• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe General Super Mario Discussion Thread - "It'sa Me, Mario!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Yink, post on this page so that everyone can see your awesome Mario Kart avi! ^_^

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Mario Party 3 doesn't work in PJ64 (for me). It freezes my computer after you are shown where the star is :urg:
It works fine in Wii64 though.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I gotta use a wii for emulators cause my computer is even worse >_<

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So I decided to try and go through Super Mario Galaxy to clean up the remaining stars and stuff.

My face when I finished a couple Purple Coin Stars with 10 seconds remaining: :bee:
My face when the timer kept going and I was on the opposite side of the Star: :c

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Purple Coin Stars
I hated the toy level's purple coin star. You know the one where the platforms disappear from under you after a second or two? That was hard. I kept doing it in a way that stopped me from getting back to the star. :embarrass:

I still need to get all of the stars in that game. :3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm planning on getting a Wii on Black friday. : ]

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Sorry I haven't been posting in here a lot! I promise to show you guys the sheet though when I'm done with my 25 days of Mario Avis.

But of course, I didn't use every single Mario on the sheet, so I apologize for that. :c

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yeah I've changed it. Sorry I don't post in here a lot thanks to school but I'll try harder.

Thanks Tery :3

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ So is anyone getting Mario vs. Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem? I'm buying it, though I don't think many people know this game is coming out the 14th. ;p ♥

§leepy God

Smash Master
♣ So is anyone getting Mario vs. Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem? I'm buying it, though I don't think many people know this game is coming out the 14th. ;p ♥
I didn't even know there was another Mario vs Donkey Kong, so it's not the downloaded one but a new one that just came out? O_o

I never really liked the Mario vs. Donkey Kong games, to be honest.
I'm almost the same, but I liked the first one because it reminded me how amazing Donkey Kong GB was, but dislike the second and third one.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
The GB one was great. Never finished it though. The GBA one was fine. I could never get used to the DS one.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I'm guessing it will be Paper Mario. Yink, don't go changing it on me, now. :woman:

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

It got a very good review on ign (9.0) so I think I'll consider buying it. I would probably have gotten it at some point but after watching some videos I really have a craving to play it :p

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Are you following any guidelines for your avi progression, Yink? You're making it hard to guess. :3

I'll go with the next one being Fludd Mario, or whatever that Mario is called.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I started off with a timeline, and now I think I should stick to it. I threw this one in here to throw YOU guys off. :p

I'm 20 days in, only 5 more to go. Then I'll show you guys the sheet.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
When I played the final boss of Yoshi's Island DS, I thought the music was boring:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm7ULIgmIRU&#t=2m30s

Then I found out, there was an error which caused the intro to infinitely loop, leaving out the main part of the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtfrdVQtaAQ

I wonder how such a music glitch was overlooked, it would have made the battle wayyy more epic. ;_;
☯ I agree, the music didn't get me hype to beat the final boss like the first Yoshi's Island. It was hard to get 100% on the final level, 3x harder I'll say. I didn't like the final boss battle as well, though I admit it was more challenging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom