• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official General Post-DLC Discussion [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I was serious about yesterday.
I will always be sad that Game Freak pushed :4greninja: instead of Hawlucha.

Pika Libre in Pokken is the icing on the "Who's Hawlucha?" cake.
If he can't beat a second Pikachu to a Pokemon fighter, he probably won't ever get into Smash Bros.

I want my luchadore chicken goddammit...:ohwell:

Sceptile4Smash

Smash Ace
NNID
waterbottle12
Veterans
Wolf
Snake

Newcomers
Sceptile
Rayman
Bandana Dee

Past stages
Fountain of Dreams
Yoshi's Island (Brawl) for the Wii U version
Brinstar Depths
Fourside
Shadow Moses Island
Paper Mario for the Wii U version
Prism Tower for the Wii U version
Unova league for the Wii U version
Spear Pillar

New Stages
Bowser's Castle
Bowser Express from 3D world
A Kirby Rainbow Curse stage

Modes/Additional content
Story mode
Target Test similar to Melee
More music
Offline Tournament mode

This is not a prediction, this is just what I mostly want and I don't expect all of this either.

Last edited:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Ice has four weaknesses and Grass has five...Ice is strong against grass....as well as dragons which is arguably the strongest type in the game (grass is weak against dragons)

and also my favourite pokemon is an Ice type...

So...no I wouldn't say it is worse...
Grass also has a lot of types it resists too. It also beats Water which is probably the best type in the game and only one of two types that beats Water. Ice's gimmick is it beats Dragon but Water Pokemon can learn ice attacks for whatever reason. I'm sure a big reason Fairy had to be made was because Ice, Dragon's true weakness, was so bad.

Pokemon needs a huge re-balance, similar to Gold/Silver. Ice is one of the types that was made bad for no reason. For instance, water beats ice. Why? Wouldn't you expect Ice to be better since it freezes water? That alone would make Ice viable.

Veterans
Wolf
Snake

Newcomers
Sceptile
Rayman
Bandana Dee

Past stages
Fountain of Dreams
Yoshi's Island (Brawl) for the Wii U version
Brinstar Depths
Fourside
Shadow Moses Island
Paper Mario for the Wii U version
Prism Tower for the Wii U version
Unova league for the Wii U version
Spear Pillar

New Stages
Bowser's Castle
Bowser Express from 3D world
A Kirby Rainbow Curse stage

Modes/Additional content
Story mode
Target Test similar to Melee
More music
Offline Tournament mode

This is not a prediction, this is just what I mostly want and I don't expect all of this either.
Actually, I'd love if they added Target Test back and made it like Brawl. I assume the problem with Target Test now is the number of characters, but it's so much better than Target Blast. I would love if they added a minigame to classic mode.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
For characters, I don't care what Sakurai does anymore and I'll be happy with what he gives us.

Same goes for Mii Costumes.

But for stages, the game NEEDS a Bowser stage!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Since everyone is doing it, here is my top 3 most wanted for each category:

Veterans:
Wolf

He's the only veteran I'm interested in right now.

Newcomers:
Professor Layton
Gallade
*Descole

*Yes, these are my top 3 most wanted. For a more realistic list, I can tell you now that Azura from FE:Fates and Bandana Dee both make my 4th and 5th most wanted characters respectively, so you can work it out from there.

Past stages:
Fourside
Fountain of Dreams
Spear Pillar (just use Dialga as the main legendary stage hazard since Palkia is already a PokeBall Summon)

New stages:
London/Azran Sanctuary
Cave of Origin (Using its OmegaRuby design with Primal Groudon as the Stage Boss since Kyogre is already a PokeBall Summon)
Lor Starcutter

Mii Costumes:
Some Pokemon Trainer (preferably Champion Steven, Champion Cynthia, or N Harmonia)
*A BlazBlue character/GuiltyGear character (preferably Ragna or Noel for the Blazblue character, and probably Sol for the GuiltyGear character)
Various Layton characters assuming Layton becomes playable (preferably Luke, Emmy, Flora, and Descole)

*I know this is mostly a longshot, but considering Tekken and Virtua Fighter got Mii Costumes and they had little impact on Nintendo history, I don't think it's entirely impossible.

