• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekk

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, forgot about him, sorry lol.

So, it'll be (imo):

1st.tryhardmango/Armada
2nd.tryhardmango/Armada
3rd.Peepee/Hbox
4th.Peepee/Hbox
5thAxe + M2K

Not very accurate that's for sure, but can you even try to predict that Armada will beat mango ? Or that PP will beat Hbox again ?
As for Axe and M2K, I don't think they would beat any of the top 4 players (then again, it would be a nice surprise if they did).

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Just curious- why is everyone feeling so good about wobbles' chances? Has he been playing really well lately? I haven't seen any recent videos of him or noticed any good results from him in tourneys so I'm curious as to where, exactly, he's been showing this apparently fantastically exciting skill.
I dunno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTkzdnYl32g

People just making random stuff up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZZU8oXL2TA&feature=related

I wouldn't listen to them if I were you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Tju-DFDPc&feature=related

Doser

Smash Ace
Oh wow you beat a Pikachu main. Remind me why we should care? Axe has more style and grace than you will ever have. Get angry.

hectohertz

Smash Ace
don't listen to the troll wobbles. you've invented more new techniques than axe. axe does kinda move like he's magic though. powerteam?
oh also seriously how do you feel about wobbling not being banned

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

Oskar

Smash Cadet
Man, I'm honestly not even sure who to root for anymore. Part of me is pulling for Armada to finally bring home the gold. The guy has come soooo close so many times now haha. On the other hand I'd love to see Mango go all out and wreck everyone like he used to.

Any combination of Mango/Armada/Dr Peepee for Grand Finals would make me happy.

I dunno, I just want to see as many **** sets as possible.

strawhats

Smash Master
Oh yeah, forgot about him, sorry lol.

So, it'll be (imo):

1st.tryhardmango/Armada
2nd.tryhardmango/Armada
3rd.Peepee/Hbox
4th.Peepee/Hbox
5thAxe + M2K

Not very accurate that's for sure, but can you even try to predict that Armada will beat mango ? Or that PP will beat Hbox again ?
As for Axe and M2K, I don't think they would beat any of the top 4 players (then again, it would be a nice surprise if they did).
So like you know pp has beaten hbox the last 3/4 times they've played each other right?

:phone:

Fågelholken

Smash Apprentice
Sometimes when you flip a coin four times it comes up heads thrice.
This isn't about luck though, these are several long matches in several sets. You don't win tournies consistently like these two and get unlucky to the same person thrice.

TheGoat

Smash Ace
Alright two scenarios
one (most likely)
1. dr pp
2. armada
rest does not matter

scenario two
1. mango decides to try
2. dr pp
3. armada

I want to see hbox wreck everyone though. He can do it.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
I love how people put Mango in 1st if he try... everybody know that he's the best... only he need to tryhard and he will win xD

anyway... Someone search Ken and take him to Genesis 2 (a day left but... who cares)

Beat!

Smash Master
Axe's Falco will get wrecked by Armada. His Pika is usually able to take a game off him, but then Armada adapts and yeah

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Money on Armada.
Hope to see Mango flavoured Fox and some big name upsets too.

Lit

Smash Ace
1. Mango
2. PP
3. Armada
4. Axe
5. Hungrybox
6. M2K

If mango doesnt win and he "tries" than we are goin to have a new era of smash...

Pi

Smash Hero
wobbles going to plank brinstar w/ jigglypuff and auto win G2 i think he said

& mango officially said he's going to try at G2, he's been practicing n ****
so if he doesn't win ya'll need to seriously consider the possibility that he's not undisputed #1 any more

Lit

Smash Ace
Well we will see on sunday who brings the ship home... Just think if armada wins how crazy the US is going to be...

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
While I have complete respect for Mango as a player, I think that anyone here saying that him not trying is the only reason he hasn't been winning isn't good enough. Even if it is true, It seems to me like an extremely convenient thing to say whenever he doesn't win. And it is extremely unfair to people who have been consistently placing high to undermine their success with "Mango would win if he actually tried".

Even if it's true, he hasn't been winning. At what point do we ever stop saying that Mango is the best if everyone brushes it off as him not trying? :/

I'm not even saying he isn't the best cause he very well might not be trying. What i'm saying is, show some respect for the people who are putting effort in and don't undervalue their efforts with "Mango'd raep thme if he trys this time".

LLDL

Smash Hero
My money was on Eggm, but I don't think he ended up buying his ticket to go to this, so now my money is on Hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom