• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official General Post-DLC Discussion [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
they are announcing some thing on Thursday
I think that's more related to Pokken and Hyrule Warriors. We'd have heard something from Sakurai if Thursday's announcement was Smash.

----------------------------------

The Broadcast should be no later than next Wednesday. This is not related to the rumour, I think this because a fair portion of the audience will be occupied elsewhere from Thursday onwards

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Personally, I don't care for the many fans who claim there aren't a lot of good Nintendo characters left. There are, however, characters that at some point in the future might make for an awkward newcomer cohort.

If Isaac and K.Rool aren't added, and don't have a new appearance and or game, their inclusion in the next Smash (so think several years down the road) will seem off the wall based on the reactions of some fans who don't follow Smash as closely as we do. Wonder Red would also meet a similar fate. I can't really think of too many other characters who are truly standout options.

Inklings on the other hand have quite a bit of popularity and are probably going to stick around.

I mean...I guess I KINDA agree, but mostly disagree. No matter how you slice it, there aren't a TON of high quality candidates left with appeal in spades.

The thing with 3rd parties is that they were never meant to represent Nintendo. That was fan criteria. The additions of Ryu and Cloud show that the 3rd parties are meant to represent gaming. The rest of the roster represents Nintendo well. All but 5 characters come from Nintendo games.

Anyway, I think we're getting that broadcast either by the end of this week, or sometime next week. It won't be any later than that imo.
Interesting points...but another thing to consider...the ballot is more than just 'who do you want for smash' as said characters like K Rool and Isaac would've likely gotten a noticeable presence and Nintendo thus understands that fans want to see these characters return also...by the next Smash game both K Rool and Isaac for example could be very relevant...at least if Nintendo actually decides to follow through with their current popularity...

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
By the way, what was all this talk over the Smash Broadcast being "The Last One"?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
By the way, what was all this talk over the Smash Broadcast being "The Last One"?
If I remember correctly, the Nintendo of Europe's site for the Direct described it as such back when Cloud was revealed.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
On that note, I'll bring this up, since it's always fun to discuss, mainly from how, in my opinion, under-discussed it is. As unlikely as it is to happen, what would be your reaction to Henry Fleming? Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. may not have sold too well, but Sakurai is a fan of strategy games, so I wouldn't say it's impossible that he'd see potential and go with it, but still. How would you react? How would you like to see it done?
I Honestly don't like the idea. STEAM is a one game series with little demonstrated importance to nintendo.
There are far too many larger and more important series who are yet to get characters. Wars, Starfy, Chibi-Robo, Excitebike, Pushmo, Custom Robo, Rhythm Heaven, Golden Sun, I could go on..

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
So are we even considering the ballot anymore or what? I mean, you can't say character popularity doesn't matter no matter how you interpret it. The ballot character isn't going to be Henry or Muddy Mole, for starters. Those are characters they'd put in the base game to start with because people wouldn't buy them separate.

Issac I don't think has a chance in the ballot because GS is pretty old, the last game killed it off, and to top it off Camealot has gone on the record multiple times to say that they'd rather make Mario Sports games because they're easier to make and actually sell. Likewise, I don't see Retro or Monolith touching Golden Sun because they'd rather make their own IP or continue Xenoblade. He's popular on forums, but the average Smash fan probably doesn't have an interest in him unless he looks OP. Probably won't either because he would be more about traps and stuff instead of spamming Fsmash.

K. Rool, again, hasn't had a major appearance in ages. His last appearances were Mario Supper Sluggers as a minor player and a difficult unlock in Barrel Blast. DKCR and TF has had no Kremlings at all, and since the decision was at Miamoto's word, it's a slim chance that we'll see them in the next DKC game. And that's assuming we're even getting another DKC game. He's a character that doesn't have a really appealing design either... When it comes to selling a DLC character that's a pretty import aspect.

Looking at more recent Nintendo characters... Impa's just another character in HW. People would rather play as Zant or Volga because, again, they're really cool looking. FE votes are divided, there's already five FE characters, and none of the choices have really good moveset potential. Bandana Dee and (Captain) Toad still aren't really interesting characters, although Dee has a bit of an advantage because he's been dubbed the only "possible" Kirby character. With Toad, well, Metal Mario probably has more votes. If we didn't already have three Marios already I'd say he has a decent chance.

Dry Bowser on the other hand is a pretty popular character and definitely somebody the younger crowd would want and play as, while also "predating" Metal Mario as far as most are concerned. A Sonic character, while technically not a Nintendo character, they already have the rights to Sonic and most characters as trophies. Sonic's fanbase is still pretty active though, and besides the votes being split between a bunch of characters it's probably more likely then most other "popular" Nintendo characters. They could count the votes by series as well, and that'd significantly boost the chances of a Sonic character.

Other then that... Inkling wouldn't be a bad bet if not for Sakurai probably wanting roster parity and wanting Inkling to be accurate, which is to say that Inkling wouldn't feel right with just a puddle of goo. You'd need to cover the whole stage for it to feel right. Only other idea is if they go by series and include a Pokemon, although it's hard to find a single Pokemon everybody could get behind since we have the big ones.

I mean, we're really running out of big characters here. Most, if not all of the Nintendo icons were present in Brawl.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Can I just say. I don't follow fan rules. And I always condemn any that I see, so if I point one out (and it's not the first time), you'll know why. If Sakurai clearly did not say something then it's not a rule. Of course, he changes his mind as well so only super important ones like no 4th parties, I accept as a 'rule'.

Anyways.....
I have a feeling one of the characters will be Inkling because I doubt Nintendo would not want to capitalize on Splatoon, and help secure Splatoon 2 to be some sort of a success as Smash acts as a advertising game in a way. It helps Inklings are popular.

D

Deleted member

On that note, I'll bring this up, since it's always fun to discuss, mainly from how, in my opinion, under-discussed it is. As unlikely as it is to happen, what would be your reaction to Henry Fleming? Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. may not have sold too well, but Sakurai is a fan of strategy games, so I wouldn't say it's impossible that he'd see potential and go with it, but still. How would you react? How would you like to see it done?

I'm not that into Paper Mario, personally, but Bandana Dee could be fun.
Fleming better not happen before Sami (especially after PM):

1447979144595.jpg

Honest, with Snake gone, it'd be nice to see ANYONE take over his moveset, and AW was an awesome series that could use a reboot.

In all honesty, it doesn't so much matter, reading the notes and posts, PM Sami was gonna be amazing, with her fighting style, and her badass punky attitude. Somehow I doubt Smash 4 would do her the same way.

Too bad she'll never see the light of day... ;_;

@CodeBlue_ I'll reply to you later dude. Too much to cover, and I wanna play XCX :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Taking a moveset from another character is stupid IMO. Just saying.

Also, my pick for an AW rep would be Andy seeing as he's the main character of the franchise.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Honestly I felt it was plausible even before Hyrule Warriors. :p Sure, only the Pig form of Ganon's ever wielded one, but at the same time the only way Robin's able to wield Nosferatu is in his Dark Mage/Sorcerer class, yet he does so in Smash as a Tactician. It just cements my belief that if one form can do it, the other should be able to, as well. :p

Plus tridents are awesome. Aquaman's so fun in Injustice.
I think the idea did not have that much support earlier, limited only to older fans.

This will give it more attention, which it deserves.

:231:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
With Toad, well, Metal Mario probably has more votes. If we didn't already have three Marios already I'd say he has a decent chance.
If this is true(which let's be honest, it isn't), the smash fan base would have to have some serious hate agenda against Toad to the point of sheer idiocy. Not least because Metal Mario's a stupid idea with the Metal Box being a thing. You can literally play as him already.

Luckily I have faith more people voted for Captain/Toad than Metal Mario as one has a game to himself, a fanbase(albeit not a vocal one), and a desire to play as a character unplayable in the game at current, and the other is a Mario made of another substance that isn't Paper Mario.

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
So are we even considering the ballot anymore or what? I mean, you can't say character popularity doesn't matter no matter how you interpret it. The ballot character isn't going to be Henry or Muddy Mole, for starters. Those are characters they'd put in the base game to start with because people wouldn't buy them separate.

Issac I don't think has a chance in the ballot because GS is pretty old, the last game killed it off, and to top it off Camealot has gone on the record multiple times to say that they'd rather make Mario Sports games because they're easier to make and actually sell. Likewise, I don't see Retro or Monolith touching Golden Sun because they'd rather make their own IP or continue Xenoblade. He's popular on forums, but the average Smash fan probably doesn't have an interest in him unless he looks OP. Probably won't either because he would be more about traps and stuff instead of spamming Fsmash.

K. Rool, again, hasn't had a major appearance in ages. His last appearances were Mario Supper Sluggers as a minor player and a difficult unlock in Barrel Blast. DKCR and TF has had no Kremlings at all, and since the decision was at Miamoto's word, it's a slim chance that we'll see them in the next DKC game. And that's assuming we're even getting another DKC game. He's a character that doesn't have a really appealing design either... When it comes to selling a DLC character that's a pretty import aspect.

Looking at more recent Nintendo characters... Impa's just another character in HW. People would rather play as Zant or Volga because, again, they're really cool looking. FE votes are divided, there's already five FE characters, and none of the choices have really good moveset potential. Bandana Dee and (Captain) Toad still aren't really interesting characters, although Dee has a bit of an advantage because he's been dubbed the only "possible" Kirby character. With Toad, well, Metal Mario probably has more votes. If we didn't already have three Marios already I'd say he has a decent chance.

Dry Bowser on the other hand is a pretty popular character and definitely somebody the younger crowd would want and play as, while also "predating" Metal Mario as far as most are concerned. A Sonic character, while technically not a Nintendo character, they already have the rights to Sonic and most characters as trophies. Sonic's fanbase is still pretty active though, and besides the votes being split between a bunch of characters it's probably more likely then most other "popular" Nintendo characters. They could count the votes by series as well, and that'd significantly boost the chances of a Sonic character.

Other then that... Inkling wouldn't be a bad bet if not for Sakurai probably wanting roster parity and wanting Inkling to be accurate, which is to say that Inkling wouldn't feel right with just a puddle of goo. You'd need to cover the whole stage for it to feel right. Only other idea is if they go by series and include a Pokemon, although it's hard to find a single Pokemon everybody could get behind since we have the big ones.

I mean, we're really running out of big characters here. Most, if not all of the Nintendo icons were present in Brawl.
You put too much stock in relevancy, to the point where it just sounds like you are knocking down the popular characters in order to promote your own characters and agendas. If relevancy mattered, Ike, Sheik, Ness, Lucas, Roy etc., would all get cut or would have never been added anyway. Relevancy is a tiny factor. I'd go so far as to say Shulk isn't relevant since his game had such a minor impact sales wise, he may as well be irrelevant. Metal Mario is more popular than Toad? That's ridiculous. Everything you have said here is ridiculous. Dry Bowser?

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
If this is true(which let's be honest, it isn't), the smash fan base would have to have some serious hate agenda against Toad to the point of sheer idiocy. Not least because Metal Mario's a stupid idea with the Metal Box being a thing. You can literally play as him already.

Luckily I have faith more people voted for Captain/Toad than Metal Mario as one has a game to himself, a fanbase(albeit not a vocal one), and a desire to play as a character unplayable in the game at current, and the other is a Mario made of another substance that isn't Paper Mario.
Metal Mario remains one of the most popular characters in both MK7 and MK8. Toad, not so much... To the point where Miamoto's questioned why people even like him at all.

Metal Mario is pretty much his own character at this point. Again, not too popular with the older crowd, but younger folks care about him a good deal. Metal Mario isn't normal Mario with a metal box just like Paper Mario isn't just Mario paperized.

Still think they'd go with Dry Bowser instead though, since there's a lot of overlap in popularity and there's already two slower and more powerful Marios.

RoseyBetch

Smash Journeyman
The reason I think K Rool would still be plausible for the next game even if he doesn't make it as DLC is that he has the costume. Nintendo brought him back to make a costume, not for no reason. They knew he was popular and if the support continues as it is, we might see him return in the next Smash.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
One of these days, Rhythm Heaven will get some representation.

Be it DLC or SSB5, it's a popular series that continues to get new entries. Whether it be a specific character(s) like Chorus Kids, or a amalgamation of several games like Mr. Game & Watch, I'll be first in the metaphorical line to buy him/her/them.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
On that note, I'll bring this up, since it's always fun to discuss, mainly from how, in my opinion, under-discussed it is. As unlikely as it is to happen, what would be your reaction to Henry Fleming? Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. may not have sold too well, but Sakurai is a fan of strategy games, so I wouldn't say it's impossible that he'd see potential and go with it, but still. How would you react? How would you like to see it done?.
I played the demo for Code Name STEAM, and it was pretty fun. I wouldn't mind Henry Fleming (as long as they hire a new voice actor). Of course, I think I'd prefer Advance Wars getting a character first because I played it constantly throughout my teenage years and it's got a pretty decent-sized history. But really, I'd be cool with some non-FE strategy game representation overall. Heck, it wasn't just Melee that brought Fire Emblem to the west, but also the rising popularity of strategy games through Advance Wars.

On the subject of Ganondorf... I feel like he needs a really good mix of magic and sword/trident. And a better aerial game, maybe even a hover mechanic similar to Peach, considering most of his fight in Ocarina of Time is spent with him hovering above the arena. Hell, if someone else takes over the next installment of Smash, I hope they just outright start over with him. I know there are people who like him how he is and I don't wanna step on their toes, but it infuriates me that one of my favorite villains is seemingly forever relegated to "afterthought clone" who could've had so much more.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
You put too much stock in relevancy, to the point where it just sounds like you are knocking down the popular characters in order to promote your own characters and agendas. If relevancy mattered, Ike, Sheik, Ness, Lucas, Roy etc., would all get cut or would have never been added anyway. Relevancy is a tiny factor. I'd go so far as to say Shulk isn't relevant since his game had such a minor impact sales wise, he may as well be irrelevant. Metal Mario is more popular than Toad? That's ridiculous. Everything you have said here is ridiculous. Dry Bowser?
There's a difference between DLC you have to buy separately then being included in the base game, and naturally they prefer to avoid cuts. Roy and Lucas existed in previous Smash games and coasted off of that.

Play Mario Kart online and count the number of Toads you see to Metal Marios. Or Mario Tennis, although Ultra Smash has Dry Bowser instead and in the 3DS game Metal Mario's unlock was a weird QR code promotion...

The reason I think K Rool would still be plausible for the next game even if he doesn't make it as DLC is that he has the costume. Nintendo brought him back to make a costume, not for no reason. They knew he was popular and if the support continues as it is, we might see him return in the next Smash.
Or the costumes are Sakurai's way of saying the character is impossible. We don't know for sure.

On the subject of Ganondorf... I feel like he needs a really good mix of magic and sword/trident. And a better aerial game, maybe even a hover mechanic similar to Peach, considering most of his fight in Ocarina of Time is spent with him hovering above the arena. Hell, if someone else takes over the next installment of Smash, I hope they just outright start over with him. I know there are people who like him how he is and I don't wanna step on their toes, but it infuriates me that one of my favorite villains is seemingly forever relegated to "afterthought clone" who could've had so much more.
Thing is that you're more-or-less describing Mewtwo, besides the weight. If they gave him a float you'd both be diluting Peach's gimmick and now Dorf needs something else ridiculously nerfed for balance. Probably weight, or maybe something involving speed because now he's a juggernaught. Just like with Mewtwo, a character can't have it all.

Last edited:

Ghoulheim

Smash Rookie
So , I really want to buy this character bundle , but I think there's a chance ... maybe , I dunno if it happened in the past, of a sale with all the dlc characters ( including cloud ) showing up on christmas... So the thing is , should I just buy the characters now and buy cloud later ? As this kind of x-mas sale ever happened in the past or am I speculating too much ?
Sorry if the message is somewhat incoherent, I am very tired.
PS- Also dunno if this is the right place to post this.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
So , I really want to buy this character bundle , but I think there's a chance ... maybe , I dunno if it happened in the past, of a sale with all the dlc characters ( including cloud ) showing up on christmas... So the thing is , should I just buy the characters now and buy cloud later ? As this kind of x-mas sale ever happened in the past or am I speculating too much ?
Sorry if the message is somewhat incoherent, I am very tired.
PS- Also dunno if this is the right place to post this.
Eh, probably relevant enough.

There's never been a sale for Smash, although a final bundle of characters is likely. I'd wait for the presentation.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
Thing is that you're more-or-less describing Mewtwo, besides the weight. If they gave him a float you'd both be diluting Peach's gimmick and now Dorf needs something else ridiculously nerfed for balance. Probably weight, or maybe something involving speed because now he's a juggernaught. Just like with Mewtwo, a character can't have it all.
Y'know, while I get that, your post made me realize he totally should've been a clone of Mewtwo in the first place. :p Dark Magic Orb attack? Check. Teleport magic? Check. Reflect projectiles? Check. Weird looking tail slam attack? Che- okay, maybe not. But yeah, I know he can't have it all, same reason we can't get *insert highly requested villain* at their full power, either. Doesn't change that I want him fully de-cloned, at the very least.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Metal Mario remains one of the most popular characters in both MK7 and MK8. Toad, not so much... To the point where Miamoto's questioned why people even like him at all.

Metal Mario is pretty much his own character at this point. Again, not too popular with the older crowd, but younger folks care about him a good deal. Metal Mario isn't normal Mario with a metal box just like Paper Mario isn't just Mario paperized.

Still think they'd go with Dry Bowser instead though, since there's a lot of overlap in popularity and there's already two slower and more powerful Marios.
Pink Gold Peach is popular in this Mario Kart too. Heavy characters are just generally better in Mario Kart 8.
Mario Kart 64 was a different story; Toad was top tier there.
Strange argument to use who is most used in each individual Mario Kart game as a direct correllation to popularity in general. People just pick the top tiers depending on the game.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
We now return to your regularly scheduled DLC Thread.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Jesus ****ing christ, this isn't the 'post random pics' thread.

A good buddy of mine Opossum Opossum would like a word with you lot. And I also have a question about S.T.E.A.M in Smash. How would a S.T.E.A.M character play?
There'd be a STEAM mechanic that effects their stats in some way. Probably for movement speed and attacks with weapons.
As long as the FS is A.B.E I don't really mind.

Troykv

Smash Master

Well, I just want to be specific with the Fire Emblem votes be mostly divided between Anna, Lyn, Micaiah, probably Chrom; and I'm unsure about the newer characters (Kamui/Corrin and Azura) the other characters has even lower votes in a notable way.

But otherwise I agree... Smash Bros already has most of the BIG Nintendo Characters; and the only character that would left are already deconfirmed (Toad and Ridley) or in a weird sittuation (K. Rool)... And Inkling.

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
Well, I just want to be specific with the Fire Emblem votes be mostly divided between Anna, Lyn, Micaiah, probably Chrom; and I'm unsure about the newer characters (Kamui/Corrin and Azura) the other characters has even lower votes in a notable way.

But otherwise I agree... Smash Bros already has most of the BIG Nintendo Characters; and the only character that would left are already deconfirmed (Toad and Ridley) or in a weird sittuation (K. Rool)... And Inkling.
Was Toad deconfirmed? I don't remember that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Jesus ****ing christ, this isn't the 'post random pics' thread.

A good buddy of mine Opossum Opossum would like a word with you lot. And I also have a question about S.T.E.A.M in Smash. How would a S.T.E.A.M character play?
I wrote this up a few weeks ago; I think it does him and his game justice.

(Also, just so Schnee117 Schnee117 doesn't hate me, I made this under the assumption that Lincoln piloting A.B.E. would be an Assist Trophy. :p)

General Playstyle Description: Henry Fleming's main gimmick comes in the form of his steam tank: a meter is displayed by his HUD portrait, a la Little Mac's KO Meter, that displays steam in a cylindrical tank. As Henry uses his specials, the steam in the tank depletes. Upon depletion, Henry's specials become incredibly weak. Steam can be restored by staying in place or not using your specials for a while.The less he uses these moves, the more steam he has, and the more damage these specials do. A different take on a resource-management type of character. However, for his non-Special moves, Henry is actually quite adept at close-quarter combat. Being that he is a Civil War veteran, he's trained in all sort of combat. For example, his throws are based around his special Push mechanic from the game, while his smashes involve hitting the foe over the head with the butt of his rifle. His Side Smash could make use of a shoulder bash move. Henry's seen war and has done his training, leading to a sort of militaristic vibe to his normal moves.

Neutral Special - Eagle Rifle - Henry draws his rifle and takes aim, while aiming, he can move slowly to keep the target in his sight. Afterwards, he shoots out three steam-fired bullets with comic-book aesthetics (to get around the whole "no real guns" thing more easily). To add a bit of fun, it is possible to adjust Henry's aim mid-fire, allowing for projectile pressure and mix-ups, or to catch an opponent if they try to jump away. This move uses about one third of Henry's Steam Tank.

Side Special - Steam Crossbow - Henry draws out his subweapon, the Steam Crossbow, and fires a single bolt in a rather quick strike. It has a bit of lag after its use, but it's powerful if used on a weakpoint: in this case, the back of an opponent. It costs one Steam unit to use, but it's not the greatest move to use if the opponent is facing you. However, it does much more damage when sweet-spotted, making it a situational attack.

Up Special - S.T.E.A.M. Jetpack - Henry gets somewhat free flight upwards, though not quite as much as R.O.B., using his steam-powered jetpack. As a trade-off for its less-than-R.O.B. vertical distance, hitting the foe while using this does damage and leaves a burn effect, doing even more if they're hit from underneath with the exhaust fumes. This pack is not attached to Henry's boiler; as such, using it doesn't bring his Steam Level down.

Down Special - Overwatch - While it appears to be another Counter, Overwatch is quite unique. If the opponent is in the midst of using a projectile attack, using Overwatch as it's about to hit will cause time to slow down temporarily (a la Shulk's Vision) while Henry fires his Eagle Rifle at the slowed-down opponent, helping to ensure a hit. This uses the same amount of steam as the normal Eagle Rifle attack to prevent it from being spammed. A purely projectile counter attack that isn't a reflector. If the foe is on the ground, it also has the chance to stun briefly.

Final Smash - Eagle Strike - Henry takes aim at the foe with his Eagle Rifle and, if it connects, stuns the foe. Afterwards, Henry takes out an eagle-shaped explosive and lobs it at the foe, yelling "Let Freedom Ring!" as Red, White, and BOOM plays in the background. The resulting explosion has extremely high knockback. Similar to Robin's Pair Up, if this move connects, Henry's steam tank is completely refilled.

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
DKCR and TF has had no Kremlings at all, and since the decision was at Miamoto's word, it's a slim chance that we'll see them in the next DKC game.
Wait. Is Miyamoto really the one who prevented the Kremlings from getting into the 2010s DKC games? I think he was also the one responsible for convincing Intelligent Systems to remove TTYD aspects in Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Honestly. I have no idea who will be added as DLC. Sakurai is just too unpredictable to the point that we can't take fan-made rules seriously anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom