected bart arrival 2:15 pm
Since we're housed near SFO, we'll probably go at the airport BART station and wait a bit if we see other smashers to travel with them (apparently, the Canadian and AZ players should arrive around the same time :D)
+33 6 82 12 30 84

Calling us costs us a lot, but is free of additional charge with a US phone number, so don't hesitate.
So are you two actually expecting to show up at bart around 2:15pm? Just throwing this out there: you may not want to show up with a dozen other smashers, as our drivers don't exactly have unlimited space, so you may end up waiting at the bart station longer than you'd think for him/her to drop off the current carfull of smashers and return to bart.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Thanks King! =D Should I get your cell phone or someone else's so that I cant contact them when I arrive? Not sure exactly who i should be talking to haha.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It might be easier for everyone if you guys sectioned or just put whoever is picking people up by their names that way they know who to call etc. Doesn't matter tooo much though.

Also, do you guys have texts? If so I will just text king when we are almost to the station, if not I'll call him(I think that's who's getting us o.O).

Slhoka

Smash Lord
So are you two actually expecting to show up at bart around 2:15pm? Just throwing this out there: you may not want to show up with a dozen other smashers, as our drivers don't exactly have unlimited space, so you may end up waiting at the bart station longer than you'd think for him/her to drop off the current carfull of smashers and return to bart.
I know.
But waiting before or after the ride doesn't really matter, so if there are enough drivers available, it will be fine., If there aren't... too bad for us.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Is anyone from San Diego going to Havok's house for the Genesis Van/Carpool trip? I need a ride there.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Why didn't I see this thread earlier? :<

I'm arriving around 6:15 PM at the SFO airport and I expect to get off the BART at roughly 7:50 PM. If someone can drive me I'd greatly appreciate it. Who has that time slot?

EDIT: My phone number is 305-283-5675.

T-block

B2B TST
Yeah this is super late.

Arriving SFO at 1:48 pm, so we'll be at Pittsburg at around 3:50?

There's 10 people in my group.

I know it's late, so if you can't accomdate us, don't worry, but a ride would be greatly appreciated.

My number is 17802189345. Thanks

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
SORRY KING!!!!

I was garbage and looked at our RETURNING flight.

We arrive at 6:25 pm! So our ETA to the station is 8:02 pm. I have your number and will be contacting you for a ride thank you!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
SORRY KING!!!!

I was garbage and looked at our RETURNING flight.

We arrive at 6:25 pm! So our ETA to the station is 8:02 pm. I have your number and will be contacting you for a ride thank you!
So it's King who will be at BART around 8 PM? That's good to know. I'll contact him later.

AXE 09

Smash Master
My number is 520-508-5160.

And just in case if for some reason you can't reach me:

Taj's number is 623-217-0339

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Reminder:I'll be at the vary at 11am along with aposl and logic.

I'm about to get on my plane. Anyone willing to pick us up? Text me please.

443-370-2042

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So my flight got canceled :/. My new flight leaves at 1:20, no idea when it arrives I will post when I find out.

Top Bottom