Added Options:
More Music
Battlefield Alpha Forms
Adventure Mode

Last edited:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Water melts ice.

Goes both ways.
When you think Ice, you think cold and freezing. Water's ability to melt ice has more to do with heat moves better through water relative to air. Its not an innate property (that water causes melting) and has more to do with temperature. But Ice represents cold, so it would make more sense for it to make the water freeze. From a balance perspective, this makes more sense as well since water has 2 weaknesses and Ice has a ton more. Doing this would make Ice a very viable type and a counter-pick to some of the best types in the game.....instead of what it is now which is a ****ty Water pokemon.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
My personal headcanon is that Dr Mario isn't actually Mario in a doctor coat at all.
He's a professional doctor who's second name is Mario.
Dr Luigi, that's actually Luigi perusing a career in Medicine
Nurse Peach is simply Peach doing Volunteer Work

Also Wolf, K.Rool, Maybe Rhythm Heaven character

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Veterans
Wolf
Ice Climbers(but since they're impossible, Pichu works fine)
Snake

Newcomers
Brian(Quest 64)
Master Chief(I really love Halo, and he could be quite interesting)
Shovel Knight(He'd be rather fun)
Inklings(I've grown on them lately)
King K. Rool(Awesome character with tons of potential)

Mii Costumes
Pokemon Trainer(I don't think he has a real chance as playable anymore, so this'll do. Probably a Brawler or a Swordfighter(using a Fishing Rod as a weapon))
Shantae(Although I'm not sure it'll happen due to her costume being less than appropriate...)
Nightmare(Seriously, he'd be a great Swordfighter)
Ridley(I can't see him being playable this time around due to Sakurai's statements, but this'll do~)

Others
Generic Target Test(justified due to way too many characters. Not as good as personalized, though)
Adventure Mode(Smash Run is great, but this would be nice too)
Ability to erase unlocked Characters/Stages(Meaning you can unlock them again. Although this really was more wanted in Brawl, as 4 is pretty fast in unlocking everyone)

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Veterans:
Wolf - He was my Brawl main and I don't understand why he isn't here yet, he has everything going for him
Squirtle + Ivysaur, I know people will complain that we'll have too many pokemon but I don't really think it's a big deal, they're iconic and have unique movesets which I'm sad weren't carried over into Smash 4

Newcomers:
Dixie - My most wanted character right now, not only is she adorable she could be a really fun character with gliding similar to Peach, plus the possibility of a Tropical Freeze stage is amazing
Krystal - Staff, nuf said
Impa - Badass warrior lady and one of the few important reoccuring characters in Zelda, I'd also except Tetra though

Returning Stages:
Saffron City
Sector Z
Peach's Castle
New Pork City
Brinstar Depths
Fourside
Fountain of Dreams
Spear Pillar
Mute City and Magicant on Wii U version

New Stages:
Snowmad Ship - The stage takes place upon the ship at the top of a frozen DK Island, most of the ship is coated in snow and there are ice patches all around which will cause you to slip, Fredrick is a stage boss and he'll shoot ice dragons along the stage and cause them to rain down from above, these raining ones will cause even more ice patches to appear. After Fredrick is defeated the horn he carries is blown and flowers will fly around the stage, unfreezing it and attack all fighters except for the one that got the last hit.

Thorntail hollow - It takes place in Thorntail hollow from Star Fox Adventures, there's dinosaurs in the background, that's all I've got

The Dreamstalk - This stage is based on Kirby Triple Deluxe and is a vertical scrolling stage, it's not as bad as other ones though as it's fairly slow. Fighters will fight on leaves leading up to Dedede's castle, when up there Queen Sectionia will appear, attacking fighters.

Mii Costumes:
Brawler:
Calem and Serena (Pokemon X and Y)
Poo (Earthbound)
Black Shadow
Medli
Mona (WarioWare)

Gunner:
Galactic Federation armour
Dark Samus
Slippy
Peppy
Falco
Octolings
Skull Kid (Using his horn)
9-Volt (WarioWare)
Jeff (Earthbound)

Swordfighter:
Samurai Goroh
Medusa
Someone from Golden sun (Isaac if he doesn't get in, anyone else if he does)
Tetra
Zant
Ashei
Agitha
Takamaru
Ashley (Warioware)
Masked Man
Wild Gunman

Other: Zelda's Dress, Peach's Dress

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well, have is my top 3 most wanted for each category:

Veterans:
Snake

Only veteran I truly want. What a crime, someone indifferent to Wolf.

Newcomers:

Sylux - Acknowledging that it's semi-obscure, if Metroid were somehow picked for a DLC character in the first place, it has absolutely everything going for it. But only if Metroid is actually looked at, which I don't have much faith in happening.

King K. Rool - The amount of effort put in by the fanbase is amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if the costume were a death sentence in the end, but at least he was recognized.

Rayman - One of my pipe dreams following the trophy reveal in 2014.

The highest priorities for me when Snake is excluded(who is still my second most wanted regardless); every other candidate I'm neutral towards save very specific cases where I've been soured completely towards the character.

Past stages:

Frigate Orpheon(if we get no Metroid newcomer I would enjoy the return of FO)

Spear Pillar(favorite Brawl stage bar Shadow Moses, just omit sausage hydra Palkia)

Shadow Moses(if Snake returns)

New stages:

Oubliette - Most recognized area from Sylux's home game barring Vesper Defense Outpost, and can host another boss hazard with the potential to be more varied than any other in the form of Gorea.

yyyyyyeah really nothing else. Same deal with characters.

Mii Costumes:

* Federation Force Marine - With Woolly World, Splatoon and Super Mario Maker as examples, game promotion via non-character content is a thing.
* Weavel - Barring Sylux, most humanoid of the Hunters from the game of the same name, and thus a perfect fit.
* Sylux - If it doesn't make it on the roster(which I'm ready to accept), second best alternative.
* Shovel Knight - I see this as a likely outcome from the rumor at this point.
* Vile - God, he just screams Mii costume. Lemme have an X vs Vile Mii battle, yes?

Added Options:

Adventure Mode
Expanded Amiibo use

Last edited:

randy2dope

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't be blindsided by rayman appearing but after cloud appearing it only seems there is big shoes to fill the next character slot . But I think a vet is very likely with the newcomer ballot winner announcement

Andyomon00

Smash Apprentice
NNID
andtomon00
3DS FC
0301-9874-0642
Veterans

Wolf - I feel like he was arbitrarily cut from the game for no reason, he was unique enough from the rest of the star fox crew to justify his return. Plus he's the only veteran that would make sense to return

Newcomers

Inklings - Unique characters from a really fun game which represents a new era of Nintendo's creativity, with lots of potential for a really fun moveset

Geno - A criminally underused character from a great game, would be a great call back to Nintendo's involvement with Square (Plus with Cloud in the game, Geno's chances are helped quite a bit)

Impa - We need another Zelda rep who isn't of the 3 main characters(or their various forms), So why not a character who is just as important to the world of Zelda as Impa

Stages(Spoiler: I want a bunch of tournament legal stages)

Yoshi's island(Brawl):for Wii U

Yoshi's Story(Melee)

Fountain of Dreams(Melee)

Inkopolis(New)

Forest Maze(New)

A Stage from Skyward Sword(New)

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So something that just occurred to me as I was juicing my oranges at work.

The reason Nintendo executives supposedly had problems with Snake getting into Brawl was because Metal Gear Solid seemed like a "Sony product".

Now we have Cloud Strife, protagonist of one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time, well known for being on PLAYSTATION. Final Fantasy has been on several consoles, but FFVII is a Sony game, plain and simple.

It just made me think of that. This doesn't mean it means anything, but something to think about.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, if everyone's doing it...

- Wolf
- Snake
- Ivysaur
- Inklings: I could easily see them using ink in limited amounts, forcing you to spread ink everywhere to recharge. It'd be such a fresh, new gimmick.
- King K. Rool: Why not? :p
- Shovel Knight: Again, why not? :p
- Hanenbow: Yeah, I like that stage. Sue me!
- Poké Floats: That would be so awesome!
- New Pork City: Lucas needs his stage back! Also, it's too awesome!
- Bowser-themed stage: I don't care what, just something, ANYTHING based on the Koopa King!
- Dr. Mario stage: They planned to make one, but didn't!
- Rhythm Heaven stage: Same as above.

Of course, I'd also like stages based on the newcomers, but Nintendo always did that with newcomer DLC, so it kinda goes without saying...

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Vetrans
  • Wolf
  • Ice Climbers
  • Pichu
  • Young Link
  • Ivysaur
  • Squirtle
Newcomers
  • Bomberman
  • King K. Rool
  • Giegue
  • Ridley
  • Impa
  • Geno
Alternate Costumes
  • Mecha Mewtwo
  • Masked Lucina
  • Hooded Robin (Male & Female)
  • Helmetless Megaman
  • White & Orange Yoshi
  • Dark Link (Alph Treatment/ More Detail)
  • Blood Falcon (Alph Treatment/ More Detail)
Modes
  • Adventure Mode
  • Break The Targets
  • Board The Platforms
  • New Stock New Character
  • Online Stock Matches
Mii Costumes
  • Klonoa
  • Billy Hatcher
  • Alex Kidd
  • Jack Frost
  • NiGHTs
  • Knuckles
  • Tails
  • Arle Nadja
  • Black Mage
  • White Mage
  • Moogle
  • Cactuar
  • Crono
  • Phoenix Wright
Trophies
  • King (Tekken)
  • Yoshimitsu (Tekken)
  • Blanka (Street Fighter)
  • Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
  • Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Felicia (Darkstalkers) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Tharja (Fire Emblem) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Grass also has a lot of types it resists too. It also beats Water which is probably the best type in the game and only one of two types that beats Water. Ice's gimmick is it beats Dragon but Water Pokemon can learn ice attacks for whatever reason. I'm sure a big reason Fairy had to be made was because Ice, Dragon's true weakness, was so bad.

Pokemon needs a huge re-balance, similar to Gold/Silver. Ice is one of the types that was made bad for no reason. For instance, water beats ice. Why? Wouldn't you expect Ice to be better since it freezes water? That alone would make Ice viable.
Water is the most common type but it is far from being the best...also Fairy was not introduced due to Ice being a bad type, Fairy was introduced because Dragon was too overpowered, Ice is one of the rarest types in the game in addition to dragon's rarity thus less pokemon benefited from having STAB super-effective against dragons...hence why a new type was added...keep in mind most dragon are 4x weak against Ice types attacks anyway...only one is 4x weak to fairy...

Water resists ice but it is not strong against it...but Ice has Freeze-Dry...ice also has a one-hit KO move and its own status effect, it has some things going for it...

I'm not saying that Ice is a good type but it isn't the worst, and it is far from a useless 'gimmick'...statistically speaking Bug is the weakest type anyway...

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Most Wanted Top 3

Veterans

Wolf
Ice Climbers
Squirtle

Newcomers

Geno
Banjo Kazooie
Skull Kid

Past Stages

Fountain of Dreams
Pokemon Stadium
Rainbow Cruise

New Stages

Bowsers Castle
Airship Fortress
Ganons Tower

Options

Rage & Hazard toggle
Blast Zone settings
Battlefield Alpha Forms
For me:

Veterans:
Wolf
Snake
Ice Climbers (doubtful)

Newcomers:
Mecha-Fiora
Bandana Dee
Isaac

Past stages:
Fountain of Dreams
Great Bay
Shadow Moses Island (w/ Snake)

New stages:
X stage with X music (Noctilum?)
...not sure what else tbh

Options:
...does DLC music count? Can't think of anything else

Talpr1

Smash Journeyman
Ice has four weaknesses and Grass has five...Ice is strong against grass....as well as dragons which is arguably the strongest type in the game (grass is weak against dragons)

and also my favourite pokemon is an Ice type...

So...no I wouldn't say it is worse...
Grass has actually very useful resistances to Ground, Water and Electric, three very potent offensive types, which helps Grass type Pokémon into synergizing very well with Pokémon of other types, particularly Fire and Water types which appreciate a lot having a teammate with such resistances, and in return they easily cover the Grass type from its weakness; Grass types also carry an useful immunity to Sleep Powder and Leech Seed.
Meanwhile, Ice types weakness are way harder to cover, and they offer only one resistance to the team, which results in very bad team synergy overall. Also, Ice type Pokémon tend to not capitalize of their strenght as a type, being often slow and bulky, with extremely few exception, where type interactions would demand a glass cannon stat spread for maximum efficiency.

Dragon is definitely not the strongest type in Gen VI, I'd actually put Fairy, Water and Steel above it, in this order. That's not to say it isn't still a very potent type, but hitting it for supereffective damage isn't as valuable as it once was.

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Following the trend

Veterans

Squirtle
Ivysaur
Wolf

Newcomers

Tifa Lockhart
Zero
Klonoa
Lyn
Chun Li
Another fighting type Pokemon like ( hitmonlee,machamp)

Past stages

Poke Floats
Saffron City
Sector Z

Alternate costumes

Shiny charizard
Zack Fair
Evil Ryu

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So were doing this again eh? Awesome something to bide the time! So sounds great! Anyway!

Veterans: Wolf, Snake, Ice Climbers.

Newcomers: King K. Rool, Shovel Knight, Bandana Dee, and Isaac, Banjo Kazooie Inklings.

Reasons to why: Wolf: He's an easy rework character shouldn't be hard to have him come back. Plus he'd advertise Star Fox Zero so double whammy!

Snake: A veteran who's return is now possible I miss him make it happen.

Ice Climbers: I know they can't return due to 3DS limitations yada, yada, yada, well a single Ice Climber could work to, and if not then just import them to Wii U version and 3DS could get the single one. We all want them back so why not.

King K. Rool: Yeah everyone knew I'd say him, I men my name is Kremling Man so yeah, saw it coming. But anyway he's been wanted since Melee he could be fast and slow but have a ton of potential in Moveset boxing gloves, the blunderbuss which fires cannonballs, a helicopter pack. And he's one of the only main villains we don't have yet from Donkey Kong Country, what 's not to love about this guy also he can be menacing but goofy too put him in.

Shovel Knight: I don't think he's getting in at this point but, eh why not, Charming character from a great game with a ton of potential from digging with the shovel blade to using his relics. Make him a reality.

Bandana Dee: He has a spear, and wears a bandana tons of moveset potential yup I could see him.

Banjo Kazooie: With Cloud's unveil their appeal to come to Smash has gone up, Microsoft was like yo Nintendo you could put this iconic duo in. So I say why not.

Isaac: Oh my gosh another anime swordsmen why ? No just no, first if all he could use all kinds if earth based Djinn abilities and Venus adept abilities plus he can fight up close to. He's sit apart so please do your homework before you say he's another anime swordsmen you're welcome.

Stages: Gangplank Galleon, Venus Lighthouse, Spiral Mountain.

New Modes: Melee esque Adventure Mode, Break the Targets.

Mii Costumes: Shantae, Dixie Kong, Grunty, Revolver Ocelot.

Past Stage: Sector Z, Fourside, Icicle Mountain, Shadow Mosses Island.

Last edited by a moderator:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
When you think Ice, you think cold and freezing. Water's ability to melt ice has more to do with heat moves better through water relative to air. Its not an innate property (that water causes melting) and has more to do with temperature. But Ice represents cold, so it would make more sense for it to make the water freeze. From a balance perspective, this makes more sense as well since water has 2 weaknesses and Ice has a ton more. Doing this would make Ice a very viable type and a counter-pick to some of the best types in the game.....instead of what it is now which is a ****ty Water pokemon.
...to be fair, ice doesn't freeze water, temperature does.
Water will always erode ice. That's why it still is water. Ice and water are the same thing sans temperature. I don't understand the assumption that one represents thermal activity as a whole.

It makes complete sense, to me, that water is strong against ice, if one must have priority. I just gave the initial theory of ice freezing water some credibility.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
As a former mod, I recommend changing the subject to Smash Bros topics. Pokemon Meta is interesting for sure, but let's talk more about Smash.

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
-Bowser-themed stage: I don't care what, just something, ANYTHING based on the Koopa King!
Come to think of it, I'm really surprised we haven't gotten a Bowser's Castle themed stage yet. It's always been prevalent in games like Mario Kart.

Alright then...

Which Pokemons do you want to see as DLC? :troll:
Sceptile is my most wanted, but if I had to pick another, it would be Ivysaur (along with Squirtle to be fair to his fans).

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
Even though she's not particularly a character I really want, I can't help but feel kind of sorry for Daisy fans. Nintendo couldn't even be bothered to give her a costume in Super Mario Maker, and you think, considering Bowser Junior and Olimar got their own unique alts with different names, that Sakurai could have done the same for Peach having a unique alt of Daisy, but I guess they somehow forgot about her.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Even though she's not particularly a character I really want, I can't help but feel kind of sorry for Daisy fans. Nintendo couldn't even be bothered to give her a costume in Super Mario Maker, and you think, considering Bowser Junior and Olimar got their own unique alts with different names, that Sakurai could have done the same for Peach having a unique alt of Daisy, but I guess they somehow forgot about her.
Um, that wouldn't work at all for daisy, Her creating rainbows, hearts, hitting people with frying pans and that stuff would be really out of character

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
I've seen some people say that wanting King K. Rool is just a fad and that he doesn't "deserve" to be in Smash because of how irrelevant he is, not appearing in any of the DKC games released this decade. How do people feel about this?

Um, that wouldn't work at all for daisy, Her creating rainbows, hearts, hitting people with frying pans and that stuff would be really out of character
Hmm. I suppose you're right, but it still sucks how neglected she is as a character.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I've seen some people say that wanting King K. Rool is just a fad and that he doesn't "deserve" to be in Smash because of how irrelevant he is, not appearing in any of the DKC games released this decade. How do people feel about this?

Hmm. I suppose you're right, but it still sucks how neglected she is as a character.
Hey at least she shows up in every spin-off, that's more than some characters get

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
What character? As a tomboy, I'm always skeptical about Daisy being called a tomboy when she has a floral pattern, loves jewellery and taps her ass yelling 'hot stuff'. Nothing about Daisy isn't feminine, it's just a different feminine than Peach

Gimmick

Smash Ace
Am I the only person who would rather see Master Chief or a Killer Instinct character over Banjo and Kazooie?

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
What character? As a tomboy, I'm always skeptical about Daisy being called a tomboy when she has a floral pattern, loves jewellery and taps her *** yelling 'hot stuff'. Nothing about Daisy isn't feminine, it's just a different feminine than Peach
Still wouldn't work, Peach's final smash is all that's needed to say why

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Am I the only person who would rather see Master Chief or a Killer Instinct character over Banjo and Kazooie?
You're never alone in an opinion. I'd certainly take Master Chief over any other MS character because I'm absolutely invested in the Halo universe.

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
I'd only want Master Chief in because it would be amazing to see the huge outcry and reactions from hardcore Nintendo fans. He's pretty much the only other video game character, besides Scorpion, that would cause more controversy than Cloud.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
No it's actually because of the ballroom dancing putting people to sleep as hearts and peach's fall from the sky, wouldn't fit Daisy in the slightest
Daisy's only personality traits aren't even portrayaled right in the games she appears in. Daisy is literally a Peach with different colours and different feminine things as an interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom